Expert members (Differences) - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Expert members (Differences)

According to my knowledge experts are people who are really good in some certain fields that they work for,  and crypto experts and forum experts has differencies but not that difference.  To become an expert we have to work hard. 

I think expert people are people who have knowledge in some areas, so there's no expert in all areas. 

Everyone should focus on one area so that they can devote their time and thought to it and do a lot of useful things .

In fact, the experts who are members, they comment in a lot of ways and every post of theirs has such a knowledge that the reading person gets a lot of information and  knowledge and his learning increases which we like from the new member.  

The difference between new comers and expert members is that expert members have great knowledge about cryptocurrencies and they should apply it in their practical life but new comers have lack of knowledge about that and does not make trading and investment as the expert can make.

I think both type of experts do their work in this forum those expert member which have good information about the forum they will create post about Forum and share Useful information and those members which have good experience and knowledge related cryptocurrencies topic they will create a post and share Useful information

I agree with you, my friend, of course there are experts in the field of trading
But I am new to the forum and have not traded yet, but thanks to the members and experts here, I have become something to work seriously on the platforms.

Yes, my friend, every person in this forum should be an expert enough, and he should not be greedy and stingy in giving the information he learned, just as it is not possible to measure a person’s experience with the date he joined the forum

• +1 1

I love this forum because the misconception that a lot of us have is that anyone that registers new in the forum is a beginner. Although they might be beginners in the forum but they may be more enlightened about crypto than you. 

Thank you for making this things clear my friend. I really appreciated this kind of post because it enlightens us to those words that we must know clearly before we say it because it we give comments or post about that words even though we are now totally knew it we can face some problems in that like receiving warning points or negative reactions. 

• +4 1

hello friend yes you are right there are different kind of people who are working on this platform and number of x5 people are here working and help the newcomers that is the beneficiary of this platform that were people giving their ideas and thinkers and their problems and fought for the beginners and find the solution of that problem so I am thankful that all expert people so helping us on daily basis

When you mentioned "Every member is expert in something special", this cheered me up. Literally. Posts that are encouraging such as this make us beginners build some confidence in ourselves and bring forth our ideas, thoughts and experiences no matter how meagre they might be. Every person on this forum is to offer something from their knowledge, ideas and thoughts. Thanks for cheering me up today😀

Yes dear forum experts and Crypto expert are different things . A new member can also Crypto expert. Because some time a new member have more knowledge about Crypto world compare to old members.

Thank you dear friend for this company Good types to give we can distinguish between expert consultation, and expert and we can through it to get help to give expert to know on this forum well.

The forum expert should know many topics in the crypto field cause the main forum topics are the trading and investing so these people have a great future.

@Calvinpriva it depends on your hardwork and information you have about any subject. A people is not a perfect in this world. Every people lack some knowledge. So try to continue learning in the life. 

Good point. I think we have to be very clear. Being a senior member or a VIP in the forum doesn't necessarily means an expert in cryptocurrency and also the other way round. In fact, this forum doesn't mean a forum or expert and the experienced. We just have to discuss and learn from one another; a new member might just be an expert whereas some old forum members might not be experienced at all. Regardless of the ranks, every advice and views should be treated importantly.. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend
Thank you for sharing these thoughts
Through our presence in this forum rich in information and knowledge about cryptocurrencies
Of course, there are a lot of members who have topics of expertise, which is the result of their continuous research and ideas that will benefit everyone
But if anyone works in this forum, makes the effort to know a lot, and has patience in sharing his topics as well, he will get the title of expert.
Because the expert or old members were like us one day, but with continuity, I can tell you that they did a good job to make the forum better and they will certainly deserve the good reputation through the knowledge they have.

Yes, certainly everyone has talent in a specific field, so everyone should try to show his information that he possesses, as it may be very useful without knowing cryptocurrencies a very wide world in which there are many things that must be learned.

• +2 1

Dear members of this wonderful forum, I have raised, my friend, a very important topic that should really be discussed. The expert members have an important influence in this forum because they teach the less experienced members at work and present their information and experiences in new posts useful to all.  The long on site does not have to be an expert, perhaps a copycat

Yes.  An expert is a person who is more knowledgeable than ten ordinary people.  They conduct work by acquiring special knowledge on any subject.  We will understand the expertise of this page in the future when we visit this page.

What you are saying, my friend, is 100% true and the number of entries here is less than the number of topics that all members who have experience should develop new posts and topics that make room for others to write. 

• +3 1

We must deal with humanity and cooperation in this open society, which requires a basis for its success to be new posts from junior members whose end may be one of the largest developers and investors of the forum
That is, it is a positive common interest !! ❤

• +3 1

Expert member is who knows something more than about others and they worked in the field in long time. In every platform there is a experience person in it, they have more knowledge than others. When we work hard on this platform we are the future experts in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

You opened my mind because I specialize in every subject like every senior member trading and other staff though. Any member can be an expert according to their knowledge about something.