Did you know - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

Did you know

Yes,  I have heard of countries or retail shops or companies that accept bitcoin as there means of payment,  thought they are not much,  bit still it better to have little than not have at all. 

I found myself lucky to be here in the digital era of encryption. On of the most famous coin BTC is gaining popularity in all over the world and due to this all other cryptocurrencies also creating hype and there quick increase in values also very noticeable. For many crypto enthusiast it is very good news for them.

• +3 1

The truths illustrate that various trade recognize Bitcoin the tremendous larger part of other crypto for installments in any case this has put off as of late and we directly watch that they are or maybe contributing and obtaining Bitcoin fair at the taken a toll.. I need to see enhancement and people utilizing cryptographic shapes of cash.

I discovered myself lucky to be here inside the digital generation of encryption. On of the maximum famous coin BTC is gaining recognition in all over the global and due to this all different cryptocurrencies also growing hype and there quick increase in values also very noticeable. For lots crypto enthusiast it is very good information for them.

It's a great experience in being able to shop with cryptocurrencies

This increases the popularity of cryptocurrencies, which gives them an increase in establishing themselves in the real market

This will prove to everyone that cryptocurrencies are the future

Yes and these are really good news ! Perhaps the easiest, most rewarding way to spend your bitcoins is by paying it forward. Use bitcoin to tip article and blog post authors with the click of a button, or donate to any number of worthy causes. You can also buy Reddit Gold with bitcoin, and give it out as gratitude for the user who posts your favorite cat pictures!

I knew that cryptocurrencies can do almost everything that we use our paper currencies for also so this is a very good thing although one thing is up to now it is not everywhere that accepts the use of cryptocurrencies to make transactions but soon everything is a gradual process

Bitcoin is spreading more than any other digital coins in crypto world. Bitcoin have been accepted by some store because is the most valuable that  those  that are accepting it will make profits from it. 

Your post is very important for us. And it is more useful for all of them. Because we have no idea about how to use crypto currency for purchase. But now it is okay with this information . So li thank you to you for such nice post

This is such a new and interesting topic and this may be because the world is slowing accepting bitcoin as it's currency and people are also accepting these cryptocurrency in their life. This may be because people are slowing accepting bitcoins into their life. 

As time goes by, cryptocurrencies are getting stronger and more popular and many large companies are starting to adopt it as a currency to make transactions such as sales of their products and that seems to me to be very beneficial for all of us, and I personally think that in the not too distant future Bitcoin will become a universal currency. 

In the field of digital curriencies bitcoin is the currency that get fame and number of people that don't know about digital curriencies but they all know about bitcoin but they only heard the name of bitcion it's a trend and now number of businessman start receiving for traditional purposes. 

Yes there is many platforms those are accepting cryptocruncey while shopping. Couple of days ago I search on google and there are many mobile accessories websites accepting bitcoins. 

Yes by using the crypto currency we can what property how is and as our made seasons topic that we can buy something like shopping from using our cryptocurrency this is really and important development of these digital currency and in upcoming time it will got more attention of this people it will get some attiention of the people during the period of covid-19 but we can easily see the future is belongs to digital trading and marketing.

Yes i suppose so, that is a beautiful and brilliant element, having shops that begin dealing in cryptocurrencies is a clear indication that we are able to reach a future that provides us with easy residing, because cryptocurrencies have less complicated blessings than many think.

This is something that benefits us all and I really like being able to pay with Cryptocurrencies, personally I have done it in a restaurant in Bogota when I arrived I was surprised to see the sign that said "Bitcoin accepted" I was very happy because I saw that there were already businesses that accepted this form of payment, and I think that in the not too distant future we can pay with Bitcoin.

Yes dear mate it is right I also visit alot of online shops which are accepting digital currencies through which we can buy anything from those shops and pay from our wallets which have digital currencies. This thing show that in future digital currencies are also useable.

This is the thing that I thought was the explanation I joined crypto and I am glad for the right choice. I read a great deal about crypto and maybe it appears to be that we as a whole will utilize crypto later on for installments with our portable wallets and hold a ton as ventures. This is energizing and can just assistance more individuals like me to discover how to utilize crypto in their life.

That's interesting now that bitcoin is been accepted ad a medium of payment for goods and services by multi national companies such as amazon and also for donation by the UNICEF, this made me believe that bitcoin and other well performing altcoins have scaled successfully to the next level of cryptocurrencies success.

Well i am a newbie in this forum and i had actually not much idea about this.I still have to learn many thing.I don’t even have enough idea about bitcoin and other thing.So thanks to you for this information and help.

@mike. Yes I did know that this platform is a great opportunity for earning and learning them.

They can be very necessarily to useful for their business. 

Our reputation is increase is online working by them. 

• +3 1

This is very new to me but really helpful information! I didn't know we can directly buy from online shopes using the bitcoins. I will try to do that sometimes. Thank you!

Of course, my friend, cryptocurrencies have become more powerful and popular than before, and today they are able to buy anything from physical holdings even though it is fake currency

10 hours ago, Tahir shah said:

@Syedbesharat

You are right. This post is very impressive and source of earning and learning.people can change this currency from shop.it is a great way.

In this forum you would learn how to make earning and look out from scammers. Which is very important for all crypto adopter the quality content is making you mature and you would avoid all kind of mistakes. It's not depend upon you how much you would harvest from forum. You learn here and practice it. The forum is always keeping quality content at forum and removing useless topics, comments. The crypto is spreading widely and making many people lives comfortable. Now you could buy home appliances and groceries from crypto currency 

This will only be important if the sellers of the goods keep these BTCs in their wallet after the transaction. I think they  immediately convert them into fiat currency. So it makes little sense :classic_unsure:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.