I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Dear friend @Lashley @Nusrat Ramzan @Ammur Pagli you said here foundation is most important and you need to have a good idea of the process and how it works before you start trading. This way you will reduce your loss. Also, every loss should be seen as an opportunity to learn and understand what went wrong. Thank you.

Thank you for sharing this kind of information,to members who want to trade to cryptocurrencies,and I think the most important rule for a successful trader is knowledge and learning the basics of trading,I prefer active trading strategies which is still working perfect for me.

Hello my friend
This content has been very helpful. Thank you for sharing this topic with us
Failure is present in the life of each of us, so we must learn from it and overcome it instead of giving up

• +1 1

Thank you, my dear friend, for this wonderful participation. It is a positive incentive for me and the rest of the members because it encourages us to continue working and not lose hope. Certainly there are always risks in any project you do, especially in the field of trade and commerce, but we must be courageous and patient in order to be able to achieve our goals.

This type real life experience show's how hard to do trading, because most of new traders thinks trading very easy and became rich in short period, but when they entires in trading fields and observe deeply then they realizes how tuff to do trading, without any failure I don't think anyone success, so always learn new strategies to avoid loss this forum YouTube Google helps to learn trading tips..

You are absolutely right dude, it better for someone to learn and learn hard in any type of situation rather than just give up, therefore the new members of this platform should be guided after reading the post of other members and in other to create useful post.

• +1 1

Much obliged to you for the subject, for me I generally lose in view of purchasing monetary standards from the tops, at that point dropping the money and selling at the base, however I will attempt to address the matter.

Yes we should all know this that in life you don't have to give up always believe in yourself that you can do it and with that encouragement you will definitely succed in life

Failure is natural, but continuing to fail is a mistake. We must accept and continue to try with learning and searching for ways to succeed in order to achieve success. We must not despair of failure and have the will in order to continue and reach our goal. We need persistence and strive for success.

• +2 1

Well my friend, thank you for sharing with us your experience .. I'm the kind of experiences shows us that trading in digital currencies crypto is not as easy as others believe.. No step should be taken without prior study and planning .. And of course my friend, I don't think there is a successful person without having some attempts and failures .. Failure would pave the way to success .
Good luck .

• +1 1

Giving up is not an option in any field of life We should learn more things rather than giving up because with giving up we will lose everything and we cannot able to achieve anything and we will be not able to achieve our goals and fulfill our dreams so work hard 

Hello my friend
In the beginning, I thank you for sharing this kind of information and I want to tell you that any person in the world will be subjected to failure through his experiences in life, but we must resist this failure and not give in to it.
In the end, I can only say: no pain no gain.

Yes of course, I am fully agree with you with this sayings. Sometimes there come some moments which change our livings such as make is to take decision of given up. You can see that there are many people who have left the site because the payment has been reduced. But I will remain here because I will prefer learning instead of giving up.

Yes my friend you make a good post which is full of motivation. So i would like to never give up.sometime we face problem in every feild of life . But if we have ability to do something so we can do everything. So never give up,some time i seen so many people leave this forum by just low price of token. I'm doing my work from to long but i reached this post level.so it was my emergency reason in this way i was not did mu work.but this is the only forum which i think can help to the people.

yes i agree that we must continue posting more and learning about crypto do not be confused or discourage in times of failure because that mistakes is the best teacher for us to be more better in this world of crypto so choosing to learn instead of giving up is the most important thing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information. As for me, I have not entered the world of trading yet. I thought it was a very difficult matter and it involved great losses, but my reading of your topic now encouraged me to try .

• +1 1

Never stop learning something. Even if you fail many times, there will always be new opportunities for you to develop. It is natural that you face some difficulties, but you have to overcome them and never give up.

Thank you, my dear friend, for the topic to motivate us and make us work with more vigor and enthusiasm. Nothing comes for free and any work is risky and prone to failure, but we must not give up and try once, twice and more until we achieve success and learn from our mistake

A lot falls into these mistakes. Everyone thinks that knowing the rule to buy when the price is low and sell when it rises is not enough

Failure is relative, my friend, and has several types. Failure that occurs out of ignorance is a failure that will continue and there will be no improvement after it.
As for the natural failure, it is the one that comes after we have committed to the rules and continued to learn. It is a natural failure and usually it is called a loss and not a failure. The correct path for profit and success is exposure to disappointments and some losses.
Good luck anyway

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

A lot of efforts tied with success. For earning money you must do hardworking and never be worry about your failures because it will take a long period of time to become an expert without fails. No one can assure you earn in your first step but after a while you will get your rewards.

• +1 1

Your advice is very useful. We all know that trading is full of risks and you cannot succeed the first time. You must try once, two and three until you learn from all your mistakes and start working properly. 

Thanku for sharing your information , this is really motivating, we all should never give up . Keep trying is the key to success. Each day you will see the new version of yourself. Be strong dear.

One of the biggest mistakes people make is giving up

Whatever happens to you, you should not stop and give up

You must always be strong and patient

Life has a lot of problems

Therefore, we must be courageous and strive for the summit

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this with us. It is really useful for me. If I fail in an attempt, I will return the ball again and learn from my failure and try to collect information to avoid me falling into failure again. In any case, always try. There is always an opportunity.This is better than giving up.

• +4 1