Investing over gambling. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Investing over gambling.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is the best option, provided you have sufficient experience for that. As for gambling, you risk losing your money to a large extent and may generate addiction.

Thnks for giving gambling. I never engage in the gambling before in my life and i will not advice any of my beloved ones to engage in it as well but investment is always the option with a better chance of winning a huge profits unlike the gambling .

Some traders are addicted to trading and need to seek treatment because, according to what I've heard, they're losing a lot of money by using gambling trading strategies that increase risk significantly. I just advise people to purchase Bitcoin and then ignore it for a few years. The only way to be certain that the money is standard if it is what we believe.

The two are almost similar but its true investing is one that you can have control and its actually more of a business, so is it fair to call them gambling?, to me I dont mind , as long am making money and in the end am actually going to rejoice in what I get.

Invest in Cryptocurrency We can make good profits by investing. Avoid gambling We can lose money by gambling.

Dear to me, everything about gambling is really bad and we have to get away from it immediately, it will make us lose very quickly we have to be careful and stay away from it, thank you my friend for this wonderful topic.

You really spoken well dude, investment is more profitable than gambling particularly in the world of cryptocurrency where must of the people are becoming rich through investment in cryptocurrency but gambling will always make you to lost your assets.

I'm into investing. Gambling can help you make money...But the risk involved in gambling easy very high. Only luck can help you. So odds are less. So  in my opinion investment is the better option. With proper knowledge about the investment options it can help you earn money rapidly.

I really do not like gambling at all. What if we lost all our money? I don’t prefer that. I prefer investing my money or collecting it. I can thus preserve my money and protect myself from regret later.)

Investment always better option to compare gambling, because when we choose any plan we knows the term and conditions and we knows how much profit we earn, if our investment plan goes against us then we immediately stop the investment plan to recover our fund's....!!!

On 13‏/8‏/2020 at 11:15, Moontong said:

تعد المقامرة والاستثمار جزءًا من المشاركة في العملات المشفرة ، وهناك العديد من مواقع المقامرة عبر الإنترنت ويمكنك استخدام العملة المشفرة كأموالك للعب. هناك العديد من الأشخاص الذين يدمنون على أنا أيضًا لأنهم يقولون إنه يوفر بالفعل ترفيهًا جيدًا ويجدون السعادة في ذلك ، حسنًا هذا هو الندم ولكن الجانب السيئ فيه هو عندما تصبح مدمنًا ، فهناك العديد من المقامرين الذين يخسرون أموالهم والممتلكات بسبب إدمان القمار.

النقطة المهمة هنا هي أنه بدلاً من إنفاق أصولك أو عملتك المشفرة في المقامرة ، من الأفضل استثمارها في موقع ويب جيد وشرعي. ستوفر أموالك وستجعلها مربحة في المستقبل. المقامرة شيء طبيعي ولكن يجب أن تعرف كيف تحد نفسك وتتحكم في نفسك عند اللعب.

IMG_20200813_161349.JPG.629892efca0e7a1aa51762ef326722b1.JPG

قروض للمالك ، الصورة ليست لي.

Yes, it is true that gambling addiction is very dangerous. Some of the members here lost half of what they own and maybe more only on gambling because of their addiction, and they may take the issue as a challenge to them and they want to profit sooner or later, so they think that the matter is intense competition between them and between gambling or even investment
I advise everyone to stop before it is too late

I wholeheartedly dislike gambling and there is nothing that will let me to like gambling rather I will choose to invest in something legitimate knowing that with time I will get profits in return.

Well thank you so much , this is really an important thing to take about , gambling is always a losing game no matter how much you gain at first , but investing is the right choice

Investing is too useful for us.I can't compared investment with gambling.Because through investment we can earn a good money but this is little bit risk through proper mindset we must succeed.

Both investing and gambling entail putting money at risk in the hopes of making a profit. A central concept in both gambling and investing is to minimise risk while maximising reward. As an investor, the odds will eventually work in your favour, but as a gambler, they will not.

Gambling may be fun some times, but it requires great focus and awareness. When a person starts losing, he must stop and not work to get his money back because he will lose more. I did not gamble, and I will not do because it is not good ، But investing is legitimate and requires mind and thought, not luck, so I do it.

Gambling is profitable and entertaining, but you end up losing all your money because you will not be able to stop playing until after losing all that you have. Therefore, I prefer to invest and earn a good amount every day.

To be honest, I do not recommend gambling to anyone because you risk being addicted and losing all of your money in one fell swoop, which is extremely bad. Instead, I recommend investing in a secure site like Yobit, where you can make good regular profits.

To be honest, I do not recommend gambling to anyone because you risk being addicted and losing all of your money in one fell swoop, which is extremely bad. Instead, I recommend investing in a secure site like Yobit, where you can make good regular profits.

I prefer investing because I do not like to risk losing money in gambling and betting and therefore I like to invest money and get a good profit rate every day.  You have to beware of gambling because it is a big loss.

Gambling is more profitable and you can earn more quickly than investing, as you can double your money with one click of a button. You can also lose all of your money, so gambling is a risk of losing money.

Dear indeed, that investing in cryptocurrencies is one of the methods of earning from cryptocurrencies in general in its way and its style in general. One of the methods used is to invest a specific currency through trading this currency and storing it in a private province in the long term, and also there is another method for investment, which is private investment funds for investing a specific currency With a specific plan, a specific goal, a certain goal, and a waiting period for a certain period, in addition to that we can work in the field of cryptocurrencies in the field of gambling in general, but this field I do not like to participate in, which is supported by the dice in its clear concept. Thank you very much.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
Profitability is bad, I think, and we have to stay away from it, because with time it becomes addictive and we lose money because of it
We must invest our information and time in a good and safe location, from which we can earn money and information and get to know the most honest

Yes, I completely agree with you about that my friend, I think that investing in money and assets is more beneficial and safer than gambling, that successful investment brings you great profits and enables you to gain many experiences in this field, we must pay more attention and stay away from gambling They are dangerous and may make you lose all your money and assets

Gambling and investing are somewhat different; both can make you money and both can cause you to lose all of your money. I prefer investing to gambling because the odds of winning in investing are dependent on the experience and hard work, while gambling is all about luck; indeed, we can use information, but it is purely luck that we need.