Searching for knowledge - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Hi dear you are right in this platforum we gain the knowledge. This is the best for every user. You gain the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and other such things. In this platforum you also earn the money.

• +4 2

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes you right.  You search many things about cryptotalk.  If you own research then you have gained many new things . Learning is key factor of success.  Thanks everyone. 

You can utilise your earning in cryptocurrency trading and try to increase your portfolio cryptocurrency trading is one of the best way in recent days for making money I think you should search about cryptocurrency trading in this forum and get proper knowledge

Welcome my friend to this amazing platform
I think you should post 30 comments a day after the first 100 free comments
You will earn money and experience

All over the internet, there is knowledge you cannot imagine you can take any you want at any point and its important that you are able to use it perfectly, because then there is false information out there there is a lot of good things that come with the internet and we need to enjoy using it for free to engage...

Now your time is for earning now you can earn after 7 days . You will get 200 satoshi per post and 10 talk token for every useful post. You will get 200 satoshi for those posts which have repotation point. And we should to make beneficial content for others so we will get repotation . 

Edited by Rose5

This time you have to work harder than before, creating new quality topics is really a great advantage for you. Just focus on writing good posts and remember to follow all the forum rules. Gain experience and later you will be a pro trader and you can increase your capital. I am also advise you to be more knowledgeable about Cryptocurrency, don't go on investing right now.

• +2 1

When we join this forum, we must first complete our hundred posts. We must first try to follow the rules and regulations of this forum so that we can work easily on this forum.  Spend as much time as you can to get the most out of this forum.

Yes at first we should acquire knowledge so that we can do our work properly. You have to make 100 posts whose are free then you should create 30 useful post everyday and you can get paid for it.

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. I am also a new member. I also do not have clear ideas, but I advise you to take the answer from the elderly members because they have enough experience and important for everyone.

Yes this is reality we searching knowledge everywhere but we don't know cryptotalk gave great knowledge about many things and it gave great money in free time 

Thanks 

If I want to know about a topic and we don't have any information about that topic or any people around us, we can do that and search Wikipedia on Google and other performances by typing on that topic.  I think we should all do that because if we want we can know better about that subject so I think if you search the word up knowldge is correct.

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. You must first read the rules and advice and abide by them and if you participate in topics of importance and values and stay away from copying and pasting and sharing duplicate topics and you must participate in at least 20 topics per day in order to get money and always strive to acquire new knowledge and information

After completing 100 posts we have to do 20 useful posts daily to receive 200talk token (10 for each post) and 4000 satoshi (200 for each post) on each post with positive reputation on it. We can use this earning for trading in other coins to earn more profit and can also withdraw If we want.

Welcome, my friend, I want to congratulate you before everything, to end the 100 comments and start the paid comments. You will now be paid for every post you create. You must work hard and search for valuable topics in order to get a good evaluation and start earning money

Dear Fellow. Its a good step of the forum that everyone should done 100 trial posts. In this session a new comers learn a lot about forum and cryptocurrencies. Just focus on your content and make useful posts. The forum pays you for 20 posts. And you should also go for investing because making more from what you have is good decision. 

Am a beginner but I will have my little experience to drop here, knowledge is a very wonderful thing to us, we need to search for knowledge no matter how hard we go before we get we don't have to look how difficult ways we follow, one day we will end up there believe me friends.

I congratulate you, my friend, for completing 100 posts, after which you must write at least 20 posts or comments to benefit from them.
And when writing a post, you must write it correctly to avoid mistakes, and the content of the post must be useful and rich in information to attract the reader to it and give you a good reputation and learn from this forum about cryptocurrencies to gain experience and good luck

• +2 1

The forum pay users who make positive quality verified posts in any section of the forum on daily basis but mind you tht the payment has to be after 7 days so that within that days you may get positive reputation which will boost you chances of earning in the forum and also remember that you don't get paid for receiving a reputation at the current campaign, the forum pay users 10 talk token coin for each qualified post they make in the forum and it will begin trading in October.

The section about the forum provides us with all the required information. This is a unique forum in which you can earn money, get knowledge and experience. There are rules and explanation of everything. cryptocurrency is very beneficial, if you wish to use it the way you invest the money earned from this platform.

After free posts 
You are paid for the posts you post but provided that these posts gain a positive reputation 
So you must work hard and publish useful and non-recurrent information to gain a positive reputation and thus earn money

Welcome my friend after completing the 100 suspension of freebies. You can get money after seven days, but you must work continuously only. You must work within the rules and laws set by the forum in order to work on it and work to develop information to benefit from it in the future

• +1 1

This is the best place that anyone can learn a lot about crypto and that is because of the collective effort to improve the forum by sharing useful contents so thatall the members can learn and also use their knowledge to improve their crypto career.

Earning is a simple process my dear friend after  completing the 100 useful posts on this platform .... So then the  next step to collect information about coin and earn money . That's right my dear friend crypto world have many solve problems .it is located on yobit. And we take withdraw from the yobit exchange...

We can gain knowledge by spend more time in this platform. We should read each other's post. It will help us to gain knowledge.