Let's make the forum rules our friend - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's make the forum rules our friend

Although we all make mistakes, we have the obligation to learn from them so as not to commit them again, I personally try to follow the rules to the letter, considering that there is more of the campaign, I considered the forum as a means to learn and improve my English, it is also almost impossible to prevent the rest from making the odd mistake but here we are to support each other.

• +1 1

Well we are humans and we do mistakes that's not a huge deal. But learning a lesson from the mistakes is a must thing. The best part of forum is after you get WP you need to commit them so that you don't do them in next time. So I would ask every members in the forum to strictly abid by the rules of the forum and don't loose hope even after getting WP as you could do alot great things after coming back to the forum.

• +1 1

Those who have an idea about the rules don't need to read it again and again. We need to read and understand it and always remember it so that we can remember the right and wrong things here. Mistakes are always in our daily life and even in this forum. I can refrain from shooting wrong here

• +1 1

The standing rules and regulations governing the house should be taken for granted, at any cost should first be considered before any other thing to follow. Let the rules reflect in your day to day workings. That's working hard in accordance with the existing protocols of the forum. This help you to keep you safe, peaceful and stress free from violations and facing penalties.

• +2 1

Forum rules must be followed because most of the time the rules are broken because the member is not keen or even when you look around there are so many people who are violating the rules this makes it very difficult to even understand what is happening, they see other violation and they think also of violating the same

• +1 1

Start acknowledging the rules of the forum so that we can avoid commiting or violating the rules. If we are more familiar with the rules then we can create works that is far from getting involved in the rules probihited.

• +1 1

most important topic in this forum... rules and regulations is one of the most important thing..do not copy past and does not write unuseful comments..

• +1 1

Whenever anyone asks me what's the best thing we can give back to cryptotalk I say them just maintain the decorum of the platform. Don't blame anyone, don't say anything that hurts any individual and don't break the rules. If unknowingly you have broked the rules and later you understand your mistake then try to recorrect it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yeah, I am already a friend of the rules because during my starting phase I have got 2 warning posts for different reasons which has banned me for around 2 days and made my morale down. But on the day I got unbanned, I read all the rules and memorize most of the important rules and rules are already my friend.

• +1 1

These are very useful tips for beginners, as many members do not care about the rules of the forum, and therefore they make mistakes intentionally or unintentionally, and they expose themselves to being banned permanently from the forum, so the old members should guide the beginners and emphasize the importance of adhering to the rules of the forum.

• +1 1

Each of the forum rooms is very important for the members. But for those who are old members of mango then there is no need to re-know their rooms. For those who are already aware of this, it is more useful and needful. I always have to follow the rules of the forum.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend. Really interacting with the site’s rules and taking it as an approach for us while browsing and working on the site will greatly improve the level of the site.

Nice words, my friend. Yes, we must all abide by following the conditions and rules in the forum and seeking the benefit of others, as well as making good and meaningful content in our publications. Because we are here like one family and we must work together to make the Forum a great place for everyone.

• +1 1

In my opinion, the rules for the forum are not difficult at all, you can read them once and you will always remember them if you want to be careful not to violate them and to remain an active member in the forum.

The rules of the forum are created for our own benefit because when we all make good contribution there will no one that will be miss guided and we can easily learn from each other without much stress but I a condition where we all make useless posts no will gain and it will make the forum look scattered, so let's follow the rules and regulations so that the forum will be a place for learning.

• +1 1

Probably, moderators have accepted new members into the campaign, which is why the platform cannot be linked with the forum, so I advise you to contact one of the moderators and ask for help from him.

• +1 1

Hello my friend they don't let the new account to connect with the paybypost campaign anymore maybe they will accept the newbies to get paid or not at all.

Unfortunately all new members face this problem, this forum not allows to join this pay per post campaign, but don't worry first complete your 100 post task,and build your rank better, I think some time later this from take any action and allows to join in campaign, so work hard good luck.

• +1 1

There is a problem when it comes in connecting your account here in cryptotalk and yobit. You can make posts here in cryptotalk but you can't earn because you are not able to connect your account.

Dear member you are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk, but I think right now the linked Cryptoptalk account to your Yobit account is temporary disabled, maybe they will enable it again you need just to wait.

• +1 1

Welcome to the forum with us. This procedure that you want to request now is in the process of solving the problem. Not only you are suffering from this problem with old members in this connection. Review the sections or rules required of you so that you do not face urbanization or stop

• +1 1

At first welcome to this forum. You can't join to Cryptotalk campaign as new access is not accepting. I don't know when they will accept it. When they will solve this problem. Just wait to see its update.

• +1 1

There has not yet been a cryptotalk compaign opened, but the cryptotalk account is open. All you can do now is stay active here and when the admin does it, you will be able to do a good job.

• +1 1

Maybe the developers are trying their best to develop the current issue. You are not the only one who faced the problem. A lot of users around the world is not capable of adding their new account to the yobit. So it is actually unidentified that when they will fix the issue. All we can do is wait for the result.

I think Crypto campaign is now not working. New access are not accepting in yobit. What's the actual reason ? Can anyone say about this? Some Newbies are disappointed. Yobit should solve it.

• +1 1