Movies about cryptocurrency. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Movies about cryptocurrency.

That is a very good content. I loved it. Thank you for sharing with us. I will watch they. I recommend one more. That is not about cryptocurrency but about economy. The wolf of wall street is a great movie.

Thanks for this list. My wife watched a movie about Bitcoin in 2013 and told me to buy some. I ignored her and forgot about it until the end of 2017 when Bitcoin reached it’s all time high. More recently she dreamt about a mother sheep climbing a mountain. The lambs struggled behind. I did not ignore her this time. I invested more in the mother (BTC) and only a little in alts (the lambs).

On 8/15/2020 at 12:55 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I know that we are still having this pandemic virus in our country and we are still required to stay at home to avoid the risk of spreading the virus. It's better to spend our time exploring the crypto world like joining forums like this. We may also spend our time researching cryptocurrency and we can also spend our time on some entertainment which is still related to cryptocurrency. We can watch movies about cryptocurrency, I have here a link of 8 best movie about cryptocurrency, credits to AE Ventures.

Hoping that you will get a lesson from watching the movies.

Have a look with this link to see those movies: https://medium.com/ae-ventures/top-8-blockchain-and-crypto-movies-you-need-to-watch-this-autumn-565473c97654

You are right. While others were complaining about the pandemic lockinh them down at home and preventing them from working to make ends meet, others took the opportunity to join forums like this platform to make money. Cease every opportunity to make ends meet even in serious crises. 

Such a great post I hope we will learn I great idea from this especially I have learn good information and thanks for the great post we have to invest it and we will get a great income because in pandemic we don't have work..

Я сам не видел ни одного фильма о криптовалюте, интересно, что вы можете порекомендовать

Very good content!

It is perfect for people who are stating in the world of cryptocurrencies to learn dynamically. We too can get more knowledge!

I have not seen any yet, but right now I will take advantage of my free time to see some movie.

Thank you very much!

Documentary films about cryptocurrencies are very interesting, especially for ordinary people. They often explain everything in simple language so that the audience reach is large. But this does not diminish their usefulness. It's interesting to know the history of what you have been using for a long time.

I was very surprised when I saw the Mr. Robot series in 2015 for the first time and in several chapters they mention Bitcoin, at that time I did not pay so much attention to it in fact, at that time I would never believe if he told me that in 2020 Most of my capital would be invested in Bitocin and in the world of cryptocurrencies. Mr. Robot is not about cryptocurrencies, but many times they talk about them and demonstrate how they work. Good content!

On 8/15/2020 at 2:55 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I know that we are still having this pandemic virus in our country and we are still required to stay at home to avoid the risk of spreading the virus. It's better to spend our time exploring the crypto world like joining forums like this. We may also spend our time researching cryptocurrency and we can also spend our time on some entertainment which is still related to cryptocurrency. We can watch movies about cryptocurrency, I have here a link of 8 best movie about cryptocurrency, credits to AE Ventures.

Have a look with this link to see those movies: https://medium.com/ae-ventures/top-8-blockchain-and-crypto-movies-you-need-to-watch-this-autumn-565473c97654

Wow I will watch this movies in my free time, it will an awesome thing when you watch movies about your interests. 

On 8/15/2020 at 3:04 PM, kitekite24 said:

What a good content that you made buddy. This was a very helpful topic that the newbies can read and apply in their way here in this forum because watching movies about cryptocurrency will give us additional knowledge and we can find something in that movie that we can't find here and it is also good for killing time when we are bored.

Indeed good movie thanks for that? When will there be a new one?

Thank you very much for leaving this information, I think the method of learning through movies is very good, since personally for me I learn it more easily. I would like to add that movies based on famous entrepreneurs or businessmen or movies about how the stock market works, help a lot too.

• +2 1

Nice films, they were very interesting! Thank you for that list of films, i learned some new things new and just interestly spent time.

I feel the film and television market has not yet wanted to fully exploit crypto coin oriented films, if they do it in a didactic way, with touches of adventure, they could help governments and people to become aware of how useful and fascinating this world of cryptos can be, this also tells us there is a latent market for pioneers who want to exploit these niches still virgin, wow it will be a great way to make money. Let me find my camera!

On 8/15/2020 at 8:55 AM, Moontong said:

Thank you very much really for this topic I would love to see these types of movies that help me to enter more into this world of cryptocurrencies.

The information about crypto currency in the movies is really nicely made.  Because he will be able to give a good idea about cryptotalk to many people towards the movie.  I think this is a great idea.  Because you can know about currency well by watching movies

This is a wonderful educational entertainment step, as the field of cryptocurrencies has attracted the attention of the culture and entertainment industry, and there are many films released that are inspired by the digital currency. Cryptocurrency still contains something of a mystery to many people and when there is cinema about it, it contributes to spreading knowledge about it to a large extent.

• +1 1

Excellent, thanks for sharing that content with us, I did not know any movie about cryptocurrencies and it looks very interesting. Although I seemed to have read a while ago a new movie that is being filmed called Money Plane and its plot is about bitcoin. Thanks for the link, greetings

On 8/15/2020 at 9:55 AM, Moontong said:

Excellent contribution friend, I am already downloading them to see them. For my part, I am going to prepare a top ten about crypto documentaries. Sometimes it is tiring to read information all the time and to not stop educating yourself, sometimes audiovisual content is ideal.

• +5 1

On 8/15/2020 at 2:55 PM, Moontong said:

Wow thanks for that information that the Frist time which i know crypto currency have a movies.

A friend sent me a short documentary film about currencies that I have not seen yet, but it would be a great idea for that project to turn into production, films and social media to start playing on it and increase its understanding of people because in my opinion the next few years will be a big turning point for digital currencies in every Something we do

Thank you very much for your contribution, since a very effective way to learn much more about the world of cryptocurrencies is through films and documentaries where one can know how this world of cryptos works that is here to stay. I hope to enjoy and learn more about this contribution thanks

On 8/15/2020 at 6:25 PM, Moontong said:

It is so caring my friend I think all are safe at home, it is a great suggestion my friend many friends also have suggested this movie but I was not that much aware, but now after the response of many members I think it is a great movie.