Let's make the forum rules our friend - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's make the forum rules our friend

At anytime if someone asks me what's the best thing we can give back to cryptotalk I say them just maintain the decorum of the platform. Don't blame anyone,  don't say anything that hurts any individual  and don't break the rules. If unknowingly you have broked the rules and later you understand your mistake then try to recorrect it.

Before join this forum its our basic responsibility to understand all the rules and regulation of the forum and avoid all type of mistake be cause we are becoming banned due to our mistake 

Something essential in the forum is to follow the rules, it is as you say to make them part of our time in the forum, because thanks to that an order is maintained.Can you imagine the number of publications that would have less than 100 characters that would not say anything interesting ? If we want the forum to grow we must help each other, support those good posts, follow the rules, and stay as a community.

Yes, we must all abide by following the conditions and rules in the forum and seeking the benefit of others, as well as making good and meaningful content in our publications. Because we are here like one family and we must work together to make the Forum a great place for everyone.

• +2 1

Yeah, all of the rules must be read and understand. Though we all make mistake, we can reduce it through understanding it clearly. Do your best to know all thing then work with it, this will be helpful for every one.  

we always remember the group rules then we will never encounter or we will never receive violations because we have ideas about what to do and what to avoid that's why checking or memorizing the rules have a bug help for every member here. 

Yes friend you made a very nice post, I agree with you. There are many unknowns about this crypto forum. Many may not know what this forum is. I didn't even know about this forum, I joined here through a friend of mine and realized that this is a job earning forum. In this forum I have always wanted to highlight the right things, even I was able to highlight it.

As human we are bound to make mistakes, but when ever such mistake occur we should try to pointvoutvthe mistake and proffer solution to it. Penalty for someone that made mistakes is a good thing so that everything member will try and work within the law.

As human we are bound to make mistakes, but when ever such mistake occur we should try to pointvoutvthe mistake and proffer solution to it. Penalty for someone that made mistakes is a good thing so that everything member will try and work within the law.

When I think this forum will rule my friend, I will give him knowledge about it.  I will give a good idea about the work here.  So that he does not make mistakes.People learn from mistakes.  And I consider this as education.If we don't make mistakes, we won't understand the right thing.  Yes!  I think it becomes a habit of ours when we regularly inspect the rules.  And it is from this habit that the pace of work increases.  Regular observation of the rules also increases our inner talent.  And we can reach the goal of doing something in life.

People don’t need to read our rules over and over again, we just have to read and understand it and we should always remember it so that we don’t forget the right and wrong things here.  Mistakes are always in our daily lives and even in this forum but by understanding the rules we can avoid making mistakes here.

yeah its quite riright that sometimes we all make mistakes knowingly or unknowingly. I have also made but later I have sort it out. So its quite urgent to understand all the rules and regulations so that we don't do any mistake. If there is problem then thier solution also exist . So  being a member of forum we should follow all of its rules and regulations

this gathering is implied for dialog almost cryptocurrencies and the rules were pit to let spammers absent from here and to supply to individuals the most excellent chance to induce a genuine answers to their questions and a genuine discourse between them

Thank you for your comment. We make mistakes in our daily lives. And this forum is no exception. We have to move forward with the lessons from the mistakes. We should follow all the rules of the forum or we can be negative or vulnerable to harm. Also, the new members should be given the rules to avoid mistakes. Then we can be in a good place.

This is a very interesting forum and it is very popular here or there are a lot of members here. There are a number of new tabs here every day that have been paid for new members, which will also add to their value or one day.One day you will also get advice and money will be deducted from this forum

• +3 1

Gentleman I want to tell you about the rules of this forum you should to follow the rules of this forum that is very beneficial for you if you describe the any rule of this forum you are being ban on this forum that is not good for you

Mistakes are found in human nature. Nobody is perfect here. You are not wrong if you makes any mistake but when you repeat it again and don't learn lesson from your mistakes then you are wrong. So, try to learn from your mistakes and apply those lessons in your future. If you want to stay here then you should to keep all rules in your mind and follow them.

• +4 1

Yes my friend, you are right and I'm also agree with you. Because rules and regulations are the only necessary part of the Cryptotalk in which following you can survive more time here and stay here for a long time. That's why, I also suggest all the new members that they should read all the rules of the forum in topic of About Forum section.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

7 hours ago, Amal t sunil said:

Hello there dear friend, in my opinion it is important to read the rules and regulations of the forum in the about forum section, so that you can avoid getting into troubles or avoid making any critical mistake in the forum.

Thankyou.

Yes you are right @Amal t sunil once you joined this forum there are strictly rules and regulations to follow for all the members so we should all follow that inother to promote this forum asides that members especially newbies make a lot of mistakes by rushing to create unnecessary topics which might even earn them negative reputation or warning from the moderators so if you truly want to last longer here strictly adhere to rules and regulations.

We not become used to reading the rules and regulations thousands of times but read in one time and I understand it i saw many accounts banned these are due to this reason they don't understand rules they must realized their mistake and keep going learning.

• +1 1

You are right dear it's very dispensable that you discussed the all the rules and regulations about the crypto word I realized I need be more aware and let other member follow the forum rules and regulations.

On 8/14/2020 at 10:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

poster7_23_115846.png.2199f8a0cf3204e5f7bfc76fa9ad1e1f.png

The forum is very great and always advancing as days are moving forward we get more people into the forum this was something to be glad with it. The forum need us and everyone love 💙us all  but the main problem we face is sometimes we fall into making mistakes of violating the forum rules which was not proper and yet is not intentionally. Now consider this as a way out and also idea.

* What do you think when we make this forum rules our friend?

* Mistakes / failures are natural instinct no one can skip it what do you consider it when we learn and always practice it?

* What do you think we shall achieve when  we always visit the rules and take a review of the  of the rules everyday.

i think this will help a lot if we give good replies to this questions. Share us your opinion let's learn from you and your suggestion.

ᗯƐᒪᑕOᗰƐ ƬO ᑕᖇƳᑭƬOƬᗩᒪƘ FOᖇᑌᗰ🙏

Yes my dear friend you are obviously 100% right I am agree from your point of view as you discuss in your post. If you want to make a mistake free poster you should learn the post again and again before posting.  on the other hand you should follow the rules created by the organization of the crypto talk like don't use plagiarism method in your posting material. and stay here with the blessing keep it up your work with the hard working.

Absolutely just my friend, if sometimes by reviewing all the rules we can understand it more and we can work safely in our forums, and make money from here.  Thanks

Is necessary to find the rules and regulations of the platform by all mis because to fall in the rules and regulations of the platform can lead to the banned in the platform, the maintenance of the platform is necessary.

Dear mate you are very right that we should follow the rules of this forum in order to succeed and this forum is really a great opportunity for all the members who work on it and if we do not follow the rules we will be banned. 

Edited by Duddi01
  • +3 1

I suggest there should be a tape to open so that one can see the set rules and regulation always. It should not be that comments is where we will see the rules.

• +1 1