What would you do if it happened to you? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

What would you do if it happened to you?

I would be totally in shock if that happened with me at any time. This is huge amount of loss and to overcome and get rid of this we all have to check our address several times before making any kind of transactions or anything like that to do our work without any problem.

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should to be clear and no doubt about the price because the price of the cryptocurrency is more flexible then any other money so you should to be careful about that

• +4 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Of course my friend does not give up, but I try again and be careful and learn from my mistakes and avoid making the same mistake again. We must scrutinize the transaction well in order to make such a mistake. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Hello, my friend, I am a new member here and I think that it needs more caution. In these matters, it is not just about personal information, but we are talking about our money.
Which is supposed to come from fatigue and effort
Good luck everyone

Losing hope in gains or working on cryptocurrencies does not stop at these mistakes, even if the loss is really large and you need time to regain your profits, but these businesses need accuracy and experience and will not gain them without continuing to work and learn from the mistakes that face us and stand up again.

• +1 1

Dear, it really is generally unfortunate for someone who has argued the pipeline in this subject to send a very small amount and has lost a very possible amount of millions of dollars so everyone recommends that they will pay attention to this year from the title of the purse that followed the transmitter. The work of a gorgeous account fee until the money reaches the net shape and then we work safe it is really unfortunate thank you dear for this wonderful article that must be important to prepare everyone through which we thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, I will consider it a lesson for me so that I can be careful the next time the encrypted coins give us blood and help in making money and mistakes that you committed. You can start again and remedy the loss that occurred by mistake

• +4 1

Yes, I heard about it, I definitely will not leave the crypto world because this is a mistake that I made because of my lack of focus, so I will take a valuable lesson from this error and I will try to recover my money in any way if possible.

I will consider this a lesson and I will continue to work in this work because I lost my money because I did not read the topic carefully. Therefore, I will not allow the loss of my work. I will then read everything carefully and benefit from the experiences of others in order to learn from them well and their experiences.

As for me, I will not stop .. Certainly I will be sad and feel hopeless .. But I will not give up and I will try to learn from my mistakes because that will push me to move forward towards my goal .. So I must be vigilant in every step I work on ..

very good information friend you shared with us i have not information about the transaction fee related to this forum your post help us to increase our knowledge and information so i shall be very thankful to you that you shared this information with us and help us to stay on this crypto forum. 

Edited by aameelia

We should not stop coding as soon as this happened to us. I advise that we learn from our mistakes and try to find solutions and that we consult the elderly members always because they have enough experience that benefits everyone.

This is a very sad information and I sympathise with you for this loss,  but as a matter of fact, If this happens you, you most bear with that and learn from its so that you wouldn't repeat this, so we most very focus and dedicated when doing transactions. 

First of all this type of mistake can be done with anyone and no one wants to do so. But we have learned that we will check our transaction twice and as a lesson we will never do this in our life.

• +3 1

Welcome to the forum Whether I'm working on a star job or a    home-based job that gives me a chance to earn a living.Or a great platform that is being used all over the world

Actually, It is very frustrating, to see all your money and your fees are in vain, and you cannot do anything about it.The earnings must be sent carefully we usually do not have a large margin of error while sending or receiving online currency.You can’t give up if that business happens because it becomes a lifelong job.I will considered the loss as a lesson.

Hello dear friend, how are you doing?  Dear, we must be more careful while trading cryptocurrencies in order to make a profit through it and to ensure that mistakes are not made and losses later.  We must seek the assistance of senior members and experts in these matters in order to achieve the best possible legitimate gain.

First of all, I do not think that I will someday own 2.6 million dollars of Ethereum to lose, but certainly this is an important lesson for all cryptocurrency users is to make sure 100% of the sender's wallet address and withdrawal fees before sending because any small mistake you may lose Your money and cannot be recovered.. 

This is a very cost mistake for this person that is paid so much money only for the fees to move a very small ethireum coins that make me very scared of what to do when I try to send my coins to other exchange. I am thanks for making this and helping us with your knowledge of this mistake that we perhaps can make too but I am even care for a very small fund I have imagine for millions of dollars, I will look everything ten times or twenty and only then I will send them.

• +2 1

In fact, my friend, I cannot tell you how I am doing this because when this happens to me, I do not know what my position is.

• Useful or interesting 1

Definitely a lesson would be learned from that and all this type of mistake can happen with anyone and no one wants to do so. But we have to learned that we would always check our transaction address twice or more and as a lesson we will never do this in our life again.

• +3 1

My friend, we must always be careful when taking any action and understand the rules and laws well in order to ensure the correctness of our work and continue to try and learn good lessons from the mistakes that we make the first times and to be careful not to commit such mistakes so that we do not suffer losses Ultimately fatal

It will be a severe blow, and of course it will affect me negatively, but you must first when dealing with cryptocurrencies, learn a little about them, the basics of trading, buying and selling currencies, withdrawing and depositing, and choosing the appropriate network in order to avoid the mistakes you are indispensable for.

A problem like this does not have to end the road, while you are on the way to achieving your goal. It is very obvious that there are difficulties and problems. Falling does not mean the end of the road. You have to stand again and continue in the path of your goal.

Nothing will stop me from working here on the forum

Any mistake that happens to me or happens to someone else

This will make me stronger and teach me how to behave

I'll learn how to cope the second time around