Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

Great suggestion for my part, I always try to check 3 or 4 times the different sections of the forum in search of good Topics, I generally visit the sections that interest me the most such as Trading, DEFi and Crypto World, sometimes I visit other sections and many times I read the topics that lately those that are shown on the right side of the web have been commented.

I think it is good to do that in order to take full advantage of the content of this platform.

Very good advice mate, although this is a necessary section we must also learn and nourish ourselves with new topics in the other sections of the forum. There are many topics of interest in the other topics

Yes initially if I waste my time.  Then I will not be able to make a lot of money from here.  So the wise will never waste his own precious time.  Because wise people think all the time and spend a little time to earn a lot of money

I do not think that the beginners section is a waste of time, I have been in the forum for a short time so I still do not feel capable of dealing with senior members

Your post is very useful, especially for those who visit other sections. It is harmful for a person to be warned at any time while doing this. Many people like to spend time here to learn various things, including posting on forums. However, some people spend time in other sections. Gets points that become a threat to the person.

I believe that this is not wasting time, rather I believe that many of the newbies are entering this forum, since there is advice and information very relevant for them that is just entering the cryptocurrency world. This forum is like a school and you have to take advantage of it.

Yes! Please post on other topics, there is a very large network of topics available in this forum, and they keep creating more at all times, so trying to go to other topics can make everything you learn interesting things.

Explain to us about the rest of the names, please, and what we will benefit when we enter more than one section, greetings to you

The section for beginners is good too because every man (each of us) sometimes was a beginner. And we ask a questions in a beginner sections and waited for answers.

So all users with expirience have to answer in this section In my opinion.

Edited by v8088

Nor should you waste time only on the forum. The Internet is too big and rich in knowledge to just stick with one website. Expand your knowledge and if you read something that hasn't been read here yet, feel free to share your knowledge.

Thats great dear. But it is not for any one to take part in every section, because begginnig section is easy for every one to share their thoughts while other sections are much difficult to create post and comments. For this we all need to study and get more knowledge. 

First time started out creating topic in the beginner section. Then then I moved on to the the forum. Due to the low number of topics in the forum I moved to beginning a section again. I did try creating new topics in the forum what eventually my topics got deleted. So I found it really hard to create more topics in the forum. I hope I would be able to create new informative topics in different sections of this platform.

• +3 1

very true @Nicole018, I also did the same and explored other sections during my first few days but somehow I still end up coming back to the beginners section. One of the reason may be that there are more topics and conversation going on here compared to other sections. Plus if the other section post becomes too advanced, beginners may find themselves unable to relate to the topic. 

• +4 1

Don't waste much time here like said but I'd suggest cope up with both the beginners section and the other topics too. In beginners section, you can get help easily from the seniors and experts. Search on the other topics in order to get more information.

Well the truth is, i interact with all the forums and if it is very important to know the rules, since each forum has totally different rules, but the most important thing is that if we are going to share our opinion regarding the publications of others, it must be an opinion constructive and without criticism.

You are right, but I think that staying in the beginners section is in order to avoid the ban and gain more experience in the forum.

I agree with you, but the problem is that, other sections are not active compared to beginners section. I find, users more co-operative and easy to discuss. In other sections, some members are pretty rude, with all knowing arrogance. I have had many arguments, and since I am pretty knowledgeable, I have put many in their place. But, I don't want to argue with anybody.. I am here to earn and learn as anybody else... so i am more active in this section. 

as a beginner we need to find a target and set up a goal of our life and take any of the crypto project and deal with it invest in multi assets instead of one place to over come risk

Yes, you are right. Everyone should divide their time between section  to benefit more and learn more about cryptocurrencies, but I disagree with you. The section of beginners are not a waste of time, as there is a lot that needs our information and our experience in this field. Do not forget that we were also beginners so it was better that you said to me  should divide your time between Sections. If you find that this is a waste of time, do not ask everyone for that. This is my opinion.

Edited by mohamedpc1
  • +3 1

it is good to read some articles to start and respect the rules of the forum, but it can help newbies to learn from us especially when they have a question

• +1 1

Yes, I totally agree with you. However, my opinion is that those who are new to this forum should first read the posts or comments in this section. Because there are a lot of rules that every new member should know. When his full knowledge of the platform is complete, he can post or comment in any section if he wishes. Listening to X, posting or commenting is a waste of time

New comers as a result will focus mainly on the beginners section as first, as it's more easier for them to integrate on the forum, but some easily get into big sections like Crypto world, so it varies from users choice

• +1 1

On 8/3/2020 at 11:05 AM, Dark_Sky said:

I agree but some members especially seniors are here because they want to help or guide other new members which really a big help for them to learn easily about some things in cryptoworld. 

Yes dear friend and colleague of this great forum I agree since there are elderly people with great experience in the world of cryptocurrencies where their advice is very valuable for beginners
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +2 1

Yeah you are right but as a biggener i think i should first visit beginners section because its not easy to learn the higher study when you don't know the basics as we don't get admission in college first we go to school and start from PG.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day