Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

I did not know anything about this information, after I entered the forum I realized that we can comment on old posts, so do not worry and keep commenting

We can comment on old posts untill it is closed or deleted. But you should remember that you have to post useful and relevant comments otherwise your comment will be deleted and yobit doesn’t count your post. Dont repeat any content again and again for posting. But it is better to give priority to the new useful posts. 

We can comment on any post whether it is old or new.so far we can learn from the post.many old post are useful and reasonable for newbie to learn from.we also get our earning for commenting on old post.

• +4 1

Hi guys I think can comment old topic however they fell.and Tim about this cryptocurreny I don't know haw I can't do about that.....

Well it is not possible to comments  old posts. And if we want to comments on old post tjen.they will not be accepted .

You can post on any topics that you want as long as you abide the rules and regulations, not only can post on old topics but it still counts as useful posts and you can also get payment on them. that's why you should not ignore the old topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes  you can comment on the old post and get paid. As soon as the post open you can make a comment thier and will also get paid. But if you found some posts not so good or not of so much importance then you should not make post there. Choose some usefull and interesting topic so that you can make a beneficial post

Hello my friend As I see it, there are many old posts that are locked after a certain period of time, and no one can post anything in them, and this case I think is the only one that we cannot earn money from because of the lock reply on topics.

Of course, since a lot of old content in the forum has great validity today, some advice from the elders helps us today, the knowledge is not eliminated, it is only updated and if you can provide support and earn for it it is excellent.

• +1 1

Yes, there is no problem with that, otherwise it would have been closed or deleted, but you can participate and comment on it as long as it exists, the important thing is that your participation is useful

On 8/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just want to open up this topic about those old posts, can we still comment on those posts and get paid?

This will help other members here who also don't know things about it, I hope that there is someone who knows if we can still comment to the old posts of this forum. It came up on my mind upon seeing my paid post which is not equal to the posts that I had created.

yes dude if the topic is open for commenting than anyone could comment on old post at any time so there is no issue at all and you would get payment for every post you commented whether on the new or old

I hope so. If you comment on older post you will be paid and it counts you one. Because, this post is still open if it was really outdated then it will be removed from the topic list. Your work is to just comments.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just want to open up this topic about those old posts, can we still comment on those posts and get paid?

This will help other members here who also don't know things about it, I hope that there is someone who knows if we can still comment to the old posts of this forum. It came up on my mind upon seeing my paid post which is not equal to the posts that I had created.

Yes dude if the topic is not locked and you can still comment on a topic then you can definitely get paid for that post because if you can do a post on any topic this mean that is a paid post

• +3 1

First of all, you should not comment again and again. If you have something left to say outside the guideline or if you have said something wrong, you will solve it through edit. If you can solve it through edit, then there is no problem.  If you comment again and again, your account may be banded. You can eat and you will never receive payment due to repeated comment on biopic in one comment.

• +5 1

Hello everyone, in my opinion, members can comment on old posts. This is useful, and you will be paid if your comment is of interest and meets all the conditions for writing in the forum.

As long as you comment something useful and irrelevant ,there is no issue on commenting on old posts. Just be careful that your comment is meaningful and useful. Very old posts are automatically locked for comments. So there is no issue on commenting on old posts.

yes of course you can still comment to the old post, And you can learn a lot here, we get a lot of information from old post this is available to help us, but I have no idea to get paid

I assume that as long as the post is still open and you are able to continue the conversation/add something important, you are entitled to comment on older posts. I have found that there are many old posts that get locked after a certain amount of time and in those situations, no one can post anything more. If the subject is available, though, then I think you're more than welcome to post on it.

Yes brother if the post is displayed then you can able to comment on it and share your precious knowledge and thoughts which helps other and you will be paid if your post is useful. Always share informative and creative post so you can get profit.

Of course you can, my friend ..

This matter will make you acquainted with a lot about the crypto world in case you are new to the platform ... and make you review your information about cryptocurrencies in case you are an old here ..

I find that it is always better to see the old publications, as there is a lot of useful and important information in them .. Personally, I go back to the old ones because they are very different from modern publications ..

• +3 1

Hello dear friend Greetings to you, I think there is no problem with commenting on old posts as long as they are not locked, there are a lot of old topics of great interest

2 minutes ago, Yara45 said:

Of course you can, my friend ..

This matter will make you acquainted with a lot about the crypto world in case you are new to the platform ... and make you review your information about cryptocurrencies in case you are an old here ..

I find that it is always better to see the old publications, as there is a lot of useful and important information in them .. Personally, I go back to the old ones because they are very different from modern publications ..

@Yara45 obviously mates, We can still comment on old post and earn money from those post. Payment mainly depends on forum ratings, it isn't depend on topic written time. Most of the useful and informative post were old, which written by the experienced member. 

On 8/5/2020 at 6:39 AM, TheRaed said:

Yes, you can comment on old posts. This is self-evident because supervisors often leave the post without closing it, and the reason behind this is to keep the interactions present on the post.

Right if the moderators do not want us to post in the old topics they would have closed for the further discussion as there are many locked topics in the forum.

You can easily comment on the older top topics and get paid. To me I would like to comment on these topics because these topics containing useful information in true way. The reason of locking of the older post is not because these are old. Due to some other reasons the older topics locked and not available for commenting.