Learn from the experience of others - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is the best way to learn from experience because I knew whether have not knowledge about the cryptocurrency that's why they should book at the knowledge from the experience of other members thank you so much and best of luck

My advice to beginners is not to invest in untrustworthy sites
Do not trust anyone quickly, because there are a lot of fraudsters who want you to lose your money

You are hardly here to learn and make money ... You want to learn as much as possible to reach the stage of being able to trade and invest .... My advice to you ... Never lose hope ... Try whatever it takes...

Be patient, act smart, and trust yourself that you are able to do that ... and there is an important note is that you do not give any personal information or data about your money that you will earn in the future to anyone who is ... and I wish you good luck.

Edited by MichelleHanonik

On 7/29/2020 at 11:21 AM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

It is really good for us to learn from the experiences of others that it really helps a lot and relieves us of a lot of losses and provides us with experience and learning ready and already tried

We were all beginners, but through my experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and my entry into this very practical world, I advise all beginners to invest in cryptocurrencies because it will expand their knowledge and increase their profits.

My advice to every beginner is not to be afraid and to take some risks, because there is no victory or profit without adventure. I recommend that you follow technical analysts and reliable recommendations and good luck.

On 7/29/2020 at 11:21 AM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

It is really good that learning from others will provide us with a lot of speed in learning and save us loss and time as well

Hello my dear friend.Yes, when we join this forum,we don't know anything about cryptocurrencies and rules of the forum but as we read posts of senior members which have more knowledge then us,we learn a lot of things which helps us to survive on this forum.

• +1 1

I advise beginners to adhere to the forum rules in our posts. And to provide useful, important and new publications about cryptocurrencies

If someone actually wants to be successful, he must share experiences with people in order to try to reach the top!No one owns it all! Everyone has information that only a few know! So if we collect this information between us all of us will do a very good job here in the forum and for that to happen we have to be patient.

• +2 1

Hello dear new members all members in all members of the platform first thing I want to tell you that all of you I think investment is a very good and advise you before investing money you need to get knowledge about this cryptocurrency

• +4 1

It is a good one to learn and study through members experience and that is how some experience fellow learn the activities and now their are perfect in the forum and other places where their can even teach and do workshops on it likes.

My mate, you came up with a fantastic idea. You're seeking someone's wisdom based on their own experiences in order to learn from it, which is a great idea because we can apply their knowledge to our path here, avoiding unnecessary pitfalls and gaining some of their tactics to help us succeed.

Thank you for this wonderful article in general, we must learn from our experiences mainly and other experiences in general so my advice to you. In general, they must benefit from these experiences and other experiences let something important for you in this work work depends on experiences in general thank you very much

Thanks for Sharing this topic my friend, all of us need to learn more and more information, and we can learn from the mistakes of other members and avoid them in the future, we have to be patient and careful in any job like trade or investment .

One of the best advice that we can offer everyone in this forum is to stay away from fraudulent sites that steal money by convincing you to invest your money in this site. Thank you.

• +3 1

Its very good thing that you learn from the mistakes of others and improve yourself that is very  important thing and this things makes you a successful person in your life and  in this way your mistakes became less and you become a perfect man.

• +3 1

Hai hello mate. First of all welcome to this huge forum crypto world. Hope you are doing very well. In here you may have to post the unique posts of your own knowledge dont  copy paste. Must follow the instruction and also the rules and regulations of this forum. 

• +2 1

My advice is to be introduced in encrypted currencies. Only this forum Cryptotalk is a reliable forum to connect your account with your YOPIT account after the first 100 comments will be cooked

Hello there, friend. First and foremost, welcome to the crypto world's massive forum. I hope everything is going well for you. You may be required to post unique posts based on your own knowledge in this section. Do not copy and paste. Must follow the instructions as well as the forum's rules and regulations.

I think I am also new to the cryptocurrency, but the everyday advice I always give the beginners in the cryptocurrency is that, they should endeavour to acquire proper knowledge and experience of that, because this it's will be their guide in the cryptocurrency world.

Work to raise the ceiling of our ambitions and strive to achieve them, and to be satisfied with whatever result we may reach, and not lose our enthusiasm for work, because the loss of enthusiasm is evidence of the defeat.

• +1 1

Work hard and strive to achieve your goal of being here, gain experience from old people here, read the forum rules and beware of violating them, I think this is the most important thing.

Experience is very important thing for human beings. If you want to success in your life then experience is must. So in order to gain experience you have to learn more. Gather knowledge and skill. Dont lose hope. Take advice from experts. 

It would be a good idea for my friend to learn from the experience of other people with more experience in the crypto world.  Here in the coding forum, we can benefit from others by reading their own posts on coding presented here or by reading comments and learning from them.

• +3 1