Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

My dear friend yes we can comment on an old post but remember if we comment on that post before and you are going to comment again so your comment will be unmarkable comment valuable help others learn will 🥰

Only you can read them.  I know that payment is only for useful posts, and posts you write can be deleted or not useful to the moderators. I think it would be better to comment or open publications of greater interest like now the boom of Defi

Of course you can comment on old posts.  But in my opinion, it is better to create and comment on new posts than to comment on old posts.  Because it can learn something new.We should not comment when we have no reason to and spam responds.  I've recently seen a few members do this again and I'm warning you against it.

No matter how old the post is, you can still comment on it and get paid. The important thing here is that you are able to contribute a useful post.

s long as the option of reply to this post is available, you can comment on the post. It is just important to know that your reply must have some meaning related to that post, I think this forum is created because every post we publish tells us that every post pays us.

You can still comment on old posts on this site. It is often seen that 1 post gets locked because it is too old. But if you comment on the posts that are without being locked Get paid. Old posts are very useful for those who are inexperienced about the forum

Yea you get paid for the replies you post on any topic since it still exist in the forum and not locked , maybe your posts were deleted due to low-quality or maybe the topics you replied to don't need any more answers and doesn't deserve to be discussed anymore

Yes dear we can comment on old topics here is not issue when we see a value able topic and we need to feel for comment we can do reply no issue we can give reply  on old topics. But those topics which have made useless you should not to comment . But useless topics got locked.  Because some topics are locked . 

You can also get reputation  on all these old posts and make it like a widow. If your soul posts will have more tax and tuition, then you will also get payment, if you have not commented on the post you have liked, then you will not get the payment for that thing. They have brought policies that if we will like a solar quote on it.  

I have no idea of getting paid by commenting on old posts as I'm still a newbie but one thing I'm sure of is that no matter how old the topic is we can still post our comments on it as long long that post is useful and open for comments because in the rd road to completing my first 100 trial comments I've even posted my comments on 5 6 old topics and I haven't faced any issue yet.

Yes, we can comment on all old topics which we have not commented on earlier and get paid but not deleted ones as deleted topics holds no relevance.

Yes of course dear you are able to make posts on those topics which are old and also you can get your payment . According to the rules of forum their is no any restrictions applied about this topic .

Yes, it is possible. And there is a lot of knowledge. In old letters. And it teaches us good. For this it is necessary that old friends help us. So that we know good. And to be skilled.  Bye

Yes, it is possible. And there is a lot of knowledge. In old letters. And it teaches us good. For this it is necessary that old friends help us. So that we know good. And to be skilled.  Bye

Yes you can comment on every post in different topics but the thing that you need to notice is that that any comment not will be copy and past and you can comment on every topic.......

• +1 1

I think not if you are  comments on old post you did get paid at the time pass new post are coming we are sharing our thoughts on topic.we have new ideas . In oppion we can't get paid on re comments on post.

Truly, you can remark on old posts. This is undeniable in light of the fact that administrators frequently leave the post without shutting it, and the purpose for this is to keep the communications present on the post.

Of course, we can read and comment on old topics and benefit from them in terms of knowledge and in terms of earning money. But as long as it is still open, some of it is closed, and you cannot comment on it.
Good luck my friend.

Yes, we can still be able to post on topics even though it was created a year ago. As long as the topics are open for replies, we can share our thoughts and ideas on that. We should take that as an opportunity to earn as well, sometimes some topics are not available for the beginners that is why if you want to have a variety of option in which you can reply, you should work hard for it. 

Well said mate, you have indeed raised a nice question which requires an urgent answer. Because I have been making post on some old post and some of my post have been deleted which I don't know the main reason why such happened. I urge the experts on the forum to please guide us on the question he raised. Welcome

Yes, you can add more comments to older posts. You can comment on this post until you have the option to reply to it. Your reply must have some meaning related to that post or it is effective with respect. Replying to old posts is more appropriate because new forums may be deleted by the moderator if they are repeated in the forum before the forum.

Yes, my friend, you can comment and write responses in the post that you see that you can submit a post or a body comment on it in terms of general interest, even if the post is an old or new publication, as there is no difference between them. The old posts to this day work and the members participate in it until the benefit is widespread for everyone

Hi,

Important question. I think it's allowed to make comment on older posts and definitely you'll be paid for this. The posts whose user is banned are important to remain far. The rest are allowed to comment.