I am proud of all Cryptotalk members. - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I am proud of all Cryptotalk members.

Yes you are right I agree with you you should such a useful information here in this forum as a beginner I learned a lot from your topic I am very happy being part of this great platform are there. That's such a wonderful information this is

All are the members of this cryptotalk forum and working for the growth and reputation of the forum۔i am also proud to be a cryptotalk member۔i learn and share my knowledge about cryptocurrency

Because of this epidemic, I am getting extra extra time even after working in my day office. Additionally, I am addicted to this forum. But I am so positive that it must be better than the payment before I read the old payment. But there was a lot of spam here, I like this method more, it is more organized and the topics are profitable, I like the forum.

Thank you so much dear we are also feeling proud that we are the member of this great forum.  thanks for appreciating us and increasing our  courage to work on this forum. I feel lucky and proud that I am working on this forum. I am also proud of all the senior and new members of this forum.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend, your words are correct. The payment rules have changed, but I still feel comfortable and happy working with cryptocurrencies when the payment of 1000 satoshi was equal to 37,000 dollars. Today 200 satoshi equals 60,000 dollars

Yes yes it is certainly a matter of pride.  Because those who work here work by acquiring knowledge.  It is not possible to work here without knowledge.  They skillfully create new things with knowledge.  Earns money.  And make their future better.  Earns money.  And the thing to be proud of is working here.

On 8/10/2020 at 10:32 PM, el-Muhammady said:

Being part of this great forum is a blessing to me because I have been earning for post and learning Cryptocurrency at same time, I hope the new talk token give good amount when it start trading in September. So let's work hard and earn more coins to our wallet.

Yes I agree with you that in the forum everyone is sharing news and information for the purpose of earnings on-line crypto currency, so everyone is doing well his job and he is happiness and succeeded in his job.

Well, my friend, welcome to all of us in this big virtual school. Here we have to learn hard, as knowledge is the basis of all success here.
I feel proud when I get good reputations from the senior members here. We should be very proud of the members' support for each other here. All thanks to everyone and good luck as well.

• +1 1

In fact, I was happy to join the forum despite changing the payment system and reducing profits in the forum, but the sad thing now is the low price of talc, which is difficult for me to bear. I hope it will be issued.  A pay system change so that we can earn something that helps motivate us to do well.

Of course I am proud of it despite me not yet benefited from it because I believe I have indirectly benefited from it... And am looking up to benefit from it... I can see that number's are increasing

When the payment system was changed I thought the number of people on the platform would decrease now but now 1 month after the new rules. So many new members have joined and Cryptotalk is back at a good pace in post counting. It should be maintained

Welcome, my friend, I liked your post because it is useful, but when I mentioned the payment system, I compared it with the payment system today, and it was better, and I hope that it will return to its previous state in order to motivate members to provide the best.

• +1 1

Before registering on this site, a friend of mine told me about the extent of your sincerity with the followers in this forum and about the extent to which you provided useful information, and then I decided to become with you and I saw it myself and I do not really regret Thank you all.

You are absolutely right dude, the members of this platform are doing a very great job more especially the senior members for sharing useful information with the members of this platform and even when the payment method have been changed totally.

Yes, this forum is special, so you see members of different rank, between beginners and experienced, you see everyone sharing their opinions and ideas, and the spirit of love and cooperation prevails. It is also one of the best platforms that deal with the cryptocurrency, so we see more new members joining it.

Thank you, my dear friend, for this post. I completely stand your opinion. We must work hard to get what we want without receiving any ban and good luck to everyone.

Making crybtotalk better depends on the number of useful members who continue to search and know in addition to helping junior members and explaining about cryptocurrencies and how to invest them.
All this will make the forum stronger and the members more reliable.

Honestly, I'm not proud for all of the members here, I'm just proud for all of the quality posters and senior members in this forum because they're making this forum clean and sharing some information for us, and also having a good discussion about to the useful topic. I hope you will continue to make quality contents here which is worth it to read.

Thank you very much for such a warm welcome, yes I know this forum is legitimate because I trust the person who recommended it to me and I researched it very well before investing my time, but to be honest I came here for the money, but I stayed for the knowledge.

I actually agree with this topic, currently there is a lot of people contributing to the forum, keeping it safe for each other, and giving us very important and valuable info about cryptos in general, we can make serious money from this forum and the people that post here everyday and by the way, some extra currencies daily for ourselves.

• +1 1

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful motivation and values. Later on, some technical works have become to work safely in this forum. I study my cry for you and for all beginners to read the forum rules and abide by them so that we can be proud of each other until the height of the forum. I am because of the great commitment to the rules. This is a wonderful thing until we review Some works for beginners and we generally motivate them. Thank you very much

• +5 1

I am also proud to be crypto talk member. I feel blessed that i join this forum because this is best platform to earn and also to learn. Your post is very good . It is able to get likes and positive reputation.

Thank you, dear friend, for this wonderful participation. We must always support new members and help them to work and create new things that we do not find in this forum. Thank you.

I will like you also appreciate you for thanking every member, both old and new in this forum. Although, I have not made any contribution yet, I will soon start before you know it.

You really deserve credit.

I am new to this forum and having people like you that kind reflects in a positive way especially on us new members that makes us feel safe and confident ..We can be in this forum, maybe family or friends ..Thank you, buddy.