Crypto talk in your device homepage! - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Crypto talk in your device homepage!

Thanks to share this information, how to bring any website in our home page. Now we can add home screen the cryptotalk to easily open the page . I mean it is great idea to create a cryptotalk shortcut on your home screen to access it easily. 

• +2 1

I'm working on a home page for this forum. I'm already familiar with this tool, so it's very helpful for beginners, and there's another way to bookmark every site so it appears when you open the window, so you can use it as well. I don't think it's important for me to put Crypto Talk on the phone's or computer's home screen. For newcomers, regular visits to the site and learning from others may be beneficial.

As for me, I work in the forum on my computer, where I feel more comfortable, smooth at work, and faster in writing, so I put the link of the crypto forum in the bookmark bar for easy access to it and the yobit platform as well.

• +1 1

In fact, I use my laptop to work on the forum and I bookmark all the links of interest to me so that I can return to it at any time I want. I also link them to my Google account in order to keep these bookmarks.

Thanks for this useful information yes I will try to bring cryptotalk to the main screen of my laptop, this will make it easier for me when I need to open cryptotalk quickly. I don't need to open the browser anymore because we just have to click in one tap. Because I post every day so this feature really helps me in working.

• +4 1

This makes accessing Crypto Talk faster as the presence of the Crypto Talk page on the desktop of the phone makes me always remember to go to Crypto Talk and read more useful posts.

Of course, you can make a shortcut to this on your laptop. If you add this to your home screen, you'll be able to quickly open and navigate to the crypto talk tab.

Thank you very much for this wonderful topic. Because of this topic, easily understand the procedure by adding any location on our home page this way we can easily get this site instead of searching. We can also provide those subjects that benefit others.

Yes my friend I have paid attention to this conversation in the presence of these comfortable shortcuts for me on the desktop and thanks to sharing this information about how to bring any websites on our main page this is great for everyone and they should know this feature

• +2 1

At this time, it is useful to use this feature as many works and games on the phone make your time limited.  We have to take advantage of all the features in the browser so that the work will be easier.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information that you provided .. In fact, this matter I already knew, and I created a forum shortcut on the desktop and also a shortcut to yobit wallet..also my profile .. it is easy to work with desktop shortcuts .. I hope that it will prevail. Benefit to everyone .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

I didn't know that I could put Crypto Talk on the home page of the phone.  I used this feature and the experience was very great as I used it and it made the work easier.

I think I will add encrypted talk to my mobile phone because I have some time outside and it might be better to take advantage of my idle time with the forum. This will help you not to spend more time searching for it. I hope there is a mobile app for Cryptotalk to easily work in our cell phones. Placing it on our home page will save us a lot of time.

This method is suitable as it saves time and is comfortable and everyone should use it. We must always search for such methods in ease of use because this reflects on our performance.

• +1 1

Thank you, my dear friend, for the wonderful information you provide here. Actually, I already did this procedure and added cryptotalk and yobit to my main page. This procedure saved me time and effort.

• +2 1

On 7/26/2020 at 2:08 PM, sayems said:

You can bring it to the home page of your device tomorrow by following the procedure given by me. This will make it more convenient for you to enter the stingy forum. This method has seemed very effective to me, be sure to let me know how you feel.  If you want not only crypto talk, you can bring yobit or all the other forums to your device's homepage. I have attached a file for your understanding. 

PicsArt_07-26-03.00.34.jpg

Yes it is already to my home page.. By doing this we can easily get entrance to the site... Otherwise it is quite difficult to react to the site.. So I also advise to others people who ahev not yet added it to there homepage.. Follow the procedure and add the site to the home page so that so can get entrance very quickly and easily.. I think that this post will especially help the new members because the old members have well know about this.. 

• +1 1

You definitely need to be praised for this honestly, i have never used this feature commonly but I will try to add it I think it will look very amazing most especially members actively using a mobile devices in the forum.thank you for sharing this with us this wonderful information.

It was very hard for me to visit the forum by using mobile phone because all that time i didn't know about that. Thank you so much, though for now a, using compute. But i can follow those steps anytime when i need to use a mobile.

Hello friends. If you bring Crypto to your device's homepage in this way, you will save some time. Those who like to save time, those guys can try it. If we can save even a little bit of time through a small task, it's not bad.thqnks for read my comment

Dear friend, you have shared a very useful information. Thanku for the favor. By adding the site to our homepage we can easily open the site.this all us going to decrease the utilization of time. Thanku once again.

It is not necessary for me to place Crypto Talk on the home page of the phone or PC. It can be good for beginners to log into the forum frequently and learn from the posts useful in it whenever they have free time. For me I write posts whenever I have free time because I strive to be useful and not just work for money

This is a useful and smart information for all members who use their cell phones or computers because it saves them the hassle of searching for a forum on the search icon

• +2 1

I think I will add cryptotalk and yobit to my phone's homepage soon as it is being used almost everyday now. So in order to make it convenient for me I will add it also because now it the usage of it has become kind of a priority for me.

It's a good technique it would help you to get into forum quickly and no need of opening browser any more.It have really helped me alot thank you for sharing this technique with us.

• +1 1

Thank you for the great information. In fact, I use the laptop to access sites such as Cryptotalk and Yobit, and I can create a shortcut within the browser or on the desktop.
I find that the pc is an easier way to interact with websites than on a mobile phone

• +3 1