Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

Hello, my friend. In fact, I created a good topic, especially that you published it here in the section of our new colleagues, so that they know the importance of moving between departments to learn faster and work hard on this opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk Forum, this forum offers us a good opportunity here I think that we must be useful members and follow The rules and we help each other to advance and continue this forum, I wish all of my colleagues on the coding talk here good luck.

• +2 1

You are absolutely right my friend, but when entering the forum as a new member is the first section where we are allowed to make publications, it is only a matter of making the first 100 publications and thus begin to explore other sections in the forum.

Yes this is really important the work of this forum  is to really require and believe we are doing everything  is going to better for you  to look at other section they are producing some  good thing  the greatest  effort that is working well for us.

• +1 1

OK you are right, it's important to surf other sections, bur first we have to know the basics of this world of cryptocurrencies so we can move to another section, good luck.

Simply, after they get good information about coding, they can move to other sections of the forum

I think it's no problem for new members to spend most of their time in the beginners section because they don't have much information about cryptocurrencies.

You are right in saying that older members should not limit themeselves to the beginner section as they will only learn about this specific forum there are vast areas of knowledge outside of this section however i think the balance between the two is important.

Beginner section is very necessary for those who join this forum for the first time at least they should spent couple of days in this section to gain basic knowledge then they should go for other sections.

You're right most of time we spend in beginner section then we learn basic knowledge, I didn't say don't spend in beginner section because this section also useful, and new members need our guiding to help to learn crypto, but if we active only one section then how we learn other section knowledge, these sections also stored useful knowledge to learn....

Hello my friend yes most of us at the beginning of his work in the forum enters without enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies and encryption so it takes a long time in the beginners section to gain sufficient knowledge and experience according to the advice of the older members over time we must enter the rest of the sections but when we gain knowledge about them good luck 

• +1 1

I think that there is no problem for new members to spend most of their tim in the beginners section because they do not have much information about cryptocurrencies and with the passage of time and after they have good information about crypto they can move to other sections in forum

It is very good idea we explorer other sections because they're provided some information in crypto world like new coins, bounties, trading and more. I usually spend hours in different sections when I complete my daily posts.

Yes , it is important to spend time in the beginners section. Therefore one should give proper time to the beginners section but one must not be confined to the thing one should always be in search of new information.

• +2 1

You are awesome, my friend! Your advice is very valuable, as a beginner in the beginning we all stay in the beginners section and wait to complete the 100 comments, I thought like many people that this section is available or only the best! But there are many other sections that must be entered and known.

My dear friend your right I agree with you. But I am also a beginner on this platform and I also not know much about that, I think beginner section is good for newbie for gaining basic knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies. After gaining some knowledge from this section then gradually move to the other section for commenting and posting.

I am a beginner here. I did not have any information about Bitcoin if it weren't for the beginners section. Every day there is something new to learn and when I have sufficient experience and abundant information, I will move to another section.

We all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum .. But from someday i noticed that most member waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section?? I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section then you can only know about THIS forum rule and etc but you cant learn about crypto currency related news. 

Yes my friend you can't learn new things here if you wasted your time only in the beginners section, you can start your work from here and after you get enough information you should move to other sections. 

LThank you for this advice of yours am a beginner in this forum but with this advice of yours am surely going to make sure that I don't only waste my time only on beginners section 

I agree with you, my friend, that it is necessary to move between other departments. But before that, we must have a good knowledge of our knowledge in the beginners section, especially for new members, to develop our experience in the field of coding.

• +5 1

Actually i think Many new participants join the forum with no prior knowledge about cryptocurrency or familiarity with them. You are correct in stating that older members do not restrict themselves to the novice section so they can just learn about it. They are making something positive, the greatest initiative that is going well for us and we can see the good stuff.

In this section most of the newbies gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency. For each section of this forum has its own importance and advantages. my friend, that we do not have to commit to only a specific section and write only your references and comments in it.

In the beginners section it is an excellent alternative for those new to the forum, it is the first step that you must assimilate well to move on to the other. There are interesting topics, manageable topics, I have learned a lot and I strive to find topics that are useful for my growth in Cryptotalk.

• +2 1

Thank you for this advice
But in my opinion, we have to have seen most of the things and ideas in the beginners section in order to be aware of the rules and knowledge that will make us understand things in the rest of the sections. After that, we will go to the rest of the sections to enter the world of cryptocurrencies.

Well my friend, I think you are right in the beginning that beginners are very important for them to spend some time in this section to learn the rules, laws and some basic things in the world of cryptocurrencies, and then they can move to other sections and gain more knowledge on a larger scale. I would like to thank you for the warning on this important topic.

There must be senior members in the section to post and clear doubts. So I believe this is the best time to give maximum time to the platform. 

•