The best coins for making transactions - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

Personally, I really like using XRP AND LTC. They are fast and low in commissions, on some occasions I have used NANO or DOGE, but those are optional they are not the main ones.

If we talk about low commissions, then TRX takes the crown, because if I'm not mistaken their commission does not exceed 6 cents per transaction, but I personally considered XRP and BNB the best, since they offer speed and their commission is not high, that is, they offer 2x1

Most of top of coins has it own advantage. So when we ask about what's the best for making transactions, and it's optional for trader or users :
1.  ETH, can make payment like peer to peer without using third party
2. LTC, has low fee cost too. We can use it as a payment for goods or services too
3. Ripple, you can do lots of transactions using this cypto and it fast response too. You can do payment,changing, and send money quick
Those are some of best coins for transactions, of course BTC include.. but we don't have to mention the no. 1 crypto in list 🙂

Friends, each coin has its own transaction top, the transaction fees of many coins are very high, but there are many coins whose transactions are very less. In my opinion, the litecoin has the lower transactions fee than the other coins. I use litecoin for transaction to my friends and others. Because the transaction fee of litecoin is lower than the other coins.  

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Litecoin and ripple are the best currencies in the crypto world, i think.It has less transaction fees. It needs just small time. Xrp which is also best coin having small withdrawal fees

No matter what for best transaction price must be efficiently stable.Litcoin can be cheap but always cryptocurrency is comfortable out there in the market for legitimate usage and transaction needs.

The percentage of wirdrawal must be low enough so that it's an earn some way or other.

I have noticed that dogecoin and litecoin are used for transactions since they are low commission and also both are faster, bitcoin transactions are very slow and they are the ones that charge more commission. Other people have told you about other cryptocurrencies used for transactions, get an exchange that has these cryptocurrencies.

1 hour ago, Fasieh Sahb said:

I think ripple is wrong coin to make transactions because every Wallet must need a small activation fee to active xrp ripple wallet I think all wallets take 20 xrp activation fee to activate xrp wallet so that's why I didn't recommend anyone to do their translations in ripple you can choose Tron and BTT instead of this

can you explain your point more please ? thank you 

2 hours ago, odisseu said:

ı think.t’s difficult and time-consuming to do your research and sort the worthy ones from the unfruitful ones. 

Im sorry bro but i didnt understand anything from what you said , can you try to make you reply more simply and clear ?

i  mostly use dogecoin for making transaction it is good for me it very low charge fee every time you can check it deposit and withdraw both process.

Totally agree, personally I love LITECOIN, they charge less fee when making transactions, and when mining is much faster, and its cost is very accessible if you decide to invest in this crypto.

BSV has low fees and very fast transactions but it was delisted from some exchanges, for example binance. Withrawal from yobit is very very cheap on PANDA token, but only listed in 3 exchanges . Ithink if you want a listed coin in most of exchanges LITECOIN maybe the most popular / fee average, but for holding maybe a ris due of risk on price drop so you have to do the math. Good luck

Well the tructh is I also consider litecoin as a very good currency to send our money from one exchange to another.

Is ethereum also a good option?

On 10/8/2020 at 13:43, iloveyobit said:

Hola chicos, hoy les voy a compartir según mi experiencia, las mejores monedas que pueden usar para enviar su dinero de un intercambio a otro, rápido y con el menor impuesto que puedan esforzarse: 

Ltc: para mí, litcoin es la mejor moneda que puede usar con 1000 satoshi de impuestos solamente.

xrp: ripple también es una de las mejores monedas del mercado que puede usar.

xlm: también una buena moneda que usé la semana pasada y la transacción se realizó en 15 min.

por favor comparta con nosotros cualquier otra moneda que use o conozca para que podamos beneficiarnos.

Descargo de responsabilidad:

El contenido de este artículo no debe considerarse un consejo de inversión o un estímulo para invertir en nada. Lo invitamos a hacer su propia investigación antes de invertir en cualquier criptomoneda.

There are a lot of coins but I'm staying with LTC and XRP 

I don't have coins now at the time when I have coins then I will see I just take information from this posts it is helpful and it has good information it will help me in my first payment then I can do transection and hope I will know from more information.

In my opinion, the best cryptocurrency at all in 2020 is the currency of Ethereum, followed by Bitcoin, because the Ethereum currency is the second largest cryptocurrency in the world by total market value during the year 2020, where the price of Ethereum doubled from 200 dollars to about 373 dollars today, almost thanks to This is partly on the rise in interest surrounding the launch of Ethereum 2.0 as well as the launch of several DeFi platforms
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that allows the conclusion of smart contracts and the adoption of small blockchain projects on it as well as allows the operation of decentralized applications and it has a digital currency that can be traded and this currency is similar to Bitcoin in terms of the technology used, it has a system based on a technology called blockchain, it is not an alternative currency and it can be used To create a group of decentralized applications

Until recently, I also used the coins you listed. But now my choice fell on TRX. Transactions happen instantly, and the tron network evolves. I think that over time, it can compete with the main cryptocurrencies

those are all excellent currencies, however i think waves are the fine because they've little or no expenses and money transfers right away.

20 hours ago, Isabel2310 said:

Well the tructh is I also consider litecoin as a very good currency to send our money from one exchange to another.

Is ethereum also a good option?

I did not try Ethereum, but I think its fees are high, so I do not recommend it to you. I advise you to use the currencies in this topic and focus on Waves,good luck

So far I've only use BTC and ETH to transact as these are the commonly accepted coins in the market. Haven't tried litecoin yet, but gathering from the feedback on this post, it seems like a good alternative, will give it a try in the future.

On 8/10/2020 at 6:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Disclaimer:

The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

Agree with all the coins you put on your post ripple bitcoin and stellar too but the clm is not supported for example in yobit and some exchange too,so it's dependent on what the exchange supported and which blockchain the coin it is,for me I use digibyte,dogecoin,tron,waves and many more coins

The best currency to make transactions is ethereum since everyone works on the etehereum network and it is the one that deals the most for transactions.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The currencies that I personally use for transactions are tron, dash and litecoin, they are the best because I used eth before but the commissions increased a lot, for others I recommend learning before doing it.