I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Continuously decide to learn as opposed to surrendering. Consistently we discover some new information. We ought to consistently have the soul to learn and instill information as opposed to simply surrendering.

if we give up this thing lead us to the disappointment we try to make us like guiding star in this way we will be able to help others so we never dis heart   learn and learn as we can and be the  well wisher for other.

Hello my friend, thank you for sharing your experience with us. You are right to trade You need experience and most people suffer a lot of loss before learning. So we should not give up and expand your experience in currencies before starting, reading the research and articles and benefiting from the experience of others.
Yes, it is a profitable road, but you need experience and knowledge .

My friend I think the most important rule fo a successful trader is knowledge and learning the basics of trading. I am using this platform to teach about the digital trading and digital currency because there are some people that are called as our senior teaches us about the risk and benefits. If we have knowledge we can achieve success. It is very hard to earn a profit that will cover all your losses. I think the most important rule fo a successful trader is knowledge and learning the basics of trading. The most important and in order to prevent yourself from giving up you need to have a good understanding of the process and how it works before you begin trading.

On 8/13/2020 at 6:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

First trade = Fail

Second trade = Fail

Third trade = Fail again!

What would be your next step in that failing situation? When i started trading i only earned profit two times out of my 7 trades! I earned a good profit in 2 days but later in 5 days i lost 10x of the profit that i earned! I don't think if there is any trader who earns profit only and he/she never loses some amount, so it's a normal situation to a trader life but there is a solution to avoid this regularly losing.

This was my problem.

I learned about trading by watching tutorials on youtube and reading articles in different blogs, it's really a good way to learn (I hope you know) i learned that trading is profitable and i will earn money (a lot of money) if i will start trading, but i never learned how to trade! I don't know if you understood me, i learned that trading is profitable but i didn't learn the basics of trading!

I started trading when i know only one thing, i should buy when the price is low and sell while the price is high so that i can earn a profit! I lost my 5 trades easily by learning only that and watching some tutorials then i thought am ready to trade. After losing regularly i doubted one thing, why i keep losing while am following the (buy low and sell high) formula? 

My solution.

So from there, i decided to LEARN again and see why i keep losing while i trade in the right way. And finally, i discovered the reason for me to fail regularly after i LEARN again, make research, and got support from my friends who trade too. The problem was, i learned that i can earn money by buying a coin when it's price is low and sell it later when it grows... But i never learned at which point i can say "Yes, now LTC is low so i should buy... Now BTC is low so i should buy!!!" So i was just buying even if today LTC is $75 then tomorrow dropped to $68 i would just buy because i saw a price drop of $7 !!! But i did wrong because LTC can fall up to $40, right? 

Believe me, this problem faces many beginner traders. They just know that formula (buy low, sell high) but they don't know at which point they should buy or sell. So instead of giving up, choose to LEARN! Make research of any coin that you need to trade it, and ask for support from other traders! Don't worry, if you don't know any trader we will support you (we are many traders in this forum) so just ask anything and we will support you. Don't agree to lose your money easily again, losing is there but not regularly

Example:

It's just like learning to build a house, you start learning to build a foundation and not learn to build a wall first. And that's how works in crypto, learn coins first (in deeply), know their habits, and then start to trade them.

_________________!

It is better to learn from losing.If we lose we will never improve. If we learn all the time, we will never lose.As a result of gaining knowledge, everyone can achieve success. No one loses.

Dear friend thanks for sharing this valuable information and we should learn from our mistakes and doing mistake is not a crime but repeat the same mistake is a crime so we should learn from our mistakes and learning is a key to success and we should gain more and more knowledge about cryptocurrencies from this forum.

This year's office does have fixed me's tons to give thought along with also plenty of epithetical psychic energy. the whole thing then you already say is sincere, honing craftsmanship needs forbearance, tenacity above that entirely, a favorable along with failure-proof posture.

I suppose which coming out of the aforementioned one crypto mean which drifting a precise revere for the reason that American state, (bad struggles enjoys confidant tutored  impending cautious), tho, these days all the more so I'm fixing to acquire and never admit defeat.

Facing with problems is always necessary and this action makes us strong. Doing mistakes is not a bad thing because we can learn from it and for making a solution for our problems we must try hard and never give up.

• +1 1

You've shared a very interesting and educative idea as it's very important to push greatly I gaining better knowledge and tips than just give up because of some lost and difficulties.

On 8/13/2020 at 5:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

First trade = Fail

Second trade = Fail

Third trade = Fail again!

What would be your next step in that failing situation? When i started trading i only earned profit two times out of my 7 trades! I earned a good profit in 2 days but later in 5 days i lost 10x of the profit that i earned! I don't think if there is any trader who earns profit only and he/she never loses some amount, so it's a normal situation to a trader life but there is a solution to avoid this regularly losing.

