The best coins for making transactions - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

It depends on the type of transaction if its business, it depends on your agreement with the buyer or seller. If you are considering charges then you should carefully select your wallet or exchange you use in your transaction. Also use stable popular Cryptos that are more reliable.

On 9/27/2020 at 4:08 PM, Guru2050 said:

Unlike before my best and favourite coins for making transactions due to its lower fees was ETH. But unfortunately the last transaction I did without much confirmation of the withdrawal fees from the exchange side suffers me a great lost, which I regret. And this was because of the traffic or congestion in the exchange which change the withdrawal fees to go high as we know and believe ether is one the best lowest fees coin for making transactions.

So my most convenient now is XRP and LTC. But I will advice every one to make confirmation first before selecting the best at that moment to use.

Thanks a lot my respected💕. Ofcourse the ETH is one the best easy coin accourding to the transactions process as compare to the other ones. Your point view and way of teach us good. I got it. Thanks again.❤❤

Thanks for sharing ur experience with us  , i will try them when ever i made my first transection as i  have just promoted to jr.member post and i have not earn enough to get a useful withdraw. Thanks for your advice.

11 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Anyone who wants to trade in the crypto world can start trading.  In order to trade, you have to gain experience first, no one can profit by trading without gaining experience.  This forum has a lot of important information to trade.  This forum is very important for new members

@Dialo

mate if you are intrested more bout becoming a good trader maybe you can check my topics here , lot of members benfits from it already , good luck . 

The best coins for making transactions could be riipple, bitcoin, litcoin, etherum etc. Yiu can make the transaction through yobit wallets , the yobit wallet will gives you the option to do transactions with no,  fees and it support he multiple coins at a single time but now a days bitcoins are the most popular and most commonly known to everyone

Dear friend according to seniors and other colleagues of the forum Litcoin is best for transaction because it is with very low fee. on the other hand there are alot of coins through which we can withdraw our money. Best wishes for all 😊

Hello friends, how are you? Those who work in cryptocurrency must be familiar with many currencies in the crypto world. Your question is which currency do I trade commercially. Bitcoin is my favorite currency for transactions. I feel very comfortable doing bitcoin transactions because the advantage of bitcoin transactions is that you have to pay less transaction fees here. Saving Bitcoin is also very easy and there are various powerful security measures to protect Bitcoin from various hackersYou are correct, this currency is useful for trading exchange, however you should choose the acceptable time, for example you changed your BTC to LTC cost 0.0051 and when you remove your LTC you discover the value below 0.0050 youLose more than 10000 Satoshi per 1 LTCFor me I am using DGB. The cost of one exchange is 0.002 DGB and 1 DGB = 240 Satoshi in YOBBT trade, so its charge for one DGB exchange is 0.48 SatsoshiLitcoin is in light of the fact that its withdrawal cost is extremely low and more accessible at all levels and in the wallet, just like the handling system. I use Litcoin and I recommend it.

As a newbie in this great forum I can't say for now because am still learning and still want to learn,i do and always questions on what I don't have idea on in the forum to avoid anything that will get me implicated.because am very happy in this forum.

• +1 1

Thanks for this profitable information my Friend. It shows that you are a true trader. The three coin you listed here are very fast when it as to come with transacting into fiat money. So I will advise my fellow members to give this three coin a try. But remember, do your personal research before embarking on any transaction and investment.

Hello my friend, thank you for your important post on other currencies. I agree with you, as we must invest not only in Bitcoin, but in the rest of the digital currencies such as Litecoin and other currencies that occupy a relatively large part of the market

If I'm going to suggest a coin that good for any transaction then for me xrp is one of the best coin .but you're other currency information really useful thanks for share .but i will luke you to state their pros abd cons and statr their feutures .

Crypto is the best currency to trade .as we must invest not only in bitcoin ,but in the rest of the digital currencies such as litcoin and do your personal research before embarking on any transaction and investment .

In my opinion, friend, the best cryptocurrency to carry out transactions within the Yobit exchanger is the WAVES cryptocurrency, since its withdrawal fees are 0.002 WAVES, which is less than a penny of a dollar, also this cryptocurrency is listed on the Binance exchanger.

Dear fellow your post is very well and I agree with you that all the coins that you mentioned above are best for making transaction but i like the litecoin most because it has less transaction charges and that is why I like it most.Thank you very much.

• +4 1

Thank you friend for share your informative and helpful post.This post help everybody specially new members.Most of the new members don't know how the transaction fees affect. Good job for recommending the best coins for exchange transaction.

I'v used all the above as well but I think that WAVES might be the best option. 0,002 withdrawl fees from yobit (less than a cent) and speed is amazing, only takes a few minutes to be able to use them on the other exchange.

I think Ltc would be good for you to make transactions.

Yobit exchange has a very low withdrawal fee.

It almost costs 0.002% of fee if I am not wrong.

I have used this currency and its a best currency to exchange and male transactions.

The best way to transfer your money in crypto sphere is possible by using the altcoins, There are many cheap coins with lower fees rather than Bitcoin But I choose Litecoin because it is very fast and also it is a good option for investing among altcoins.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I am new to this forum. I haven't made any changes yet because the option to withdraw money from yobit is currently closed. And I haven't made any transfers yet so I don't know which coin we can use to withdraw money quickly and for a small fee. But I got a lot of information from your post. I will try to withdraw my money from litecoins.

• +3 1

On 1/19/2021 at 8:43 PM, Crypto_lover said:

My friend @iloveyobit all currencies are popular but I don't know which currency has lowest transaction fee. Always choose that currency for withdraw which have low transaction fee. By seeing your posts I judge that the transaction fee of litecoin is low because the rate of satoshi now a days is low. Always use good and trusted platform for withdraw.

@Crypto_lover  litecoin transaction fees low but other coins fees also low like doge trx mostly altcoin fees low just few cents different, only bitcoin and eth fees high so select any one of these altcoin according to our convince, but select only trusted coin.

• +5 1

Actually, I'm still new here and I want to know which coins I will use for my transaction in this platform I need more idea from friends in order not go too far, because I know how important this great platform is to me. So I help please

Thanks for the information. I prefer from these use litecoins. Well I am gonna try to learn more about the rest as you suggested. Litecoins are very fast and less transaction fee.

Thank you, as I am a newbie here, for suggesting this. When I actually earn from this, I can definitely use these two. It's a huge thing for us to appreciate our profits from what we worked for to have less withdrawal costs or fees.