Cryptopros, Advertise and Earn cryptocurrancy same time - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Cryptopros, Advertise and Earn cryptocurrancy same time

Today I am sharing a website where you can advertise your business and earn money with their refferal program too.

The website names cryptopros, it is an advertisement company that gives you 14 day unlimited text and banner impression for $2 in BTC, ETH or LTE ( amount equal to $2, whatever the rate is). You can also buy log in ads.

The website is providing  compensation plan in which you will earn from all of your refferals upto 20th level.

It is basically a 2×20 matrix plan where you will earn 2.25% from each member until 20th level.Screenshot_20200829-063538.png.0b29c972a50a7a7018c85c78fb5b0a45.png

This picture shows how much you can earn, and the website also pays 100% matching bonus from all of your direct refferal.

In this system with $2 and 2 refferals  you can make 94,371$ + 100% matching bonus.

The website is genuine and is paying, I myself has used it and let me show you my account to clear your doubts.

Screenshot_20200914-060410.png.8e4b01a41c7915d6bb5581a0f7fa81e1.png

I hope you have seen the payment proof too. And can have an idea how much you can earn from it. 

Here is the link to the website:- https://cryptopros.biz

My Ref Link:- https://cryptopros.biz/index.php?ref=brighthouse

Feel free to ask any question.

Edited by JohanDonne
Added payment proof.

On 8/29/2020 at 4:46 AM, JohanDonne said:

In this system with $2 and 2 refferals  you can make 94,371$ + 100% matching bonus.

The website is genuine and is paying, I myself has used it and let me show you my account to clear your doubts.

Am sorry mate, do you know what you have write? $2 and only 2 referrals then i earn $94,317? I opened the image that you attached bu it says the item not found. Please, share me your payment proof. I am sure you have already refer more than 2 members.

I do not understand much about the method of work. Can I earn $ 2 from El Ahly? Are there other ways to profit? We know that the referral system is not profitable and requires a lot of effort

On 9/14/2020 at 2:10 AM, JohanDonne said:

I got the point mate and added the payment proof as you said. But it is not easy to earn 94,000 dollars but just 2 dollars and 2 people, as it is a 20 level matrix so you have to work very hard. Details are in my topic.

I know how this works but in the long run, it won't be profitable and feasible as the matrix goes down, it will become much complex. But it isn't bad earning that much with $2 and telling your downlines to get two interested people with $2 again; working tirelessly is the key as you mentioned.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

20 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

It seems pretty simple when you take a start and you earn few dollars too. But with the passage of time people that are under your downline, they stop working so you stop earning, that is why you need to keep on working, each day.

You might be a great hustler but I have dealt with stuffs like this in the past. It is a matrix, 2x3 at least. Seeing this, I am convinced it is much more complex than that. You can't definitely do all the work without the help of your direct or indirect referrals; with time, there will be a dead end.

Can I ask you if probably, you have completed it?.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This seems to be an additional way we can all earn extra income to our various wallets but in order to convince members in this forum i will suggest you provide some proof of payment from the site because that is the only way you will earn lots of refferal from this forum and I think $2 is too many ch for the referral you said for 2 people but proof will judge the case.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day