Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

I am a beginner to this platform. So now I am only concentrating to work on this section only. After I obtained maximum information from this section I will move to the next section sure. 

I think been in the beginners section is not in any way a waste of time as it's specifically designed for beginners to gain useful knowledge about the forum and it rules. And when that is achieved and understood we move to other sections of the forum.

Yeah you are right but as a biggener i think i should first visit beginners section because its not easy to learn the higher study when you don't know the basics as we don't get admission in college first we go to school and start from PG.

Right you are. Beginner section is for beginners and we will be always beginner if we bound in this. But, alas I'm also most of the time in this section. But, I will try to work on other sections also. Hope all the people will try to follow your advice. Thanks

• +2 1

On 2/15/2021 at 7:20 PM, Minhoo said:

so it is important to invest energy in the amateurs area, so we can comprehend the fundamentals of coding, at that point we can move to another part, as indicated by the field where we need to create ourselves , regardless of whether exchanging, speculation or different segments.

ofcourse  you need to use your time in right ways such if you try use your time in this forum around 2 hours then you should use your 1 hour in crypto related discussion section ..this is how you can learn a lot of thing about crypto coin or token.. secondly crypto knowledge  is necessary to do trading or investment.

I think that it is not that we are wasting time, it is that there is much to inform us in this section that is why sometimes we choose to stay here in this section until we inform ourselves or obtain all that data and then surely if we go to another section but while not so much.

Start work from begginers section.this provides us a strong base for better performance at this site.but we should not waste our time in this section only but also proceed to other sections for more information and knowledge.

My dear your point is OK thank you for suggestion but it is very important for begginer to go begginer section because he learn base line of cryptography. Secondly  senior person will not go in begginer section obviously a person who take start in cryptography  only that person will visit beggeners section 

You are right mate we are here on this forum to learn more and more knowledge about cryptocurrencies and digital currencies. So why we are wasting our time at beginner section so I want to suggest all of you try to move towards other sections also so that you learn something new from those sections.

• +2 1

On 2/17/2021 at 2:56 PM, Tahir shah said:

@Dorjoy12 you are right dear friend if we work only in beginners section we learn only about beginning. If we go on other sections of this forum then we can know many other basic things about this forum and about crypto currencies.

So this is your duty  to tell your friend about do not just stay on beginner  section because it will not let them to learn a lot thing about crypto world and this will lead  them to do not able to work on other crypto related forum. This is why we need to think about it and work another section too.

You are absolutely right. As a new beginner we want to work beginner section for learning about crypto currency. When we have proper knowledge about it then we want to work all section for learn much new informative things. 

It is true, this forum has several sections all are very interesting but most spend all the time in the beginners section, the crypto world section has very good information as well as the wallet section where you can learn about the operation of the most important wallets, it is good to take some time to walk through all sections and read a little bit.  

• Useful or interesting 1

You're right most of time we spend in beginner section then we learn basic knowledge, I didn't say don't spend in beginner section because this section also useful, and new members need our guiding to help to learn crypto, but if we active only one section then how we learn other section knowledge, these sections  also stored useful  knowledge to learn.

Edited August 3, 2020 by Honny143

Yes you are right there are alot of sections where you can get alot of information and that knowledge help you gain experience here.....but Begginers section also very helpful for new members because most of new members share there good and bd experience there

Dear you are right. But beginner section is providing basic and initial information about cryptocurreny. Every new member should must practice first this beginner section. Then join the other sections so that it will lead to a remarkable outcome of thorough understanding.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think, that new members have no problem spending most of their initial time in the early stages. Because they can go to other sections about cryptocurrency and over time and having good information about crypto. After that you don't have to wear any problem.

Beginner section isn’t waste of time. It is very helpful for beginners and newbies. In this section most of the newbies gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency. For each section of this forum has its own importance and advantages.  a lot of the members here write posts in the beginners section only, and for the most part, I knew that they are here for money only. I think that there is a lot of information in the different sections and I benefit very much from this information and increase my experiences about cryptocurrencies. I think everyone should learn in this forum.

Yes, thank you for your demeanor. I also have other processes in life that I must agree with and reconcile with all the matters that pertain to my life without ignoring the others.

On 8/3/2020 at 7:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

Hello my friend, I am a beginner and I want to gain basic experiences and find in the beginners section the right place, but for sure, afterwards, I will move to other departments to enter and penetrate more in the field of encryption.  

New comers always need support in order to be able to grow in any platform, so they need someone to solve their problems and help them to avoid make any mistakes. Other sections are good for those who have a lot of knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies.

You are very right friend since this wonderful Cryptotalk platform gives us many sections we cannot be only in beginners, let's work on everything to have good knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies.

Yes of course, spending time in beginner section is just a waste of time, the forum has over 30 sections, and we can post in anyone of them, so there are other good section that can improve our understanding of cryptocurrecy and cryptotalk, so why not explore those sections too instead of confining our self to a single section.

Hay mate, may be you are right. I am new here and sell have no much knowledge about this forum. But I want to say that beginner section is really helpful for all newbies. Gain your knowledge and experience from the senior members of this forum. Best of lucYuk for all.

I am fully satisfied with your's suggestion.  This platform is  full of information about the cryptocurrencies world.  We  should  visit the whole  forum sections to  gain maximum knowledge about Crypto world. 

3 minutes ago, Stylish rajpoot said:

many people join the Cryptotalk plateform with less knowledge,yes when you feel that you have enough knowledge that you will be able to do your best work in other sections so you should try to do your work in other sections this will really help you. 

This is true ofcourse as member should not depend on this forum earning only. so if people wanna learn about trading or investment then it is necessary to move into trading section, investment section as well on another section..