Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

My dear friend, the beginners section is an essential section for building knowledge and expertise in the field of encryption and learning how to discuss in the coded conversation as it is a platform to learn the rules and laws of the forum for many topics in it and after that we can go to other departments after we have sufficient experience and knowledge..

Aagree with you, my friend, that we do not have to commit to only a specific section and write only your references and comments in it.  I noticed that a lot of the members here write posts in the beginners section only, and for the most part, I knew that they are here for money only. I think that there is a lot of information in the different sections and I benefit very much from this information and increase my experiences about cryptocurrencies.  I think everyone should learn in this forum.Beginnerection isn’t waste of time. It is very helpful for beginners and newbies. In this section most of the newbies gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency. For each section of this forum has its own importance and advantages. 

Beginner section isn’t waste of time. It is very helpful for beginners and newbies. In this section most of the newbies gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency. For each section of this forum has its own importance and advantages

you alright my friend we should move in all the sections of this platform because if we want to get proper knowledge about this platform then we need to go in all the sections of this platform then we can get good and use full information and knowledge about this platform.

Well said, my friend .... But there is an important thing, which is that beginners will not be able to go to the rest of the sections before they learn well about what digital currencies are ... So when you see yourself have enough information about the cryptography world, you can go to the rest of the sections.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend. Nice Question, But bro when we come in crypto world we have nothing information about cryptocurriencies but when we start from beginners we want to make first hundred free posts so i think beginner section is not a time waste i learn us too knowledge... !

Thank you..! 

In my opinion, all members should spend more time in the beginners section in order to be well-versed in cryptocurrencies and then they can move to other sections.

You're right, beginners can browse the rest of the sections, they don't have to be interactive, it's enough to increase their information in trading and currencies. 

Beginners must enter the junior section for a period of time to learn the rules and what is necessary in order not to be banned,Then they go out to other departments to expand in the field of cryptography.

• +5 1

Any new member must develop his experiences to the fullest extent. It can be developed in the junior section first. The reason is that this forum has a lot of characteristics and the possibility of making mistakes in the sections of people with high experience can lead to a ban. Therefore, this ladder must be climbed step by step until we reach the goal that we aspire  To reach him I wish you success my friend.

So many  of new commer  enter in cryptocurrency fourm  but they have  nothing  information  about post they work one day  and next day they rest  so we should  post and post  thank you

You're right my friend, the junior section is the first all new members entering their first and learn from them, but after knowing the rules and the method of work allows a transition to the rest of the sections are on it and comment too, so we have enough information about the currencies encrypted and managed and invested .

• +3 1

Hey my friend You are absolutely right mate. Its good to spend time at the beginning. But we should go another sections also. We don't know what we are missing. There will be a lot of information that will change your life will be missing in another sections, we should definitely look at those sections. Anyway its good to learn about cryptoworld for future

I don't think it's a concern for new members to spend the majority of their time in the beginners section because they don't know anything about cryptocurrencies, and after some time has passed and they have a strong understanding of crypto, they can move on to other parts of the forum.

From the neutral at the beginning I am committed to the beginner section to get to know the forum and its conditions and rules but we should not only do these things you should get to know the electronic currencies more and more and this will be achieved when you move to higher levels and increase your posts more

You are right my friend, the person must go deep and collect the largest amount of information and then move to other departments in order not to remain on a constant level of knowledge and to keep up with currency news always

There are many sections of this forum which are really worth the effort. Right most of the time we spend in the beginners section, then we learn basic knowledge This section "For Beginners" is only useful for knowledge about the forum.  Try to explore yourself in another forum, such as the world of cryptocurrencies, so you can learn things about cryptocurrency.

but the beginners section is necessary for new members, and members who have experience can answer the questions and inquiries of beginners in this section.this section "for beginners" is only good for the knowledge about the forum. Try to explore yourself in another forum, like the crypto world so you can learn things about cryptocurrency. You are right in that beginners should not only limit themselves to the beginners and publishing section and also benefit from the other sections. 

I have joined this forum quite recently and I don't have much knowledge about this crypto currency and right now I am working here in this beginner section and really don't know about the other sections so, I want to build my knowledge here and later on, I would shift to the section that will help me about the trading but right now, I am here.

Dear friend @Alon11 @Eng loli @John Smith Junior crypto forum work really important needs and believes we're doing everything we see other categories are going to be good for you, they're producing some good things, the biggest efforts that are working well for us as we can say that coming to this forum is well organized and well projected so there's a lot of good information in other areas that works. Good for us. Thank you 

Yes you are right but we the newbies according to the forum rules and regulations we need to spend much time in the beginners section to be able to acquire much knowledge and experience about the platform we need to follow the posts and comments of the senior members in order to acquire knowledge that will make us have good content to be able to earn good rewards

Yes, I agree with you, we are here to learn before work and we must diversify the sections of the forum in order to obtain the largest amount of information, for me I finished the first 100 comments in the beginners section and then I moved between this section and the coding section and I intend to take a look at the rest of the sections.

My friend the members which get enough knowledge and become stable here, they often move to other sections and it's a very important step to do. Because we shouldn't be just limited to this section only. And yes there is a vast knowledge besides this section which can be improved everyday. 

Yes I agree but there are some members here especially seniors.who want to help other new members which helps them to learn some things about cryptoworld easily.

YouTube

If someone joins this platform, then he should use the topic with the Beginner on this platform, because he does not know how to work on this platform, then that topic will guide the  more, due to which he will also do well on the principles of this platform.  

I appreciate your your advice mate, 

I was thinking about exploring other sections to learn more about the cryptocurrency world. I'm still a beginner but I'd like to have more information about other sections. I'm sure they will be very informative. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.