About a locked topic. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

About a locked topic.

Actually i think The reason for locking a topic is may because that topic doesn't required any more replies. But i don't think the reason for locking a topic is same topic, in this case moderators will delete our topic instead of locking it.

Welcome, my friend, for the most part the forum administration closes some topics because the content is not useful in our day, for example, that it is a convincing reason and perhaps there are other reasons that have not been mentioned.

• +2 1

There are several reasons for closing the topics, and the reasons that I suggested are convincing. When the topic becomes old and is not useful to the current situation, it is preferable to close it, or if it contains a question, and it has been answered with more than one comment ..

Application  of place of duty is not acceptable at this time that's why if you care for to publicize a little it follows that you don't call for to stake equal focus as soon as you notice that there's a subject by now posted as a replacement for you preserve rejoin on a little suspect of approximately members on that subject matter.

your topic that have been discussed in the forum before and therefore your topic has been closed we can read a locked topic but we can't reply! That means a locked topic can be useful but it has some few problems and that why they locked it instead of deleteyour reasons on how your topic locked is related and also I think that the moderators locked it for it not to be copy or not to do any topic that is like that. 

• +1 1

My friend, it may be one of these reasons that you put forward, I agree with you, as well as I do not think that there is something wrong with the topic as they say because if there was a mistake it would have been deleted

Hello all members,  firstly  I am thank ful to you my dear friend who share this unique, interesting  and information topic. Today i have learn something new . Through this post i gained some knowledge about locked topics . Again thank you . 

Hello my friend , in my opinion non of this reasons is right , because simply they can delete that topic if no longer needed , so I think there is another reason why we can comment on locked posts or why they are locked , and I can come up with one conclusion that this locked topic has reached the maximum number of replays or comments .

• +4 1

Yes, many of the topics are locked by the moderators and your stated reasons are very true about it. It can be the reason that the topics are old and they reached maximum number of responses.

Perhaps the topics have received a lot of attention or are no longer required in the forum; there may be a reason for this, but I haven't come across one, and we hope this isn't an offense or a warning.

Oh, bro, this is extremely beneficial to all new members. After reading this, I believe many of the wise members will attempt to make such errors that their posts will be locked. All we have to do now is come up with a unique subject and interesting material. We should not even consider borrowing ideas from. a post by anu. That is what I have taken away from your message. Is this correct?

A problem with certain discussions being closed is completely obvious: in order to discourage spamming, I have requested that the moderators locked my topics individually to prevent further spamming, which they obviously did. That isn't to say the subject isn't useful; forum members can read it and learn a thing or two, but they can't contribute something of their own. This group includes old topics, topics in the form of questions that have been answered or whose speaker has been unavailable for a long time, irrelevant topics, and topics written in the wrong pages. On this, I completely agree with the moderators.

When you see a locked topic basically it is because the topic is already answered or old i guess. However, it does not matter if a topic is locked since we can still view it and read the contents there though we cannot join the discussion at least we can still gain a knowledge there if we take sometime to go through some of the post made in it.

I have not encountered this matter before, but I noticed the presence of many closed topics and I think that the reason is due to asking a question on the topic, having enough answers in the comments and starting to repeat the same answers, forcing the moderators to close the topic.

Yes, my friend, I think that these reasons lead to closing posts on topics because there is no other option. Thank you, my friend, for this post.

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend the some topics are Locked Up because due to the current policy of this forum but you cannot create meaningless or useless post because it is Forbidden you just create information about cryptocurrency and that topic will consider useful I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

at times i grasp a little topics lokced but i haven't any theory about this subject, i'm stick to this matter to live through supplementary in order about it because is awfully important

Yes many topics I think they are locked but it is really true I think and when the comments may be reached at the limit then they blocked it and otherwise I don't know why they blocked. Exactly I don't know.

Yes my friend most of the topics are been locked by the moderators and frankly speaking I don't know the reason, but anyway maybe the topics will soon be unlocked if check by the moderators. 

Well done my dear friend you have explained very well about locked topic 

My dear friend according to my observation moderators and admins of this forum are really so much responsible 

They know that which topic is good for members and which topic is not needed 

We should be thank full to our moderators and admins of crypto talk

Yes my friend, I also have seen many posts having the notification in the last that it has been closed. As I also noticed why they have been closed. My friend, according to my knowledge, most of these topics are created by the newbies in which they asked some questions. Then the moderators themselves to reply on that topic and make all the things clear. Then they also mentioned that, all things has been cleared so they are going to close this topic and don't need any further replies.

I do not know the real reason behind the closure of the topic in this forum, but I think it is closed if sufficient answers are obtained on the proposed topic or because a certain period of time has passed on it

Yes, my friends, I agree with you that it is better to lock your topic than delete it. As for locking topics, in my opinion, there are similar topics to your topic that have been discussed in the wonderful forum before and therefore your topic has been closed, and thank you, friends.

I think that you are right in your first possible reasoning of the topic being answered and in my opinion that is likely the most plausible and realistic reason to lock a topic. However, i also see that some discussion topics are also locked. It could be the length of inactivity on the forum as well. If no comment is made in a topic for extended periods of time maybe it is locked. This is just an idea and i am not sure if that is possible. 

In my opinion, topics are closed because there is no longer a need to write new things, such as if there is a question and it has been answered well, also there may be old news and now it is no longer important or the situation has changed, there may also be reasons to prevent spam from responding to the topics The ancient is long gone.