This was my problem.

I learned about trading by watching tutorials on youtube and reading articles in different blogs, it's really a good way to learn (I hope you know) i learned that trading is profitable and i will earn money (a lot of money) if i will start trading, but i never learned how to trade! I don't know if you understood me, i learned that trading is profitable but i didn't learn the basics of trading!

I started trading when i know only one thing, i should buy when the price is low and sell while the price is high so that i can earn a profit! I lost my 5 trades easily by learning only that and watching some tutorials then i thought am ready to trade. After losing regularly i doubted one thing, why i keep losing while am following the (buy low and sell high) formula? 

My solution.

So from there, i decided to LEARN again and see why i keep losing while i trade in the right way. And finally, i discovered the reason for me to fail regularly after i LEARN again, make research, and got support from my friends who trade too. The problem was, i learned that i can earn money by buying a coin when it's price is low and sell it later when it grows... But i never learned at which point i can say "Yes, now LTC is low so i should buy... Now BTC is low so i should buy!!!" So i was just buying even if today LTC is $75 then tomorrow dropped to $68 i would just buy because i saw a price drop of $7 !!! But i did wrong because LTC can fall up to $40, right? 

Believe me, this problem faces many beginner traders. They just know that formula (buy low, sell high) but they don't know at which point they should buy or sell. So instead of giving up, choose to LEARN! Make research of any coin that you need to trade it, and ask for support from other traders! Don't worry, if you don't know any trader we will support you (we are many traders in this forum) so just ask anything and we will support you. Don't agree to lose your money easily again, losing is there but not regularly

Example:

It's just like learning to build a house, you start learning to build a foundation and not learn to build a wall first. And that's how works in crypto, learn coins first (in deeply), know their habits, and then start to trade them.

_________________!

That was literally so inspiring we should never give up no matter what is the situation and how many times you fail whenever you fall stand up with new power. And in the world of crypto person should be barve and he/she should be brave enough to take risks. We should believe on our wil power. "Never give up".

Yes you are right. We should always choose learning instead of  earning. In this plateform we should always try to learn more and increase our knowledge and experience.with the help of learning we can get more benefits from cryptotalk.

All what you say is correct, and I thank you for this useful information. For me, I believe that investing and trading are the best ways to make a profit, but we must first know how to use them in order to avoid the fallout and loss that may lead us to failure.

• +1 1

For me I would choose to learn rather than giving up why because when we keep learning everyday in activities we do so why run away from it also learning brings about more knowledge and progress in life

You are right. I also started bought some coins recently and don't much about trading. I will try to follow your advice and I'm trying to learn more about it. Hope I will be skilled in trading soon. Thanks for your post.

• +1 1

For me I would choose to learn rather than giving up why because when we keep learning everyday in activities we do so why run away from it also learning brings about more knowledge and progress in life

I haven't made a trade yet but in case I lose, I would defenetily keep going because I know that it won't be easy and I wouldn't make profit off of every trade I do.

My plans is to trade with 10% of the total money I have so I always have a chance to recover my losses.

I can tell that making your plan and technique is really the most important thing to do before entering into any deal after my modest experience in this area! A lot of people have wasted their wealth because of their misunderstanding of how this cryptocurrency universe works! It is still really important to learn from our mistakes, and the most important thing is to remember not to replicate them.

Let's remember that many people who succeeded in cryptos and also in many projects of big companies failed a lot of times so we must know that every defeat is a new experience to keep growing friends, let's move forward.

Thanks for sharing this useful post my friend, your experience is really inspiring, as you said the foundation is the base, make your base stable you will grow ahead, learn as much as you can.

This data is profoundly profitable and empowering for everybody that has fair started in exchanging. It's crucial learning from our botches so we will get way better and way better with each exchange we do. I too keep in mind my to begin with steps on exchanging were very troublesome due to my need of involvement, I still make a few mistakes from time to time but I am able to memorize from them to progress my ensuing exchanges.

Well I totally agreed with your opinion. Because many members lose hope if they face a loss in this field. But that's the not right way to work. Always learn from your mistakes and work with patience and self confidence. Because always failure leads to the success.

Yes, learning is continuous in life and giving up is never an option. Instead of giving up its better to go and acquire knowledge and experience about the field you are operating, if it's a trade then you should learn about it.

Yes this time learning is more better than earnings,

It's a best time for learning after that we will be giving away money.

So we have to learn before giving something.

Knowledge is the best weapon for earnings.

Dear friend thank for sharing your opinion , I don't know about this topic  more. But I advised , if we are failed in any field many time then try,try again .one day we achieve success .

That is an inspiring post. Trading involve risk. And you cannot get anything if you are nit ready to take risk and bearn a loss. If you bear loss in trading don't get so dishearted and give up. Instead tru to lsarn from mistake and work with even more dedication.