ETH Crosses $300 Mark! - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

ETH Crosses $300 Mark!

On 1/6/2021 at 11:05 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Though  i am not a eth holder but the recent  pump  of eth as well different  sign of its pump makes me thinking  that it will pump more than 5k usd within some years ..  So in thise case, if anyone has enough  funds  then they can buy eth because  its still not late to buy.. 

EIP-1559 can be the key to cause an explode of Ethereum's price in the cryptocurrency markets. I am already holding Ethereum for a long time. When I purchased Ethereum, can you believe? It did just cost $31 per ETH at that time. Now ETH price is very high  and it can go up beyond our expectation in future. 

Actually,there are more eth users and more investors comming due to so many eth projects and token every one is intrested in Eth. It is expected to rise in 2021 To $ 2000 All currencies are expected to rise.

On 3/27/2021 at 1:21 PM, Whited35 said:

EIP-1559 can be the key to cause an explode of Ethereum's price in the cryptocurrency markets. I am already holding Ethereum for a long time. When I purchased Ethereum, can you believe? It did just cost $31 per ETH at that time. Now ETH price is very high  and it can go up beyond our expectation in future. 

what ? when eth price was only 31 usd which mean 5 years ago or what ? because  at the beginning of 2020 the eth price was less than 100 usd but only 31 usd too much low .. when did you buy eth exactly man .. because eth now almost 2000 usd which mean  near future it will increase up more .

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

what ? when eth price was only 31 usd which mean 5 years ago or what ? because  at the beginning of 2020 the eth price was less than 100 usd but only 31 usd too much low .. when did you buy eth exactly man .. because eth now almost 2000 usd which mean  near future it will increase up more .

I do not know the exact date of purchase but it was at least 4 years old and I was patiently holding them in my hardware wallet. Lol, check the current price and determine the profits of long term holding ! I believe, the price can grow up dramatically as I have mentioned in my previous reply. Now, It is looking like a daydream to expect ETH price under $30 !

• +2 1

On 4/2/2021 at 9:25 PM, Whited35 said:

I do not know the exact date of purchase but it was at least 4 years old and I was patiently holding them in my hardware wallet. Lol, check the current price and determine the profits of long term holding ! I believe, the price can grow up dramatically as I have mentioned in my previous reply. Now, It is looking like a daydream to expect ETH price under $30 !

you can not say day dream too because did not you remember last year eth price when it was around only 90$  something .. and this bull market will not stay for ever as like 2017 .. then you can see the crypto market will be again into down 

• Useful or interesting 1

5 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

you can not say day dream too because did not you remember last year eth price when it was around only 90$  something .. and this bull market will not stay for ever as like 2017 .. then you can see the crypto market will be again into down 

All about the current market scenarios and yeah I am still contestant at my stand point if you have carefully read the texts what I mean to say in the previous reply 😁 Uncertainty is there but still, if you are talking about now, thinking underpriced ETH(Under $30) is daydream because the support is strongest and there are so many investors from all around the world. 

• +2 1

23 hours ago, Whited35 said:

All about the current market scenarios and yeah I am still contestant at my stand point if you have carefully read the texts what I mean to say in the previous reply 😁 Uncertainty is there but still, if you are talking about now, thinking underpriced ETH(Under $30) is daydream because the support is strongest and there are so many investors from all around the world. 

do you know i am just think about the  patience you have and the profit you get already if you bought 36$ usd worth per eth at that time . do you know that your crypto story is becoming like buy pizza with bitcoin when it was worth nothing than now 

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

do you know i am just think about the  patience you have and the profit you get already if you bought 36$ usd worth per eth at that time . do you know that your crypto story is becoming like buy pizza with bitcoin when it was worth nothing than now 

Bitcoin was at the starting phase at that time when a pizza was sold for a huge amount of Bitcoin. Can you expect $36 for each Bitcoin now and do you think it is possible without the drastic situation to collapse the crypto currency markets? I really do not think so. All about the matter of time and long-term progress has put the value on these top rated cryptocurrencies. 

• +3 1

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

All about the matter of time and long-term progress has put the value on these top rated cryptocurrencies. 

so what do you think about market situation now and which coin should be hold for long term condition which future is same like eth when you have bought it 36$ lending time ? or you suggest to hold eth with current price ?

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

so what do you think about market situation now and which coin should be hold for long term condition which future is same like eth when you have bought it 36$ lending time ? or you suggest to hold eth with current price ?

Brother, I am loving to hold Ethereum for a long time and I do not generate the financial advices here for the  other members on this online forum. Personally, I am pretty much hopeful for this coin as the protocol upgrade is on the way. You know EIP-1559 proposal can inspire ETH to follow the bullish trend. 

• +3 1

On 4/8/2021 at 5:40 PM, Whited35 said:

You know EIP-1559 proposal can inspire ETH to follow the bullish trend. 

as the eth transaction cost high  now then it would be cool if this  proposal gonna work but my question is how they will convert the high transaction fee? By the BSC contract or what? do you have any idea about it ?

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

as the eth transaction cost high  now then it would be cool if this  proposal gonna work but my question is how they will convert the high transaction fee? By the BSC contract or what? do you have any idea about it ?

BSC and the Ethereum blockchain network are utterly different thing and do not get confused while seeing same ETH address from Trust wallet is accepting Smart Chain BNB. Actually, BSC used the Ethereum's virtual machine to run parallelly to the Binance Chain. Actually, scalability is achieved through it but in case of EIP-1559, it is the proposal to implement the system to process transactions at the cheapest fee. 

The ethereum has a little chances to get rised for now but I think in the next months maybe we will see a fast changes in the price of this currency.

• +1 1

And know i am coming from the future after a year from this post to tell you that it has surpassed 2000$ and i won't surprise that it will continue to raise up. From the beginning i really liked this coin and i predict that it will have a big future. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My dear life, Ethereum is a very good currency, in addition, it is closely linked to the Bitcoin currency in terms of rise and fall, but I wish it now at a price of 300 dollars only until I buy huge quantities of it because today it broke the barrier of 2400 US dollars and this amount is very tremendous and rose within less than a year in this  The huge increase from $ 300 to $ 2,400. It is truly a huge amount, rising in no time. Thank you very much

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 4/13/2021 at 10:36 PM, chris smith said:

The ethereum has a little chances to get rised for now but I think in the next months maybe we will see a fast changes in the price of this currency.

Why you think it may get raised a little now? If you have been noticing the Ethereum's performances in the cryptocurrency markets, it is following the volatility in the cryptocurrency markets so obliviously it is not sure, price can grow up and go down sharply to break the resistances. Implementation of the EIP-1559 is on the way so we can still expect the better moves of ETH. 

10 hours ago, laly said:

ethereum do not exceed this value up to 1500. Figuring out how good crypto currency you are making profit and if you see all the goals of the time what you need and one thing I know will be to keep on increasing the profit very well to be patient

How can you guarantee that Ethereum won't exceed the $1500 mark as it has already managed to approach towards $2400? Are you familiar with the current price of the Ethereum in the cryptocurrency markets? If not check this stat from the coinmarketcap and analyze yourself how far Ethereum's ETH is approaching. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/