Searching for knowledge - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Hi dear fellow as you asked for knowledge you should learn first out the rules of the fourm keep them in mind don't copy paste don't abusing words try to learn here by seniors posts and use you own content to do posts 

If you're searching for knowledge then you're just on the right place because this forum have tons of knowledge. But it also depends on the kind of knowledge you're searching. If you're here to get knowledge about trading, investing, and digital currency then you're on the right place.

• +2 1

I am new here and i compete the task of 100 comments. Butt here i need some guidence because i do not understand the many topics which related to the cryptotalk. And cryoto world defi etc i can not understand these topic. Here is anybody which can understood me. Thank you

To get paid for posts, you need to write the most useful posts in which more than 100 characters.  you can invest if you want it.  reputation may vary depending on the usefulness of your posts.

On 9/25/2020 at 9:23 AM, peter55 said:

You can do whatever you want with your money after the first 100 posts. You can invest your money, keep it, or take it out of Yobit. I am investing my money by trading on the Yobit platform. I advise you to think properly before Entering into any investment or site in order not to lose your money.

Wow....well said I am very happy to about this because I can think of what to do from this platform because this platform creates opportunity for all.

Hello friend, I congratulate you for finishing your first 100 posts and from now on to work with the same desire and stronger to reach your goal, the good reputation helps you to make your profile better, you will benefit first by obtaining more knowledge and then a bonus for making good posts and publications, good luck on your way.

• +5 1

Congratulations for completing the first step stone on the platform. So now you can start earning money from here. And from now on you have to work more efficiently. Only 20 post or topic can only you can share here. So make that very useful and informative. Then only you can receive positive response for the post inorder to gain the money.

• +1 1

1st of all congratulations to you . Now your time have started for your earning 

You can make 20 useful posts daily you will find your reward after 7 days. You should to make meaningful and informational posts. And if you get more repotation then you will find more payment. You should to most time spend here for learning new things.

hello everybody I would like to say that to you must be here for knowledge not for earning yes earning is a good thing but gaining knowledge is so much better than  earning.

in this forum is for the sake of collecting capital only, and when this is achieved, I advise you to try to invest it in digital currencies in order to try to expand it.

After completing first 100 posts, your daily work is to do 20 useful comments. You have to make quality content posts. If you satisfy with this earning then you can withdraw it. But if you think you need more then you can trade or invest with these bitcoin. You can exchange in different coins or hold it. And sell them when the price goes up. But you have to remember that do not trade or invest without proper knowledge. 

I think first you should to get much knowledge about the trading and investing policies in different forum as well as crypto untill you done your one thousand comments you didn't have much knowledge about online trading

Yes my dear friend we can earn a lot of good knowledge from this site because here we all write a lot in english and these are very important for our learning hope you understand me thank you my friend

Yes, now you can understand this platform. So create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. You must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. Help the new beginners. Now you can earn money and you can gain knowledge and information from this platform. 

Hi friends! I' m new on thus platform.I am very happy to complete my 100 posts.And i congratulate those memebers on this platform who completed their 100 posts and started earning.Now,we should create informative topic for other members so that they could learn a lot.

Hi friends

I want to inquire about some of the ideas that I have

After completing 100 free entries

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Hi dear! Congratulations on completing your 100 posts now u will earn. I am new on cryptotalk. From your post i will also get information how to work further.

Hi , I simply need to salute you for finishing the 100 posts, you may now be paid for each post that you will make. This time you need to work more enthusiastically than previously, making new quality themes is actually an extraordinary preferred position for you, it will assist you with getting a decent standing that will make your profile merchandise also. We are likewise be paid for giving a standing for different individuals, giving 50 notorieties is the most extreme.

i am new here i don't have much experience but seems this topic help me a lot when i reached to 100 post  knowledge is all over the internet just work hard and 20 post at day  by day

We should all seek knowledge. Because a wise person reaches the pinnacle of progress. We should seek knowledge in every moment of life and we will find the other side of our life.

Congratulations for completing the 100 posts, you are now in the paid comments stage. You will be paid for each post, but be careful because they only pay for the first 20 comments per day, and you need a reputation too to be paid for the comment.

• +1 1

You should read as many posts as possible daily.  This will increase your cognitive ability.  And on a daily basis your knowledge will continue to grow.  And it makes your English better.

Mate, after 100 post you will begin procuring 10 talk token for each post which will be conveyed in a week and you can gather as much as talk token yet you just 20 posts are paid yet they ought to be valuable and have great standing. On the off chance that you have terrible standing, at that point you can't procure talk token. 

Buddy for the reason that attaining comprehensively about a hundred themes. doting has not withal gained that point, other than adoring know who then you really should wreak additional severely as far as inscribing fine quality arguments in addition to subject matters furthermore priceless suggestions that fact makes the most everybody seeks wide popularity furthermore rise gain. Bounteous livelihoods so worthful themes, besides, helps wage increase a make. Fond wishing sometimes your prosperity along with baccate vocational.