I am proud of all Cryptotalk members. - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I am proud of all Cryptotalk members.

All the members in this forum are doing a great job. I am getting useful information and comments from each member in this forum. The content of the old members is very informative. I am also very happy to learn in this forum.

every members of this forum ihave their own responibilities to make the forum good, beginn

rs or new members of the forum should keep on learning. I like this method more, it is more organized and the topics are of profit, I like the forum.blockquote widgetblockquote widget

I have gone through several stages since I entered the forum and never once did I say this is the last time that I can work, but I am surprised that there are good and distinguished members in this forum who always strive to develop the forum and provide good and useful information for everyone to benefit from. However, the payment system has changed several times when I was asked about The reason has become clear to me that the number of members is increasing, and this is a good thing and a catalyst for work. Therefore, they reduce the payment in order to benefit the largest possible number of the existing members.

• +5 1

I thank you for this motivation in the forum. As I said, the most important thing is faith and trust in the work that we do so that we can continue. We believe in each other, as old or new members, to preserve the reputation of the forum.

This forum so helpful for people. Due to lockdown situation many people trouble but who have join in this forum then so helpful for us. I am also spend time in this forum i read many post i have learn many things. Let's thanks to us and work hard and create good chemistry in this forum. 

You are right, buddy; each member of this forum has their own responsibilities in order to keep the forum running smoothly; newcomers and new members of the forum can continue to learn because they are helping our community grow. Let all the old members of this forum, particularly the newbies, support each other to become better members of this forum.

On 8/9/2020 at 10:23 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Let start with new members,
You have joined this forum when the payment system has been changed, so you don't have any self proof that this forum is legit! But you trusted us after we prove to you that this forum is real and has many benefits apart from paying us! Just keep it up, what i believe is that every hard way that you pass has a good ending. 

Old members,

I wrote that short message to motivate the beginners. For the first time, we were earning 30,000 satoshis (0.0003 BTC) every day for writing 30 useful posts, but now we earn Talk tokens from our useful posts. It is not bad, but i feel proud for beginners because they joined this forum when the payment method has been changed, and at the same time we can't trade those tokens that we earn until September! But these new members are still with us. They believe in us, and now we are in the same journey until we can trade Talk tokens! Writing together, learning together, laughing together, and many more good things.

All members,

We have so many members here on the platform, and each member lives differently from other members, there is a member with a better life and there is another has a very normal life. I know there are those who will oppose it but that is the truth, our lives are different! But when we come to this forum, we all have one dream which is to put our crypto-related arguments so that we can discuss them together and gain new knowledge in those discussions. Therefore, let us continue to work together without discriminating against the rank of your fellow member. You as an old member,  help the new members so that our forum continues to have good members, and you as a new member be proud to be helped by an experienced member if he or she points out something that is right for you. Respect everyone because that will help you get along with more members and you will get very far.

__________________!

Thanks a lot my friend to appreciate us. We are very thankful to you that you are guiding us very well. As a new member here we don't know much knowledge about the forum but after reading your post I am know thinking that the seniors of that forum are too much good. They guide and also appreciate to there juniors very well. I am very very thankful to this forum to get us the opportunity for earning and as well as learning here. We seeks much of knowledge from here. 

• +2 1

I am also proud of all members of this forum. Who work very hard to raise the level of the forum.  This forum is blessing to me, because I have been earning for post and also it is helpful for me to learn something new . It provides us chance to improve our communication skills as well . Thank you all members 

Thanks for your post. It encourages all members of different ranks in the forum to continue without distinguishing between one member and another. Of course, each of us has his own and different life.

The decrease in the value of the payments does not affect me because I gain more information and experience, and this is my ambition in this forum,
I am proud, I am part of the large cryptotalk family, and we have to respect and appreciate the help of our senior members

The forum needs the presence of novice members and old members. Therefore, each member must do his duty in the forum and that there will be more help for new members as they need some advice in order for the forum to be better.

• +2 1

We are all feeling proud that we are working here at this forum .We get opportunity through this forum .I also invite my friends and family to get this opportunity .

• +1 1

Yes I'm proud of all CryptoTalk members.We are all as one family here regardless of the rank one is having therefore, let's be in spirit of getting along with one another so that we may share more crypto knowledge as we can,much love to you all my fellow cryptotalk friends let's continue to follow all the rules of the forum so that we can stay longer here.

Yes i specially proud of the old and experienced member  of the cryptotalk because it creates a lot of best cryptotalk members.

I rejoined the forum.  I am really proud to be a member and proud of the amount of information I have learned so far.  Good luck everyone. 

Welcome my friend here I am proud of the members of this forum when the value decreased I noticed many people who left and now the members who participate and write are loyal and real members and I hope the new members will follow suit.

I am very excited to be and work in this forum also to watch it growing and everyone here trying to preform the reputation of this site i pretty sure it will become much more successful than ever

• +2 1

We have to be proud with each other while because we all work hand in hand for all of us to succeed in the discharging of duties in the platform and with this if your comment is not rate you have no payment that is why we have to work as team.

We should be proud of each other because we are all working together to succeed in fulfilling the responsibilities of the platform and if your comment is not rated then you have no payment that is why we have to work as a team

the forum whether new or old, and I am also proud of all forum members CryptoTalk who work very hard to raise the level of the forum, and I am completely confident that we will make good profits members of the forum should keep on learning, they are makng our community grow. For ll the old members of this forum let us all help other members especially the newbies to become good to this forum. Let us help them so they will become a good bitcoiner.

Really nice words... However, I believe there is a misunderstanding... So, do you mean that the new payment system has rendered the old system obsolete, or will payments be made in both the old and new currencies?

• +1 1

I am thankful to my friends who convince me about the crypto which is benifacial for us.this platform give me slot of infomartion and experience which help me a lot .through this we can learn new infomartion and skills and this sites also help us and make us independent.thank to this platform admins.

Dear friend, yes, it is a very great forum and I am proud to work on this wonderful platform despite the loss of my past days without working with it, but now I will do everything I can to be more knowledgeable and experienced in these cryptocurrencies and I will continue to work on this great platform and thank you very much

At this time there are few new posts. Too many responses to those posts, so we have to make new posts and search for useful and important topics so that there are more topics that we can respond to.

• +3 1

Yes, the new payment system is much better than the old payment system as the payment is for the helpful members who make the beneficial posts.  New members should be proud to learn information about cryptocurrencies and also they earn cryptocurrencies from making only useful posts.

• +1 1