Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

I am agree with your advise . If we have enough information and knowledge then we have to explore new section. To get more information and knowledge. Try to explore yourself in another forum. Thank you

Thank you su much for your advise I was wasting my time in this section, I will explore much more now, I had never been in forum like this, Im not a bigginer I know a lot of thing about the crypto space however, I need that someone help me to understand any section and how cryptotalk work, I was reading that cryptotalk pay for make post but I dont know how do this or if the pay go directly to my Yobit account?

As a beginner, you should spend time here to learn the necessary experience to be able to participate in the other sections. This section is very useful for beginners to form the basic basis for starting the forum.

• +3 1

Yes my friend you said absolutely right you should not to waste your time in the beginner section only there are many other sections on this form you should to visit all of them because there are more useful information

On 8/3/2020 at 5:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

Yes, you are right, but there is nothing wrong with more knowledge first from the beginners section before proceeding to the other sections because this extra knowledge will help us by putting forward good and not wrong information in those sections.

Yes, my friend, you are right, but I think we should start from the beginners section because it is essential to start working properly because it provides all the basic information we need. I wish everyone the best.

Yeah this is really important the work of this forum is to really requireand believe we are doing everything and do we are doing is going to be better for you to look at other section they are producing some good thing the greatest effort that is working well.

• +4 1

Beginners section is helpful for beginner.But those who want to get information about crypto the should visit other section also.Other section gives you more knowledge about crypto and crypto related things.

• +3 1

All right..I'm a beginner, and I'll take your advice into account .. But first I want to learn and adhere to the rules of the site Well first and then I can move to the other more difficult sections to get there new information 
In the end we acquire and learn things gradually step by step

l see as a beginner that there is no harm in staying in the beginner section to gain information about the site and cryptocurrencies and to gain experience from the old ones .i take advantage of the publication here  a lot and gain information n how to start ,work and succeed

Yes friends you are right we should visit all sections because we are missing important topics from them. Its is somehow sad to see many many members even old members are writing topics only in beginners and forum it's really sad.

Hello my friend, I find it necessary to stay in the beginners section at the beginning, everyone should search for the basic information of cryptocurrencies, The beginners section provides this information, and after a while, when we have more knowledge, we will move to other sections

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, but for me, as a beginner, I can only comment in this section, knowing that I am therefore hoping to finish the first 100 posts at a faster speed so that I will not be able to visit the rest of the sections and comment there.

I am a beginner my self and I like to read in trading section i like it the most but i am afraid that interacting only in it can be against the forum rules . 

14 hours ago, Gimini said:

Yes, you are right, but there is nothing wrong with more knowledge first from the beginners section before proceeding to the other sections because this extra knowledge will help us by putting forward good and not wrong information in those sections.

Not wrong information but there available full of useless content which already got  explained .. You can try to make post only  on new topic of beginner section then  you can see that next day your almost 50% got deleted as most of the topic were duplicate where you have done your post .

In fact, it seems to you who passed the first stage in school with high marks and repeated that class over and over again because he excelled in it.
In fact, the natural development is moving phase by phase and this is what I plan to do after completing the 100 free shares

Spending a little time in other sections is very useful because you can learn many things about different subjects. there is a lot of things you should learn to be able to participate in other section. After you get a lot of knowledge you can participate in the rest of the sections.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Of course, my friend, this forum has a lot of sections that all teach us a lot about cryptocurrencies
But the junior section is the best to gain a lot of knowledge

Why are you  talking about this thing i am disagree with this statement  as a newbie its very important that you should do useful work on the beginner section and then you should go toward other section and its also  good for you.

I think that the newbies has restriction impose on them by the platform that they should not post outside the beginner section after completing there first 100 posts, they are free to post in any section of their choice, so that will acquire more knowledge from the other sections.

On 3/28/2021 at 2:04 AM, ANNIE.66 said:

ut i have noticed that a large number of members choose to work in beginner section only as they found it easy but they didn't realize that they are wasting their time by not availing the opportunities to learn about basics of digital currencies and trading.

let them work on beginner section as they has many thing  to learn near future about our forum .. also in beginner section there has many guideline about newbie which is necessary for them to learn .. anyway ,help them out if they need help sometime .

It is nice words and good advice to me as a beginner .. It is good to know the laws and learn a lot in the beginners section, but in order to succeed you have to go out into the open world in the field of digital currencies .. in order for the knowledge to become strong and able to comment and debate and provide assistance to new members .. Thank you On the advice I will work out

Many think that the beginners are divided and the waste of time is divided, but no, my friend, I disagree with you. The beginners section is a section full of very useful information for beginners, but when anyone with sufficient experience enters this section in order to guide the beginners

I think the beginner section is designed for the new members to gain the foundation required to conquer the cryptotalk platform, so they should stay tight to the section, while the old members should always change section so that they will have explosure and gain more knowledge about the cryptotalk platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

Obviously, I don’t think staying in the beginners section is a waste of time because all the members of this platform must come from the beginners section and the beginners section is like a foundation for new members of this platform, and with time we the new members will also visit other sections.

• Useful or interesting 1