Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

Yes, you are right, but those who joined this forum again and do not know much information about cryptocurrencies like me need to be found and provide some information before joining the other sections.

• +1 1

Yes my friend you said absolutely right you should not waste your all time in the beginner section if you want to learn about the trading and get the knowledge about the trading you should to visit the other section of this forum thank you so much

• +1 1

It is never right to waste time.  Because time does not stop anyone's life.  Time moves at its own pace.  And you should not waste time at the beginning of any work.  Because T is very important when starting work.  During this time you have to learn from others to enhance your experience.  You have to improve yourself  So newcomers should use the money well when starting work.  During this time you learn from others to expand your knowledge.

there are many people who are introduced to this forum newly. So it is necessary for them to look into the beginner section in the beginning and later they can explore this forum. First of all, they must understand the rules and regulations to be followed in this platform. 

Without spending time you can not learn .If you want to learn than spend your time more on cryptotalk .The benefit of spending time on cryptotalk is that you will be experienced more .If you read all the content related to trading section etc you will learn a more .I would like to give advice to new member that read all the content related to cryptotalk will improve your knowledge and will give you a more benefit .

Yes friends, if we wan to gwt success as much as possible on this platform, then the most important thing for us is that we do not spend our time in the bigeneers section. 

I think the winners section is the only place where all the kind of the people can create topics and again the basic knowledge about the cryptocurrency and crypto talk

Dear Fellow, You are right many of members spend their time in beginner section only. In beginner section their is only basic of learning after this we should go for other section and learned a lot. Cryptotalk is huge platform where we can learn a lot of knowledge free of cost then why we are wasting out time. In other section we learn a lot and can make more profit.

You are right that senior members should not limit themselves to the starting section because they will only learn about this particular forum. I wouldn't be surprised if more than 90% of the non-crypto-related topics in this section are either deleted or removed to off-topic or other sections in a day. Want to get

Hello my friend, yes, I think that the beginners section is also important in order to gain experience and memorize the rules, in order to go to every other section. I must have an idea about that.

Agree with you but not totally.First this is not waste of time if you spend time here.You can still post topics and comments here and earn good amount of money from here.But this section is not only section in yhe forum.If we want to gain more knowledge and more information we should work others sections too

Actually,staying at for beginners is understandable especially for those newbies here because they're just started here and also they want to guide them by seniors to learn fast about cryptocurrency. But for older members should not limit themselves to the beginner section as they will only learn about this specific forum. We shouldn't only focus on this section especially there are many useful topics in other sections so i agree with you about this point.

• +4 1

Yes, the beginners section is for informing beginners of the rules of this forum and the method of work for beginners. Therefore, anyone with some experience should not waste their time and go into other sections to obtain more and more important information.

• +3 1

Very good and thank you for advising us to look all the forum and I did give a look but as a beginner this is my section to learn better the forum and how to be part of it how others write and what we need to learn that is not part of other section, so to avoid the mistake I am trying beginner

section first.

The beginners section is the beginning from which everyone starts
  It provides the basics, rules and useful information
And after enriching our information in this section
Each member will choose their preferred department

I agree with you, my friend. But I think we need to stay in the beginners section for a good time in order to learn more about the world of cryptocurrencies and gain more knowledge and experience from the experiences and advice of forum members, especially the experienced veterans.

Edited by Noor95

For the beginners, work should be done without keeping time in mind.  Success will never come if you work for a long time. You have to work without wasting time.  Now is the time for those who are new to learning.  It is not right to waste this time. If you work with time, your interest in work will increase and so will your earnings.  And if earning increases, work reputation will also increase.

10 hours ago, Jograd said:

You have a point, I get it. But for me, as long as I don't understand yet in crypto currency I think I will stay in the beginner section. As a beginner too, I am responsible to be in beginner section first so that I could avoid making mess in other sections. I also prefer in the beginner section since I'm learning new things on it.

@Jograd i am agree with your idea brother and every newbie should be like you because this is the only way how the newbie can understand about crypto as we about forum rule but a thing to tell you that in beginner section there has many duplicate topic so be careful from them while choice only good topic man .

Oh man you just open my eyes yes I have to go to the crypto section i hvae come here to learn but i was told to spend my first month  in the beginner section but after 3 to 4 days here i don't learn much i will go there and try my luck  

Hello dear brother, thanks for the reminder, you are right, if we want to learn about virtual currencies we must read the publications that are in the other sections, we cannot stay only in this section because we would not be doing anything.

Thanks senior members and you are right this forum not waste tine you are lot of learning and big chances of the new beginners start new work and learning the crypto and i am also brand new member. 

Yes you are correct we should not waste our time only in the beginner section.But the basic issue is that some seniors are also here in this section to help and guide the juniors.

We should spend a large in this section to improve our skills and knowledge about this forum.After getting the better experience on this platform we can survive on the next sections such as investment and other sections.

Dear Friend

We, as beginners, must stay inside the section for beginners, most of us entered the forum and we did not have much information about cryptocurrencies, so we learn and increase our information through this section and learn from experienced members and read posts and comments in order to become more experienced in this forum and learn more and more about the world Cryptocurrencies

I think that not everyone knows about Crypto, so it is better for new people to spend more time here to find out everything about the forum and to benefit from some ideas and maybe they can come up with good ideas that may be useful to new people and help the forum work.