The best coins for making transactions - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

To be honest I am not that deep in exchange of a coin but it obvious according to review I believe flowing hair silver

Yes I agree with you but I can say that most of people to exchange there coin in ripple, ltc ltd and other of but I how know little about  youbit  to exchange there money and get with less transaction so it's good for a less experienced people 

Thank you, my friend, for sharing with us. It's great to have other people like you on the forum and I thank you again.

Edited by jafar saker

Hello guys
I do not have enough information about dealing in coins or investing in them, but I prefer to go through an experience soon, but after taking advice from you and those with experience
Thanks for help

Yes, currencies are very good to withdraw outside the wallet because their fees are low compared to the fees for withdrawing Bitcoin or Ethereum.  I use Litecoin to withdraw because it is present on most platforms and its withdrawal fees are also low.  Not all sites accept Dogecoin or TRX coins.

I think that Ltc is one of the best currencies to make transactions, due to its low commissions and low delivery time. Compared to btc, which is the opposite with shipping times and high commissions.

• +2 1

esas monedas que no nombras es aca en esta página??? porque si es asi con esas tarifas está muy bien la verdad, interesante para empezar a tradear desde acá y mandar a la billetera u otras operaciones que uno realice en el futuro

This information that you are giving us I think will be very useful because there are people who have just entered this new site and do not know in which currencies to carry out transactions or which are the best currencies to make transactions and now thanks to you they will be able to know which they are and be guided.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, my dear, the best currencies are Bitcoin for its safety and the ways to obtain it in this forum. Coins are a lot, but as I told you the best bitcoin for me, I am a fan of Bitcoin, my friend 

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with everyone here. I will make sure to withdraw using the coins you mentioned after doing some research of course. I would like to suggest dogecoin because the transaction fees of doge are pretty low as well. But do your research first.

I also agree with you that Litecoin and Ripple are among the best crypto currencies to conduct transactions, as the fees for withdrawing these two currencies are low and the transaction is fast, and there is also the TRON currency, which is fast of the transaction does not take more than 10 minutes and the withdrawal fees are low

The best coin for making transaction is the litcoin for now and this have to do with even the charges attached is also having very low charges but when it come to investment it is good to invest on bitcoin.

• +2 1

New currencies are being released at this time, with which you can swap or withdraw funds to other wallets. Litecoin, in my view, is the easiest way to withdraw your cryptocurrency in real money. Transactions are completed quickly and at a low cost.

On 8/10/2020 at 6:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Disclaimer:

The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

You have many options for this. The crypto currencies for making transaction with lowest fee will be ripple coin and Litecoin. Doge coin also seems like a good option as a withdrawal method and to make transactions, the exchanges are done very fast for doge.

You are right, my friend, that these currencies are the most popular and the most popular. Also, the conversion fees are low. Thank you for this useful topic for new members and beginners.

Your words are correct, my friend, I have asked a lot in the past period about the type of currency that is least expensive to convert to, and Litecoin was the proposed currency
The fees are low, which increases the withdrawal value
Thank you for noting these different currencies

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I think that the Waves currency is also a currency with a good reputation and we can use it in withdrawals because the withdrawal fees are very, very little if you want to transfer from the Yopet platform to Binance, for example.

• +3 1

The fastest way to transfer money in crypto sphere is to choose altcoin, There are the most cheap coins with lower fees rather than Bitcoin But I choose Nano because it is instant. Litecoin is also the best option for investing among other coins.

Thank you, my dear friend, for the useful information that you provide to us, as beginners, because I see that the Bitcoin currency is one of the most popular digital currencies among users, although it matches the banking market between ups and downs, but it is the most used currency in the world of cryptography.

• +1 1

If I want to choose a coin which I would be using for transactions in the world of cryptocurrencies, I would go for the litecoin because it is affordable and has cheap charges.

Hello friend.Will there are so many of them and the best thing about the whole world of crypto currency it gives you a choice among many so we need to keep on trying as hard and putting together a lot of good sources that can help you in the many different sources that work well for you its important we keep on trying and working as hard and putting together everything in perfect organizations.thanks for read my comment

TRX, LTC, and BNB are the best coins in my opinion. They will be active for a longer period of time and will be able to achieve high results in the crypto environment.

I have actually not used Litecoin as a coin for my transaction, but about Stellar XLM and Ripple XRP I tried them and are super speed their transaction in just seconds are very good and recommended, about others I have not used them right now so I don't have idea about them.

• +2 1

Friend, this topic that you have made is very useful because now there are going to be people who will be able to know which are the best currencies to carry out transactions and that the transaction does not come out or charge a lot and it is all because of you who now know or will know .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.