Control your mind to avoid scammers - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Control your mind to avoid scammers

Scammers are many in the crypto world and they have new and smart ways to convince you.
Unfortunately, beginners do not have enough experience with these methods, so they often fall victim to fraudsters.
The best thing to do if you are a novice is to ask experienced people before investing in any website, and not to believe any stranger who asks you to deposit money and do not open the links that they send you.

This is a point where I will advice very member of the platform to be very careful with there are a lot of scammers online looking for people to scammed you need to control your self from them and stop following cheap gifts online for example asking you to do something tricky that will earn you free coin, for this you need to control your self and take decision of not doing it so that you won't fall as a victim 

You're right we must be very careful so we avoid scammers and i have few thongs to say 

The first step to being safe in the crypto arena is to control your feelings of greed and not be too greedy. In other words, not to comply with massive promises that promise to deliver huge returns Fraudsters may be disguised to the highest degree. It is important to always remind yourself of the saying: If the investment looks great, then it is definitely incorrect and likely a scam. Fianlly do your own research and search online Search on social media platforms

It is true. I was exposed to this one time and someone sent me links and gave me an explanation about prizes and gifts, doubled my coins or gave me percentages of profits. He provided these temptations to me. You should beware of them my friends. I have created strong keys for my account in order to avoid these fraudsters

Scammers always thinks smartly to scam peoples in crypto world.So we also need to think over smartly then we successfully avoid these scammers.We should control our mind and think twice before doing anything in this forum.

Thank you so much for your information this information will keep us away from the scammers we should always keep our mind open to think batter. If we are wise enough then we can avoid from the scammers.

• +3 1

yes you are saying right . before starting any project we should always do research on it and than start any project . Scammers found everywhere so we should protect our selves from hackers

Hello my friend. Fraudsters, and deceivers are present, so we must be careful in dealing and trust any source other than this. The forum is trust and we do not give, our information to any person, and the password must be difficult.

It is all logic but the whole crypto market for someone that just joined doesn't look logical at all, there is a very thin line to recognize what is a scam and what is not, and the speculation is extreme so it is possible that any beginner may find it difficult to recognize a true investment from a fake one.

Yes, you have been absolutely right that I am very much a driver and he can play well with our mind so we need that we Take precaution and do not get caught in such an affair in which we are getting more profit. This can be a trick of a scammer just to trap So all you have to do is you have to work on a forum where the one who bites then believable 

Yes i totally agree with you we all should controll our mind to avoid scammers by putting more effort but all these scsmmers are so clever yhat you csnt even know they are scammers

Your post is very good and useful.The number of scammers is increasing day by day.There are more scammers in the cryptocurrency world.So we should avoid those who have more knowledge and experience related to corrupt currency and its scammers, they avoid scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

Great topic. You have explained in a very good way how to avoid scammers and their tricks. With this post and information, many members can avoid harm. Because scammers are everywhere and they are always looking for opportunities to deceive us. We must control our minds and not accept fake offers in any greed.

Trick messages are exceptionally risky on the grounds that because of their intriguing offer we will without a doubt visit their locales and give extra data and even a few people will contribute which isn't right. You should control your brain and reconsider prior to busy.

You have to create a strong password to your account, which the scammers will find it difficult to get access to your account and you shouldn't share your personal details with anybody hare, because their many fraud star's in this platform.

Our mind set must be made to some extend before we can be save from the hands of the scammers though something little can lead you to  be a victim of scammers so all you need to do is to be conscious and never expose all my details to the public. 

Tips to protect yourself online are numerous but they all boil down to the points below.

1.Guard your personal information
Never respond to requests for personal or account information online (or over the phone).

2.Don’t overshare
Don’t divulge your birth date, mother’s maiden name, pet’s name or any other identifying information on social media

3.Stay up to date
Install anti-virus software on your computer and keep it updated. Use the latest version of your web browser.

4.Make it difficult
How to protect yourself online in another easy way? Your password. Use unique and hard-to-guess passwords

5.Beware of fake online sweepstakes and contests
All offers that require payment or private information before giving an award are bogus. Take the time to check out the validity of an offer

6.Never use public Wi-Fi or Bluetooth unless you use a VPN

Thank you very much for sharing this information about the scammers and you make a great post by giving the examples. I hope all members of the forum will get benefit from your post.  As we know the scammers are very active therefore I  think we can avoid to the scammers by using the strong password of the account .

Hello everyone, I think there are many ways we can use to avoid scammers, apart from controlling the mind, we must also be very preventive and jealous with our personal data and everything that has to do with our private keys.

1. Be alert to the fact that scams exist. ...
  2. Know who you're dealing with. ...
  3. Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them: If unsure, verify the identity of the contact through an independent source such as a phone book or online search.

On 8/3/2020 at 7:12 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Am sorry to say this, but scammers are very clever! They create a fake offer, coin or fake anything so that they can use it to generate money by stealing. Only 20% of 100% can avoid scammers because they have very attractive techniques that they use to trick us and steal for us...

So what do you think is the best way to escape them?
This is what I think, we should always control our minds (Thinking capacity) this will help us to detect those scammers by comparing the reality, well-known legit offers, and those fake offers.

Example 01 (the reality): Let say you purchased 1000 XRP when it was $0.19 ($190) you hold them and resale them at a price of $0.29 ($290-$190=$100 your profit) so in this example, you made a profit of $100 but you risked $190 to earn that profit! You have not earn it free.

Example 02 (legit rewards): We can earn $10 from coinbase after we join and trade $100, not $10 for free but after we trade $100. We can also earn from sites like yobit and others from their airdrops but there are some steps required to earn those airdrops.

Example 03 (fake rewards): You just receive an email or text in any social network like this "Congratulations, you have won 0.05 BTC in our giveaways, you need to send 0.003 BTC to this address ****** to withdraw your amount" WTH !!!!!!! How could you won 0.05 BTC without participating in any contest or an offer from well-know crypto projects??

That's why i say we should control our minds by comparing the reality, legal rewards and fake rewards. Many people who will be attracted easily with that free 0.05 BTC will fail to control their minds and they will fall in a scammer trick and lost their money.

__*___*___*___*__

@Ashsh as you requested.

Good day to all.

Yes my dear friend, you are right. Scammers tries to attract us to get personal information's or may be they send any links which would be fake. Now a days there are lot of scammers in online field and always be careful when we deal with any other websites. 

Edited by Olivia Joseph

Spammer are everywhere and they teamed up to duped their victims. It very easy to identify them. They promised to offer you what they don't possessed. They will told to double your investment within 24 hours and immediately you partner with them you become their victim. Those of these people mostly operate in an online trade. 

Scammers are all over online looking for people to scam, don't fall as a victim they have different method use to trick you don't let free coin deceived you and get scam control you mind from free coin work hard and get a coin by your self