Movies about cryptocurrency. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Movies about cryptocurrency.

We need to actually not be afraid of really trying documents they actually do work perfect for us and we can find something in that movie that we can't find here and it is also good for bored

I have never seen one but am so looking for so many of them , one of the best that I watched was as bitcoin documentary , its called bitcoin beyond the bubble and its one of those crazy kind of documentary that works perfectly for us in every kind of place as we see 

Indeed, we sit more often than not at home, so we should exploit this and watching motion pictures is incredible in light of the fact that I love films that discussion about the universe of crypto, I will begin watching them Thank you.

It's perfect, thanks buddy i was trying to find some movies about crypto, i never watch movie %100 about crypto. Usually heard of bitcoin inside some tv series or movies. Most of the tv shows and movies start to use bitcoin words whic is showing us the popularity of bitcoin. I think crypto will became more popular in the near future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Thanks mate for sharing us such an important and amazing movies about cryptocurrency, if members can take there time and watch this movies am sure they will benefit alot from it, I have not yet watched any of the movies listed above, but I will try and watch if I have time

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing the list of movies. Totally, during the pandemic, my approach to cryptology and cryptography has been very special, and I have acquired a lot of information and skills. Of course, I hope to achieve more with the forum and your community, I will watch a movie for that

That's a great way to het interest in to Cryptocurrencies through movies. I didn't know about this before. It will be really a great to watch the movies on Cryptocurrencies to know more bettor about Cryptocurrency. Thank you so much dear brother for sharing this useful content. ❤️❤️

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes you said absolutely right we should do to avoid to speed in this endemic virus and we should do to safe work that is is good for us and also good for our families so I also suggest you that should to do safe work

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Edited by shourov2002
  • +3 1

I really like your topic. You have shared some good information that I did not know before. This is a very big step towards Cryptotalk. By doing so, the platform will reach people all over the world who also watch movies. I haven't seen it before. I can watch this movie by opening this link today. This is a great way to get people's attention. 

The field of cryptocurrencies is the best work in the days of the home ban, as it can be worked out from anywhere at any time, in addition to its rapid growth that increases currency rates, which in turn increases our profits.

I don't even think something like can even exist cryptocurrency movie? Waw that surprised me anyway all credit to you sir thank you very much for sharing this kind of useful,informative and educational message.

I don't think we can get much idea about cryptocurrency in movies here.  Because if you know about this, help us. We hope we can learn something better about this subject. Hopefully, if we learn a lot from some good cryptocurrencies here, we hope we will get something better from here.

Yes I will try and watch the movies so that I will not get bored and not think much about this coronavirus pandemic of a thing am sure with the movie i will be busy 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/15/2020 at 5:55 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I know that we are still having this pandemic virus in our country and we are still required to stay at home to avoid the risk of spreading the virus. It's better to spend our time exploring the crypto world like joining forums like this. We may also spend our time researching cryptocurrency and we can also spend our time on some entertainment which is still related to cryptocurrency. We can watch movies about cryptocurrency, I have here a link of 8 best movie about cryptocurrency, credits to AE Ventures.

Hoping that you will get a lesson from watching the movies.

Have a look with this link to see those movies: https://medium.com/ae-ventures/top-8-blockchain-and-crypto-movies-you-need-to-watch-this-autumn-565473c97654

@Moontongobviously you are 100% right. my friend and thanks for sharing this piece of information with us, and I got a lot of information from your post I was learn it all. on the other hand I will try to apply these all advisers and information in my own working method and hopefully it will be benefit table for me. So wish you all the best my friend for future working. 💞

On 8/15/2020 at 5:55 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I know that we are still having this pandemic virus in our country and we are still required to stay at home to avoid the risk of spreading the virus. It's better to spend our time exploring the crypto world like joining forums like this. We may also spend our time researching cryptocurrency and we can also spend our time on some entertainment which is still related to cryptocurrency. We can watch movies about cryptocurrency, I have here a link of 8 best movie about cryptocurrency, credits to AE Ventures.

Have a look with this link to see those movies: https://medium.com/ae-ventures/top-8-blockchain-and-crypto-movies-you-need-to-watch-this-autumn-565473c97654

I think, it's a good idea. Gaining knowledge and having fun together. I have not seen these movies yet but I hope that they will contain some real knowledge about crypto world. Thanks for sharing the link here. 

• +1 1

Watching films about any topic that establishes the idea about it and the benefit is greater, especially with the element of suspense and distance from boredom, which are good research in which the authors have worked hard to collect an integrated idea and a consistent series of information about currencies

• +2 1

I do not know if there are movies about crypto currency but, I have seen short videos about crypto currency. If movies are there then it's great. People can learn a lot from it about crypto currency.

• +1 1

Thanks, this is the first time I heard about movies cryptocurrency! it seems interesting to watch them, and this is good for cryptocurrency to grow up to reach others countries where is not yet arrived to peoples.  

Very good recommendations of movies my friend, I found many in references in series where many people said they regretted not buying bitcoin some years ago, but the market will always give opportunities that we can buy crypts at better prices.

I have seen lots of movies base on cryptocurrencies, in fact I just watched one yesterday. Although most of the movies I watch about cryptocurrencies is that they're mostly used for crime purposes

Another hotspot for improving our insight by watching films about crypto. I haven't seen any film about digital money. However, I heared that there are a ton of motion pictures and narratives about digital money. I will see your recommended films durning my spend times

On 8/15/2020 at 1:55 PM, Moontong said:

Am a movie freak myself but I haven't been enjoying movies alot this days because of low earnings due to global economic effect of Covid 19. Surprisedly I haven't watched any of the movies you suggested but plan to do that, hope it will further motivate and educate me about crypto currency

There is an indian tv series called scam which does not specifically is about crypto but it is about trading during ups and downs and various aspects of the market.It is a fun to watch movie and i would recommend it to those who need to pass their time.