Searching for knowledge - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

I think after completing your first 100 entry test, then you to be making 20 useful posts everyday which you will be paid for after the seventh day of posting, and if the rating is negative on the posts, then you wouldn't receive payment for that post, this is the little i can say on this. 

Thanks, buddy, for sharing.
Of course, my friend, because knowledge is the secret of success and for him we must persevere in research and devote enough time to research and learning.
Thank you.

Hello my friend, thank you for your useful participation. The most important thing is that after completing the 100 free publications, then you have to publish 20 posts every day and you will receive the money in return, but make sure that it is useful and of high quality.

For me, I am currently working towards obtaining a good balance of digital currencies that I will later use in trading or the investment fund in order to increase my balance and obtain a greater profit.

• +2 1

Now you start taking 1000 satoshi for each comment and you are entitled to 20 paid comments per day .. I advise you not to invest now. Wait until your capital becomes bigger and invest it in one of the reputable platforms such as yobit and Binance

Indeed, my friends should.All are in search of knowledge permanently and continuously .. Because the knowledge and the frequent search for it earns US skills and experience in all respects and entities .. So searching for them is very important .. No matter what we look for, whether it's in the past or in the present.

My dear friend,This plate form gain our knowledge and improve our skills.it is best site to students.They get knowledge and gain their English language.Acoording to me, I fully satisfied this platform. Many people’s many members work this sites and get knowledge and profit money.If work hard and focus on work then crypto gives many facilities of us.

Congratulations mate at completing your hundred posts.

Aa you asked now you have to work hard to get good profit in the form of money and knowledge too. Now if you create good and usefull posts and topics then your payment will also good. So try to create good content at this forum.

Welcome, my friend, after you finish the first hundred posts in Crypto, which are unpaid as a training and trial phase.  Then you must post at least 20 posts per day which are paid.  But you have to work hard and have patience to start earning money.  I wish you success .

Hi friend, welcome here to be a member of this online e forum.now collect a huge capital in this and then withdraw or you can also do trade with it. But reputation also important as you give payments t go o ly those post having a positive reaction.

Welcome my friend, you have passed a good stage after you have completed 100 comments. You will be paid for each useful post, 200 satoshi. Every day you should put 20 useful comments, provided that the content is useful and good for the reader’s admiration.

After completing the hundred posts, you will get two hundred BTC for each paid post on the Yobit. It is not just an experience. I consider it a profit-making business for us, and you can invest what you get through the yobit platform.

• +3 1

Searching for more and more knowledge is a very good job, the more you search, the more you will get It would be right to say that only those people find what they are looking for, whatever it may be. ۔Whenever you want to succeed in something, then believe me, first of all, join it for success. 

Well my friend, now you will be paid for every topic or response that gets a positive reputation, with a maximum of 20 topics per day, and I advise you to learn more here and collect capital before investing or trading, good luck.

• +1 1

Yes dear, it's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It is good forum for knowledge. It will improve your content writing skill also. 

Welcome my friend, you will be paid daily for only 20 posts, parts of bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, you will convert them when you collect a good amount of them into paper currencies if you like, or start investing after you have learned the basics properly.

• +3 1

Of course my friend we all strive to obtain knowledge and experience and enhance our capabilities ourselves that brings us good reputation and thus we can achieve material gain.

After completing the first hundred posts on the platform because there may be a difference between the number of comments on the platform and on the forum because the platform has deleted some of the comments that are not useful and when you start to get the wages, you can invest in them on the platform or withdraw them as you wish.

In the beginning, set your goal to develop yourself and make your time and the time of other members useful and the gains will come automatically. As for investment, gain a large amount of information and benefit from the experiences and experience of other members before making the investment that needs a lot of study, analysis and monitoring .
good luck

As a junior member in this platform, my thought on this, is to receive better payment from this platform you should create a post that will be useful for the members of this platform, to get more reputation, my advice on investment is to have patience and acquire more knowledge and experience about investing in cryptocurrency because it’s highly risky to start trading without knowledge.

• +1 1

After you complete 100 free comments
You will get 200 statoshi for every comment that earns good reputation, max. 20 paid comments per day
You can collect and invest it through any electronic wallet and I advise you to use yobit because it is a credible wallet and is characterized by ease of dealing, and you can also convert the currencies that you earn here into coins

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Congratulations for having achieved your one hundred publications now your effort and responsibility will be even greater by making twenty publications maximum useful and giving fifty reactions so that after seven days of work you will see the fruit of your effort. ...

• Useful or interesting 1

I am new member here i didn't finish my first 100 post yet 

I see that we learn alot throw of working on those 100 post now is the real time for true work

Hello my friend, congratulations on completing the first 100 posts, now you have to focus and write important and useful topics and strictly adhere to the rules and conditions, as you know you have to write 20 posts per day and you will be paid for each post, good luck and I wish you more progress.

Dear whoever thought that he gave everything from knowledge and knowledge has made a mistake, and therefore true knowledge about cryptocurrency and digital currencies is through research, patience, effort, diligence, investigation and perseverance to increase knowledge, as every day a person learns something new and education and knowledge have no end, so you must increase your knowledge and your science  Especially beginners, teaching these things, developments and benefits to others and friends, and attracting them by providing them with adequate explanations about cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1