Searching for knowledge - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

On 7/27/2020 at 2:57 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I want to inquire about some of the ideas that I have

After completing 100 free entries

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

As we know the first hundred posts are essential for our practice and you have completed them now you should make the twenty useful posts daily because by making the useless and meaningless posts we cannot get reputation and earning . You can also invest your money for getting good profit but before to start the investment you should learn about it.

I am newbie here and is enjoying my time here as I am learning a lot about cryptocurrency and getting so much experience about how to work at this forum and how to get payments for our posts.So it is really a good opportunity for me to catch on.

Too much questions in one topic. Anyway, congrats for your paid posts. you should carry on your research and working for more paid posts. If you want to trade or invest, for beginners I will prefer you to invest. Because it has no risk if you are on the right platform and in the mean time you should gather more knowledge about trading.

Hello friend, I am new, what I am doing after I have completed the 100 publications is to make 20 daily because those are the ones that will pay me and for now I am only narrowing down on issues but more ahead when I have confidence, I will surely launch or see If I can do a topic at least to see how it goes with that and if it goes badly well I will continue with the annotations but while I am winning or obtaining a lot of information to have more than enough.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear mate, this is the time to get fruit of your efforts. Congrats for completing first free 100 posts. I know that this task is really difficult to complete 100 posts because i have not completed my task. Now, you will paid for every useful post. Useful post means the post that will get positive reacts. And a result, you will get paid. 

Friend is such a helpful forum, you can earn through posting, trading and investing just you can earn more through just valuable posts.  You can still invest in this forum and make a profit.In the digital world that we are in now, please look for the best knowledge that will benefit you and the people around you.

Well for now I have not started benefitting from the forum so I can't say anything much thing about my experience. I saw a guide on yobit that said no post will be paid if not rated. So ratings on every post Is mandatory before it will be paid. That is all I can say.

Welcome, my friend. I will tell you about my experience after completing the 100 jobs. I will be paid, but I am thinking that I am not withdrawing the entire amount. I want to put a part of it in the investment where cryptocurrencies are traded.
I hope I have provided benefit

• +2 1

This is correct, the free entries end at the first 100 post then you can start making money with the next 20 publications, once after having finished the first 20 daily publications you have to be making publications daily so that you are credited daily on your bill. 

• +2 1

I completed 100 posts and now I am looking for knowledge like you. I find that there are many good posters here and Iwill start reading more and be more active and start learning about the crypto.

Hello friend,First I will congratulations you for completing the 100 posts before start the installment posts.after this you will get installment on each post which should have quality and valuable posts else it will be  erased by afministrators and this will be deduct the installment you got following days.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right there is a search bar option in the top of the home page in this search bar you can search about the forum about the topics and also you can search your friends on this forum

• +3 1

Yes after completing your 100 posts. You can earn daily by doing 20 posts per day. With the help of following rules of this forum we can get more benefits and money. With the help of unique content we can get more money and reputation.

There are many reasons that people coming on this platform many people search for the extra money but many others people comes on this site for knowledge knowledge for cropto carunccy and its treading 

My dear friend, in this case, you will get some money for every post that receives positive reviews from the members, and if not, you will not get the money. I wish you all the best and success

• +1 1

Well I will first of all like to congratulate you for the completion of your 100 posts, factually it's not an easy task though. Just keep up your good work and follow the rules , I wish you luck. 

You are being paid in satoshi Bitcoin and in talk token when your payment starts it is now left to you to decide whether you want to be withdrawing it to your local wallet or invest with it or trade with it in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Hello congrats that you finish your hundred post, the next you to do to make paid your post just post with twenty useful a day and wait for seven days for your payment and please continue your posting, then after that you can invest your money to grow your income.

Dear 1st of all congratulations you have completed your 1st hundred posts now you can make 20 post on daily base . And you will get paid after 7 days. And you can investment because we can more earn with investment. 

Dear friend, after the first 100 posts you will start earning 10 talk tokens for each post. For each positive rating you will get 200 satoshi. Which will be delivered within a week and you can collect as much as Tok Token but you are given only 20 posts but they should be effective and they have a reputation You cannot earn Talk Token if you have a bad reputation. Hope this helps you.

Hello friends, the more you search, the more your knowledge grows. I would like to congratulate you for completing 100 posts. You may be paid for the post you create now. Now you have to work harder than before. Creating new quality content is really a great advantage for you, it will help you get a good reputation.

Welcome to you. When I joined CryptoTalk and started sharing every day, I have more information every day as I read more posts and topics of members. So continue working here and you will become rich in knowledge and science. Make your goal first to increase knowledge and secondly to earn money .. Thank you

it's very important to complete your 100 first post, the next step is to work and collect your earning talk coin and in september this coin start trading in yobit then you can trade with your coins, or you can use it in investbox, good luck for your project