We don't see them, but the moderators does! - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

We don't see them, but the moderators does!

Anything contrary to the forum rules must be reported, as I have seen many people post good posts, but it was put to them and they were evaluated with a negative reputation and this is not high and good. Good posts that receive negative reputations can be reported and moderators will solve the point and warn the person giving negative points.

• +3 1

Dear Friend
I have already mentioned a problem that faces us continuously and it is one of the problems that may lead some to stop working
Either because of the frustration of the large number of bad comments or the result of the site not granting money as a result of bad evaluations, and I think that the solution that you provided is a very appropriate solution.

Hi dear 

Yes you are right and i am agree with  you

I also saw one member who is facing this problem and i also suggest him the same way that contact to the moderators and tell about this they will surely sort out your problem

All the best thank you

Forum management has prevented us from seeing the person giving us the reputation so that no problems occur between members . But when someone gives you a bad reputation for a good and unfair post, you can inform the mediators who will verify the matter and solve the problem, and the reputable member will definitely be punished .

From the viewing of the things, I think that the suspension of payment for rating is the major cause of this situation, and it's wouldn't be ideal if we continue rating others work negative even if they worth better, so we should please deprive from art. 

• +2 1

If my friend the moderators are always there even though we don't see them, they are present if you need them or when you are making some mistakes they are in charge of calling your attention so that you can solve what you are doing wrong and they are also there to see what the new members be honest and not people who only seek our evil.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think I never experienced this situation before, but this is something that worry the general members of the platform, so I think we need to report any situation that might cause unwanted time in the cryptotalk platform and not given them negative assessment because a time will come that you will even be given constructive posts negative reputations, so we most adjust to this level.

• +2 1

This is true my friend. We may be thinking that the moderators didn't see us but the fact is that they sees us and sees everything we are doing here. This is why we members of the forum must work to the principles of the forum to safe our account always.

Yes I agree with you if you see anybody that is giving you had reputation and which is not supposed to be like that then don't hesitate to report to the moderators 

Yes, basically! Of course I think those who create posts and topics are doing very well. They have even received negative reputations by members. And it’s not good for members. That way he would be discouraged. So moderators must take action against those who gave them negative ratings without any reason.

Members of the forum are unable to verify each other's true identities or personal records, whereas forum moderators are able to do so. Furthermore, we have no way of knowing who is sending us positive or negative scores, whereas forum moderators are aware of who is scoring positive or negative.

You can report any member of cryptotalk forum who go against the forum rules and regulations to the moderator so that moderator will take the necessary steps or action against the person.

I believe there are a number of users whom spontaneously give people negative points, so I guess we must report them to the admins, but has anyone done it and even if they got a good answer from both the moderating effects, we should know about it beforehand.

• +2 1

Well, my friend, at the beginning, we must say that a good topic or a good comment gets a good reputation .. It is rare for a bad reputation to happen unless there is a personal dispute and I think that they must solve their own problems outside this forum, and if you want to compete, you must work with honor and give the good topic a reputation Good and the bad subject is a negative reputation, or you can not put something and this is better .. The problem of spam is big and there must be a solution to it .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

We this development that only moderator have the ability to see alot of things that known of us can see so the moderator should have to help us and keep removing them from the platform so that their will not harm us all before acting on them but the moment their are dedicated they should be deleted from the forum.

Moderator have basic need of any page devolpers.This must have been a good qualities and with good rules and regulations.The thing moblize by the hardworking moderator.So I suggest to you good minded moderator for success.

• +2 1

I think that no one can give negative reactions to important information or good posts, and if there is a negative reaction to one of the good posts, I am sure that there will be more than one positive reaction to the same post

• +2 1

Very good point to my dear friend I agree with you because there are many bad people who give negative reputation to people. so their reputation decrease and they do not get money so we cannot see them but moderators see them.moderators  need to warn these  people so that we will get more payment.

• +4 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for the clarifying post and great advice for us beginners here on the forum
I think getting a negative reputation is bad because everyone does not know if the post is useful why the negativity
Good luck

• +3 1

Hello friends,The moral responsibility on this platform should be to stay guided by by the rules and regulations.to share useful information and content and make meaningful post.its important to do what is considered right for the unity of the forum.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
This is great news
The supervisors and moderators are working hard to solve the problems that arise
Good luck to you and them

Yes, you are right. We must strive to cleanse the forum from these cheaters, by informing the moderators of their actions. I also advise against jealousy and demeaning of his reputation, but rather that he should imitate his achievements and strive to achieve the same accomplishments and adhere to the forum rules. I also advise not to give evaluations  Positive for those who do not deserve it even if it is for a friend The phenomenon of fraud is dangerous and common in the world of cryptography, and we must all cooperate to eradicate it from its roots

• +3 1

I think it is very bad behaving like that and giving negative reputations to useful posts and it should be not made but as you said some scammer may want to hurt someone and do that, so a report can be the best way to get help for that. I will start looking at my posts and the reputation I am given from now.

• +1 1

Hey there,

Thanks for the information you gave us here it is really useful to report anything that you might think inappropriate  in this forum because moderators do see everything around here. And that's actually a big bonus for the forum.