I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Never give up on your dreams and also learn from past errors. I think giving up in life is the work of lazy people, so always believe in yourself and limit to what you can achieve in life.thank you friend for this wonderful article.

This was a decent substance that you made my companion it is moving for me and for us individuals here that accomplished that sort of situation of yours. Disappointment is a major part of everybody's life so we should deal with it and defeat it for us to continue on our objective and like what you've said decide to learn as opposed to surrendering and that is correct on the grounds that experience is the best instructor.

Yes great topic try to learn instead of giving up.

Many people try first time but they fail so they  left that task instead of completing. 

Every one read about the story of king Bruce and spider. The king Bruce was a brave king he start a battle with country but get defeat. Second time he again gather his soldiers and attack them but this time get defeat again. He attached them eight times all the times gain defeat. At last all his soldiers die and he skulked in a cave. There he saw that a spider is trying to climb the wall but all the time he fail. He tried this for eight times and all the times fail. Spider didn't give up his struggle he tried for nine times and this time he succeed. Seeing this the  king is very impressed from the spider he gather all his soldiers and attack them again this time he succeed. 

Edited by Chaduhary Haseeb

Learning more about what one want to venture into is better in life because business is all about risk taking. Having better knowledge assist one in idea management

The giving up is not a solution of any problem we have to stick to the goals to win sucess as continually struglle will always gives you a many more knowledge and improve you internally that will develop a positive energy to conquer the word. Better to learn always not to quit

You have chosen the correct decision friend one should work hard to have a better earning . Giving up is meant for failures and in this covid situation it would really be a great thing . You should also try to learn more regarding this platform.

Yes my dear it is exactly right and well said I think I will choose learn because learning process is better and make more experience full and earning able. So it is the best than giving up I think.

• +1 1

Yeap, this is a very important post friend, me too I prefer to learn than give up because everyone in this platform are all learner's, no one is perfect either, always be a learner so that you can add value to your knowledge, because you will know what you don't know before but giving up will not help matters

Hello dear friends I think we should not give up in any situation if you fail one time it's not mean we should give up you should try it and other time it actually give us a chance if we should not give up then one day finally we got success there is no doubt.

• Useful or interesting 1

Waw, actually and to be sincerely speaking this is very good and quality also informative lecture to all members of this forum, and that's why I always advice the members of the forum before joining the world of trading or investment to make sure you have more knowledge and experience about it, in other to be free from losing or facing any challenges or problem.,

Thanks for sharing this information my friend, I appreciate your post a d am new here in this platform I want to learn crypto deeply, because I know this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge...

Yes it is very necessary for us to keep learning and never give up by doing that we are surely going to make progress and be successful in life so let's not loose hope is better we should keep learning

thank you very much for sharing this kind of useful information failure is also part of our life if you we give up then we never become a successful man. So work hard in your life if you want to be something special

• +2 1

thanks for sharing this accurate topic, this precisely what took place with me in trading, and with gaining knowledge of and lengthy seek of this concern i discover that i have to be purchase with 10% from my capital and if the rate down i'm able to purchase some other 10%, so the rate of my shopping for is the common of shopping for operation.

Definitely my friend trading is full of risks but i would like to appreciate you for your efforts. It is a lesson is well that never give up keep trying an you will be successful one day. And with the positive approach you will always have success in your life. 

We all lost at the beginning, but the successful one learns from his mistakes and corrects them to become better and better

thank you for sharing such kind of information this is very inspiring for me and very interesting to read something new on this forum and yes trading is depend on your luck and this is also risky.

I lost my money due to not having enough information about the cryptocurrency field, and I lost about $ 450, but I will never give up and start learning again from the beginning until I achieve great success.

Brother you take the right decision and move forward. All members should deduct a piece of advice from this topic. There is a hidden message here that we should not give up, whatever that hurdles are, we must show consistency in our lives. Even if you fail 100 times, don't give up, stand again, take risks, and make another try. One day, you will definitely be succeed and you will get a big reward of your efforts.

@Calvinpriva Hi dear , thanks for motivating us .you shared  such an amazing and motivating words... That words make me stronger & and taught me never to give up.If you lose one or more time then never feel guilty ...make your own self strong and work with extreme hope one day you will acheive your goal .

• +4 1

He is very right, we must not stop trying and fighting so that we can win cryptos friends, since the opportunities will always be there, the best thing we can do to be able to improve, is also reading a lot about psychotrading since it is something in which we normally fail at the moment of operating cryptos, since we are very eager to win and sometimes we are afraid of losing the next operations.

I encourage you my friend, you know hard even if you make mistakes at times, me and all the members of this forum will support you to learn, there is nothing impossible the important thing is to seek your goal and reach it and not give up.

All the love is yours.

• +5 1

Thanks for this wonderful participation, I thought that trading was simpler, but you are right, there are many parts and details that must be worked on in order to master trading and make a profit .

I believe failure is not the end, when you fail you need to try again because this time you are starting from experience.

Like a wise saying "Don't let the darkness of the past cover the brightness of the future" you don't just give up when you fail keep on trying till you achieve your aim.

In every step you take in life there is always a challenge to confirm you a winner so if you fail don't see it as you're not well prepared sometimes but see it as if there is a lesson you need learn before moving ahead in life to become a victor.