Crypto talk in your device homepage! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Crypto talk in your device homepage!

Thanks for the information. I also did this. Now I dont need to open browser and search for cryptotalk site. Now it is easy and comfortable to me when I saw cryptotalk  in my homepage.

It is a very good way to keep abreast of recent things or topics in cryptotalk, I also do this in order to have quick access to the forum because when I get to study I open immediately to be able to carry out the daily topics.

I have added numerous sites in my landing page like yobit and different discussions. However, never thought this. Truly I know this element. As I use firefox program this program likewise has this component. The majority of the individuals from this gathering utilize versatile to peruse this discussion. So this post may attach their works.

Of course I like all your comments, if you move the crypto to your device's homepage like this, you will save some time.  Guys who like to save time can try.  If we can save some time through a small task, it is not bad.

It make access to cryptotalk easy if you can store it on the phone homepage. Whenever you want to access this site, you will only need one click and you're there. No need to re enter your details after you've store it on your device homepage. The procedure is very simple, just follow the writer and you're good to go guys.

Hello dear hope you are doing well and i think we all know this very well. And its not so difficult to reach the website if we can't save home page. 

How good this serves as direct access to our profiles or to yobit directly, it is a good function that browsers bring and it is excellent that it can be done on mobile phones without any doubt.

• +1 1

I also add cryptotalk site in my home page. I think, most of the Android users know that. It is very convenient to use after doing that. You can also add yobit in your homepage. Then you can not go the search bar and type the address again and again. Thanks for the information. People who do not know they can add this through seeing your steps.

Thanks for the info but I'm already using this method. Crypto Forum is set up on my mobile homepage. And that makes it much easier for us to open and use crypto. Many members will benefit from your post.

• +1 1

Yes you can ad this forum on your home page. In this way you will no need to find it and easily you can find and work without any problem

But yet I haven't found this.

On 7/26/2020 at 2:08 PM, sayems said:

You can bring it to the home page of your device tomorrow by following the procedure given by me. This will make it more convenient for you to enter the stingy forum. This method has seemed very effective to me, be sure to let me know how you feel.  If you want not only crypto talk, you can bring yobit or all the other forums to your device's homepage. I have attached a file for your understanding. 

PicsArt_07-26-03.00.34.jpg

@sayems bundle of thanks for telling me now I feel better it. This is help ful for everyone. Because it was difficult to search site on browser. And hope that app will launch as soon as possible.

On 7/26/2020 at 2:08 PM, sayems said:

You can bring it to the home page of your device tomorrow by following the procedure given by me. This will make it more convenient for you to enter the stingy forum. This method has seemed very effective to me, be sure to let me know how you feel.  If you want not only crypto talk, you can bring yobit or all the other forums to your device's homepage. I have attached a file for your understanding. 

PicsArt_07-26-03.00.34.jpg

I don't know about this fearure you surprised ne i feel very happy after seeing your post you solve my problem i face nany problems When i want to opem crypto from Google so its very information for.me i do it now thanks buddy 

I agree with you,  that would be a nice Idea because having cryptotalk on your phone home page would remind you of your work everyday,  but me personally I really don't like my home page to be occupied. 

Dear Friend !

Thank you so Much For this information I am very happy to know that helping people like you still exists I am very happy because You Told me An Absolutely easy way to show cryptotalk frame on desktop.

It is not necessary for me to place Crypto Talk on the home page of the phone or PC.  It can be good for beginners to log into the forum frequently and learn from the posts useful in it whenever they have free time.  For me I write posts whenever I have free time because I strive to be useful and not just work for money.

Thank you friend for a valuable information that you have provided to this forum, this would help many members in this forum and I also believe in future this would be an app where all the members are able to use as an easy method.

Hello my friend, thank you for this good information. In fact, I have added the forum site to the home page for quick access to it as if I open a specific application and found it an easy, fun and fast way at the same time

I have wanted to know about my ort of done this of making locales on my landing page. This is you would be have  as it saves some little irrelevant Time, as it's pray for me showed me current and additionally.access its various sections.

In fact, my friends, having this forum on your device and having it on your home page can be helpful for us and save us some time when we want to enter this forum because it's fast like us. Usually, we do an internet search. The site but instead of doing it on your home page will save us a lot of time.

I think it is much more difficult to use laptops on mobile phones than to use desktops and laptops. However, you can do this by bookmarking the site and connecting a new tab to make it easier to launch the browser and access the platform. We hope that this forum will be developed into the official mobile and Windows application in the future.

• +1 1

This forum is on my first page, so every day I want to go to it, browse its sections, read and comment on many topics.
Gaining knowledge became a necessity for me to increase my experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Excellent. This is a good option to have everything at hand. In particular, it is not my preference to use the mobile to publish, but I know that for many this suggestion could be of great help. Keep contributing useful content to Cryptotalk.

Thanx buddy, now I also shift crypto talk website on my home page it facilitate us to access the site in seconds it is a convenient way to open the site .