Expert members (Differences) - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Expert members (Differences)

Hello my dear friend.  Experienced members always inspire newcomers with help.  They work well all the time, create things well and take this platform forward.  They get in the way with new people.  Inspires them.  And they create better things to improve.  Sorry if wrong.  I'm new.

yes dear you are absolutely right i am 100 percent agree with you everyone are expert in their profession so we should respect each profession and do not look anyone with down eyes like in the same way on this forum there are many expert in their field so we should respect each other and gain knowledge and information about their field

Hey guys,i prefer to be a crypto experts than from experts because I joined this forum with intention of learning,i agree with you forum members and real life experts members have so many difference,thank you.

You make a usefull and informative post ,but i like you content.  It good everyone want to become forum expert and crypto expert.  But if we want servive on this forum for long time then we need to learn about things such as how we can servive.  We need to follow the rules of this forum and need to learn a new things on daily base. But it good if we become crypto expert then we can makw right decisions and can make more opportunity to earn money.

Regardless of whether we are experts in this community or experts in cryptocurrencies, we are here to support each other and provide feedback, let's share our knowledge, we are all special, there is always something new to learn.

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful content. Each member should read this content in order to learn from it the meaning of an expert member
And you are right. Every person learns a field and perseveres in it and achieves it. We call it an expert, so here we see many experts and every member is an expert in a specific field like trading or investing.

On 8/31/2020 at 4:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

What do you understand when you hear "Expert member"? For me, I know that an expert is someone who knows something more than others. A person that understands something deeply and he/she can share knowledge with other people so that they can understand as well. Maybe you can help me to elaborate more about an Expert.

Let's go to the point. We are many members of this forum (200K and more), but we only have 10K topics which are less than 6% of all forum members! 6% out of 100% is very low and I believe you agree with me. Let me explain the two differences of experts in this forum...,

1. Forum Experts.

These Expert members are those who joined this forum for a long time or those who join and at least they have +5 months! These members are the forum experts because they have a lot of time since they joined this forum, so they can support any new member for anything about this forum because they know it well.

2. Crypto Experts.

In this category, we meet different experts according to what they know. Traders, investors, gamers and etc... These experts can have any rank even if they are newbies because they are not forum experts but they are experts in something else.

The reason for writing this topic is to remind you about one thing, don't afraid to share your knowledge because you may be an expert in anything and there are members who need your topics.  Not because i have a senior rank i will be an expert in everything! Maybe i have joined this forum last year and i started trading this year, and you have joined the forum this year but you have started to trade in 2017, so you may call me an expert in this forum and i will call you an expert in trading because i joined the forum before you but you started trading before me.

So have confidence and write topics to share your knowledge with us, every member is an expert in something special.

I agree with your posts my dear that everyone is expert in his own field. As you already mentioned above that you are expert on this forum but you have starting trading last month it means that you need an attachment of someone who will be expert in trading,which will give you the guidance and important guidelines about trading.. It's a good way to share your views with others and learn from others also. 

• +1 1

Hello dear everyone I hope you all are good and doing great on this platform firstly I am really very thank you for beginning with a new topic on this platform I congrats you for this new topic and your topic is great and thank you for making Blow My Mind

• +5 1

I thank you, my friend, for this wonderful post . I totally agree with you . There are two types of experts ،Expert working on the forum ، And trading expert . We should not rely on the number of posts and reputation in the forum to determine the type of expert .
 In my expert opinion, any member who provides assistance and benefit to other members in one of the areas he knows most .

• +2 1

Each member here has his own personal opinion and everyone has certain tips to make the job better 
Expert people have been built from failures and a lot of trials and attempts and these mistakes give motivation for people to increase their production and study .
Break a leg

• +1 1

You are 100% right my friend, as for me, as for me, I am still a beginner in the world of cryptocurrencies, I have heard a little bit about it and joined this forum to increase my knowledge and experience, honestly my experience has increased a lot after I joined.

I hope all the experts here in all fields will continue to share their experiences and knowledge with us.

• +4 1

I think most of the members who recently joined the forum don't have the courage to create a post for fear of deleting it, so they are satisfied with reading and commenting on the posts of the experienced member and then trying to get enough. Experience and information that allows them to create their own topics and put the thought on their minds without fear

• +3 1

I believe that an expert member is the one who has a large amount of information, has many experiences and achievements. He is the one who guides new members to success and is a role model for them. He has knowledge in the field of trading and investment and has achieved amazing profits in it. He also has knowledge of legal currencies.  And delusional and he can advise us what we should do. I hope that the elderly will fulfill their roles and tasks to the fullest.

• +1 1

I joined the forum recently but have been in trading for two years since I am earning a lot of money working in trading.  So I consider working on the forum just an increase in my knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Good day all♥️

Truly this is a nice topic tjat we should really appreciate because it will go a long way to helping our cause here I know I am here to earn And also learn but am still yet to earn but I am learning a lot from the old members thank you for your hard work.. 

Expert members are always tjpsr that are more knowledge with regards to crypto currency.  It is very important to hold into crypto experts do ad to learn a lot of useful stuff from them. When you learn something from crypto expert then you don't have to worry about losing. 

Yes, this is what we are trying to reach, which is to gain sufficient experience to reach the rank of an expert member by creating useful and important posts for others and thus get excellent reputation.

• +2 1

My dear friend, all the groups that I mentioned are important and one cannot be preferred over the other. Personally, I strive to join one of them. I know that it is not that easy and needs a lot of experience and patience.

• +4 1

Thank you very much dude for sharing this wonderful and experience post with the members of this platform, which have explained for us, in details the meaning of expert in this platform and in crypto as a whole, I was able to understand that an expert must be someone that have knowledge and experience to share with the people.

For me, I found that the crybto experts and the forum experts both are too similar and we couldnot find the differnces if you had not told us about it , I prefer to be a crybyo expert oneday cuz they know a lot about this site.

• +2 1

there are manny experts members on this platform. I also need guidance from experts to work here and make money online on this platform.

We only have 10K topics which is less than 6% of all forum members! %% is less than 100% and I believe you agree with me. He agrees with the form experts because I joined this forum with the intention of learning information. They know that.

there are manny experts members on this platform. I also need guidance from experts to work here and make money online on this platform.  Just keep working with them you will also become an expert.

Hai hello mate. Welcome to this forum. Glad to meet you in here. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Well keep it up this type of posts. 

• +1 1

It is good to determine who are the experts in the forum as following up with expert members in a specific field makes me learn more about this field such as trading quickly and reducing time and effort.