Lets Sort it Out - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Lets Sort it Out

Greetings friend, this information is very useful, now I am going to use this button to order my things, and thus be able to see the interesting topics.

• +1 1

Yes my friend , I use this feature but rarely only when I try  to look for the topics with less reputation to see if they worthy to read and support 

Yet this is a good feature and useful when we need it cause it's help us to look for multiple topics at same time when all this topics are belong to same sort .

Edited by Kristaal
  • +1 1

I like this feature and this feature is really very good and I am also using it I think from this feature you can easily find anything you want I mostly used the most replies option because I want to see that topics that is having most replies.

Thank you really for this useful topic 

This will make it easier for members who broadcast on a particular topic 
This feature is good because it allows us to arrange the topics

This content that you created will be useful for new members here who are having a hard time finding the topic they want to see or respond as they want to know that most of the posts responded that they think they will learn something about it, they can use the sort and then click most of the responses. I think it is really important to publish posts on topics that do not have many responses .. Better than answering the topics that many members have answered and do not need to discuss!

• +4 1

Hello dear all members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that their brother your information is very useful and beneficial for me in every nubian beginners who is working on this platform

Thank you, my friend, for this advice. Actually, this information will help me research old posts as I prefer responding to old posts more than new posts. Also, this content is very helpful for new members and makes it easy for them to search

The search is done by filtering here and there are a lot of options and filters according to the time and also according to whether the search is for Kandora or Black, or if the search is for a member

Great topic let me congratulate you for creating it as it contains high value content especially for the newer ones like me who personally did not know this function of the forum and I always like to learn new things here thanks for thinking of all of us.

Hello. Not familiar with this topic sorting feature.

I don't quite understand why, sorting topics is so important.

Or you divide the topics into certain subsections that need to be sorted.

Imagine, I couldn't even delete my topic today. I could not find a section to delete.

Your post is useful for beginners as it helps them to choose the search they want. For me, I prefer to sort topics by start date as it helps me to read new topics.

What a nice post you've came up with friend, seriously I don't know of this feature before,but thanks to you I had now known the feature and what's it's all about,I'm sure other members will also benefit from it, thanks to you once again

In fact, I knew this feature by reading your useful topic. Thank you for participating, my friend. We are working to collect information as much as possible from topics with useful content such as this topic

It is a great feature that the forum offers us in order to read what we want to learn and share ideas who are able to understand it. I will use this feature to search for topics that I want to participate in.

• +2 1

This is a very useful features and i often use it sometimes to find some topic than you don't see, but something don't really work if you search for something they bring you all topic with the word you search for. Anyway it is very good features with the good numbers of topic in each sections of the forum.

Indeed I have checked them a number of times and I have come to understand them so the truth is they do work perfectly and in the end they are always working perfectly for me the truth is we need to follow a certain direction that honors the forum and the best to me is checking how the forum is organized and the work it does , the way you check on those routes it helps you alot in Cryptotalk.

This is useful in responding to recent topics and popular topics. I use it when I have no more topics to answer on the page in front of me.

There are a number of members who do not comment on new topics for fear of deleting their comment, but make a mistake because there are some interesting recent topics.

Yes, my friend, it is a very good feature that benefits us even in readers and acquires the information that we want more than writing. It also benefits us when we use this forum as a search engine in relation to cryptocurrencies and when we see these features, we are encouraged to develop our experience and knowledge so that enough knowledge is formed to move from the beginners section to the other sections Most specialized .

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you are right that the classification feature is important to us. It helps in reaching the topics that interest us and need easily, and this saves us time and effort and thus we give more useful ideas.

Thank you for this effort to publish a useful topic for novice members and I think this feature will be very useful for them in order to further customize the process of appearance of the topics they want more and I use it permanently.

• +2 1

I think this features was here since then and we can easily sort out the topics we are searching for easier access on it and when sorting we can organize the topics and can easy read it.

The sort include on the site is very acceptable and captured on needing to see particular sorts or models of substance here in the gathering. As despite the fact that on my one section, I don't actually much of the time or very utilize the arranging when am in the gathering, as I do manual quests.

On 8/17/2020 at 6:12 PM, Tine0313 said:

I think this feature was here since then. We can easily sort out the topics we are searching for easier access on it. When sorting we can organize the topics and can easy read it. The desired topics will find as soon as we sort it out.

Hello my friend how are you do you hope everyone will be fine and have fun in their lives i am fine with what you say my friend you are right you are right about that.Look, nowadays everyone wants to make their job easier so that they can do their job easily, so these things lead us to ease, which is good enough for us. 

Thanks dear for sharing this information.I didn't know about this feature yet but from your post I came to know about this feature and this is very helpful.Thanku so much dear keep it up dear👍.

Your topic is valuable and Informative us I was thinking that how to search new topics and now it is easy for commenting on new topics . And when we comment on new topics here is more chances for getting more repotation.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.