Control your mind to avoid scammers - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Control your mind to avoid scammers

On the most difficult ways that scammers use is that they may give you profits in order to invest more money after which all your money is deducted and you cannot recover it...

Scammers trick millions of people  a year according to a report from the Federal Trade Commision FTC, U. S consumers field roughly millions fraud complaints so many. What may be surprising  in digital age is that the most common fraudsters used  mto contact Victims was the telephone.

Yes that's a good awareness about scammer. You should have to keep away from any kind of message which asking you to give free bitcoin. They will actually hack your account and steals your BTC in your wallet.

@Sufypatzar If you have complete control over your mind, no one can trap you in our trap.Because Its merge runs all its games on top of our minds. If we have good control over the mind, then no one can got ban us.

i think greedy mind can be the most reason for us to fall in their traps ,due to their interesting offer we will for sure visit their sites and give additional information and even some people will invest which is wrong,So be careful as always be calm, So be careful.

We must control our brains well so that we can avoid scammers. Scammers always gives a lot of offers us he gives us in which he offers to give 10 times more profit to our capital. He gives many offers in which he offers to double one of our capital and talks about benefiting us a lot. But then when we come to his talk and invest there or give him money, then we block him and we do not return anything. So we should keep our mind under control and should not get into the words of these scanners because this way only our loss will be.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/3/2020 at 2:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Example 03 (fake rewards): You just receive an email or text in any social network like this "Congratulations, you have won 0.05 BTC in our giveaways, you need to send 0.003 BTC to this address ****** to withdraw your amount" WTH !!!!!!! How could you won 0.05 BTC without participating in any contest or an offer from well-know crypto projects?

That just the truth why will you want to get what you did work for this type of scam is very common on telegram we should do away with stuffs like this

On 1/25/2021 at 7:32 AM, Kangalo said:

Yes just as the technical ways of scammers is very common always control yourself in anything you're doing in any internet sites and platforms  calm down and ask those in the system for them to guide you not to rush in and later on regret.

Scammers in the entire habits scammers container custom numerous methods to cheat public and steal from them we be supposed to get around phishing emails and we be supposed to steer clear of situation. 

scammers are everywhere so we keep ourselves. They will start with fake offers and do not fall into any of them. Always try to stay on this forum only as per the rule. then we can escape from scammers

Scammers are getting increasingly sophisticated in their attempts to get your money or personal details. Be alert and protect yourself from being scammed by following r tips.

1. Scams target everyone

2. Protect yourself

3. How to spot a fake

4.follow up scams

On 8/3/2020 at 6:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Am sorry to say this, but scammers are very clever! They create a fake offer, coin or fake anything so that they can use it to generate money by stealing. Only 20% of 100% can avoid scammers because they have very attractive techniques that they use to trick us and steal for us...

So what do you think is the best way to escape them?
This is what I think, we should always control our minds (Thinking capacity) this will help us to detect those scammers by comparing the reality, well-known legit offers, and those fake offers.

Example 01 (the reality): Let say you purchased 1000 XRP when it was $0.19 ($190) you hold them and resale them at a price of $0.29 ($290-$190=$100 your profit) so in this example, you made a profit of $100 but you risked $190 to earn that profit! You have not earn it free.

Example 02 (legit rewards): We can earn $10 from coinbase after we join and trade $100, not $10 for free but after we trade $100. We can also earn from sites like yobit and others from their airdrops but there are some steps required to earn those airdrops.

Example 03 (fake rewards): You just receive an email or text in any social network like this "Congratulations, you have won 0.05 BTC in our giveaways, you need to send 0.003 BTC to this address ****** to withdraw your amount" WTH !!!!!!! How could you won 0.05 BTC without participating in any contest or an offer from well-know crypto projects??

That's why i say we should control our minds by comparing the reality, legal rewards and fake rewards. Many people who will be attracted easily with that free 0.05 BTC will fail to control their minds and they will fall in a scammer trick and lost their money.

__*___*___*___*__

@Ashsh as you requested.

Good day to all.

Con artists are truly downright terrible and they can take a great deal of cash from various individuals with little deceives. I likewise got many phony directives for winning $10,000 yet I never be alluring to them.

This is true, my friend, scammers, and scammers catch the weakest link, the person who has no experience in any field. Therefore, it is necessary to raise issues about avoiding scammers and educating members, and they must not follow the tempting and delusional offers

In order to be safe in the world of crypto you have to be focused and put your mind in the right direction because any slight mistake might cost you a lot if eventually you fall in the trap of scammers

Your post is very good for me.If any problem comes that he should work successfully then he should always keep his mind under control and work with courage.When you work on this platform, you should avoid doing it scam. If you will not avoid scam this platform, then you will fail on this platform.  

Yes you are right that the scammers are very clever and they don't miss any chance to deceive us therefore we should be active and careful to the attractive offers of the scammers and also we should control our mind to avoid the scammers.  

Fraudsters are much smarter nowadays.
They give various tempting offers and easy way to make money.  Many people thinking that a lot of money will be a quick income, some people get stuck in the trap.
Scammers also tell double profit to invest money.
When scammers get money later, they hide.
So friends beware of any invest offer that seems like  unbelievable profit.

Hello my friend, of course, it is considered a strength for the older members of the forum as they have the ability to write important and interesting topics with ease and this is the result of experience in the forum and in coded speech and in formulating ideas and presenting them in a good way.

• +1 1

Thank you mate for posting such a content . Everyone should be aware of such scammers as they tend to approach us with good offers and deals. We would fall for each of these and hence lose our money. We must control our minds to avoid these scammers Just think about it for a while and if it is possible too. Then only try to proceed.

My friend scammer always give attracting offer for scamming people that's why my friend avoid the attracting offer and never use unknown sites for earning money because my friends almost are sites are scam and fake f any site paid then they give little amount after getting more work .

Sacmmers out there many.  Scammers always give attracting offer for sacmming people you avoid the attracting offer and don't trust anyone . Your privacy your everything.  You secure your account . This site is so helpful and learn and earn at the same time.

• +5 1

That’s a very informative topic. Many scammers nowadays are continue improving their skills just to attract us on their offers. It is easily to attract us when there is included of money, because many people nowadays are wanted to earn money easily that’s why many scammers use’s that to us. So that if we control our mind to prevent attract on money, we can easily avoid ourselves to be scammed. Always think this quote “Money does not control us, we control it”. 

Yes friends we should control our mind from scammers.because they are so clever and they know all that tricks in which they can deceieve easily to every one so be carefully work and control your mind as well.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Thank you the information about this scammer helped me to avoid it. Our desire for instant wealth makes us stop thinking sensibly, fraudsters take advantage of it. Our weakness is that we want to get money instantly and quickly so scammers can control it and we trust them. To avoid this use a calm mind and if you do not invest in or join any rewards program you will not get any income.

The title is so true, we should control our minds and our emotions too, The thing that you have mentioned about receiving a congratulation letter in the email happened to me many times and I still remember the first time I received similar email I felt so happy and I was enthusiastic and I almost sent them my wallet data, then I thought for a minute that I did not participate in any contest so I backed up , and thanks God I did.