Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

Yes I totally agree with you that don't be stay at the begginer section only. Because till The 100 posts you have learned a lots of things about the cryptotalk in this section. So also visit to the others section like the crypto world, about forum and also in the exchange sections.

Dear friend I agree with you. I think everyone follow this tips. I also newer this forum member and your post is very helpful for me. Thanks for share a useful post. 

• +1 1

Yes you are right my friend. When we only work on the beginner section we only get the information about the basic rules and regulations. But it is good for the newcomers and newbies. From the second rank onwards we can move from the beginner section. 

Hmm crypto is a much bigger site.  There is a lot to learn here. If you have read about the basics then when will you learn about the rest.  If you want to be good at crypto you have to look at everything and learn everything.  Don't waste time just in the primary section. So use your valuable time for valuable income and learning...

On 8/3/2020 at 9:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency

I agree you sir, we should move to other many sections. Actually the beginner section is for beginners or newbies/learners but not for the seniors/teachers. We should all move to the different sections to get complete knowledge after gaining the fundamental knowledge from this section.

On 8/3/2020 at 11:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

Спасибо за совет.Очень острые посты, вы правы, мы пришли сюда, чтобы узнать о криптографии, но я лично не понимаю правил, существующих на этом форуме, в конце концов, чтобы перейти непосредственно на подфорум криптовалюты, очевидно, я лично не уверен в присоединении друзья, которые уже являются пожилыми людьми, конечно, спасибо за вашу психологическую поддержку.Добро пожаловать, чтобы увидеть вас позже на подфоруме биткойн-токенов, братья и сестры, с наилучшими пожеланиями

• -5 1
  • -4 1

signbot (1).gif

17 hours ago, merajrajbd said:

Dear friend I agree with you. I think everyone follow this tips. I also newer this forum member and your post is very helpful for me. Thanks for share a useful post. 

As you are newbie in our forum so its your first duty to learn about forum rule not posting...  Usually if you want to learn strictly about forum rule then you need minimum 1 day to learn..  Again dont be hurry to do comment because it can lead you to done mistake but if you have enough idea about this forum before then i think you wont face any problem..          

• +3 1

Yes, really with you. If we just wander around in this section, we will not benefit from anything, and we will not get to know more about cryptocurrencies, and this is what we must do, which is to gain strong knowledge about it if we will work in this field. But if we spend our time commenting on the forum’s affairs, I think that we will go the same way without any new moves.

• +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thank you so much friend for this great call, if you must learn so much about the crypto currency world then you must explore other section here the beginners section only provide you with the right attitude to work here in this forum among other sideways topic.

• +1 1

You are definitely right tho bet I don't think spending time here at the beginners section is a waste of time, before a beginner can start to explore other aspects of this forum, it is good that the newbies get to familiarise themselves with most of the vital topics that are being discussed at the beginners section because that is where they need to be in order to get to know about the forum's rules and regulations, guidelines, enlightenment and so on. I am also a newbie, and I must say that ever since I joined this forum,  I have always spend most of my time here at the beginners section and I have been enjoying every bits of my time here because I have got to know most of the forum's rules and regulations, all the guidelines I need here, have been gathering points and ideas from senior members here as well which has always been helpful for me in this platform...

Yes You are Right Its True we should also explore all other sections to get some valuable knowledge about Cryptocurrency and the cryptotalk .Spend Your time in other sections also read posts and do comments their as it'll increase your knowledge as well as your experience at the forum. Its a good piece of advice and we must take it serious. Greetings for all!

• +1 1

I also have lost most of my time in the beginning of the beginners and forum and I did not know enough to encrypted campaigns and did not know what is why, either after your blocker I saw that he had the right I will get to the rest of the sections, thank you very much

Good advice there infact I suggest for us newbies after creating hundred free posts we should now start visiting other section for learning more and never just be in beginner section alone,due to the reason that we learn few things about beginners here not about crypto so let's move around and enjoy all sections and improve our knowledge.

Well as I am a beginner so I have to spend more time in the beginner section. because I have to know more about cryptocurrency.  and if I don't collect any knowledge about this so I won't be able to keep myself in here my but that is not like that I don't spend time on others actions I do but I spend most of the time in the beginners section

dont waste your time in beginner section only..

Agree with you! When you are a newbie you should spend your time on Beginner's section and About Forum. After going through these sections, we should also read other section's topics as well. We are a part of this forum community and we should share and learn maximum knowledge to avail opportunities in crypto world

my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more..

Thanks for the good advice! We all should explore other sections and avail opportunity to get all the latest news about cryptocurrency. 

Yes you are right and In y opinion this section is only for newbies who don't know anything about the forum and rules of this forum. So there is no knowledge to other members of the forum

I think there's no absolutely wrong with spending time here in beginners section, if you are indeed, a beginner. There's a lot of pieces of advice here that the new comers need to take. Also, this is like a starting point or a practice ground on how to write replies and answer different topics so you'd know what to do or to say when you encounter a much complicated topic in different forums. 

True words my friend. I also do suggestion to members that don't watse your time on the begginers section only. Because till the 300 posts you can work at this forum because it will help you to understand the whole sinario related to the topic. So alos visits others sections like the forum, bounties section and cryto world. In this way you will increases your experience and knowledge also.

Yes friend, you are right. This forum contains a lot of information and deep knowledge about cryptocurrency, you wont be able to learn those topics if you use the beginners section only. So try different sections and gain more knowledge and wisdom. Cryptocurrency is a vast topic and we have a lot to learn and teach, so keep learning new things. 

I think this post is only useful for those who have completed their almost junior level. So that they can proceed ahead to get more knowledge about the platform. For those members who are now only new members this section is very important for survival.

Thanks for your generous advice. I am excited and very curious to know about other sections. I will definitely go through them once I am tired of the beginners section. This will help me to learn more about the crypto world.

Right brother we should also try other sections . which will give us more information about crypto currencies.we should try all section for our knowledge.because we are not here just for earning but also for sharing our knowledge and skills .

Obvioisly it's true but I recommend newbies to spend their time in begginers section so as to know and understanding about the forum rules and conditions which will guide them so as to comply with the forum terms and condition without violating them in the future use 

Hundreds of people join this forum everyday and for them it is necessary to look into the beginner section and spend sometimes here. this section is very good for those people who want to start working in the field of cryptocurrencies and increase their experience by reading other people's comments .

• +1 1

Excellent words and thinking. I also think that why the new members waste their time on begginers section. In crypto every section consist of wonderful information about the cryptocurrencies. So don't waste your only on begginers so you go on the other sections and get lot of information.

• +2 1