Ripple sues Youtube - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Ripple sues Youtube

Always avoid tempted offers and adds. This is their main target to feel us greedy. Then what they do. We shouldn't click this type of links or adds. We should work and earn money. Otherwise you will get nothing. Moreover you can lost your all earnings. Free thinks never bring pleasure to us. We have to achieve it.

• +4 1

We always warning people that they should not Underestimate of the scammers , cause how do scamming people is not a stupid person , they are so smart and we can tell that from the scamming sites because this sites were well developed so you say this site is impossible to be scam , we need to be careful about and not to trust any unknown person online

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we must be careful of any kind of fraud. I think the scam is very famous on social media because there are so many visitors there. If we come across an investment that offers large returns and a requirement to transfer some money up front, it is definitely a scam. Don't be fooled by the tricks of the scammers because they have lots of ways to trap you.

• +5 1

I really do not see the real reason why ripples wanted to sue YouTube, but these scams really are on another completely gigantic level, anyone would have fallen for this scam, because if the CEO himself said it is because it is true, I am glad not to have been able to hear this news, because really I would be one of the people who would have fallen for this.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Thank you for this wonderful information that will help me to bypass scammers that will benefit all members of the forum and not get into trouble. Thank you, my friend, for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

I advise every one to stay away from all sites  that promise a lot of profit  in exchange of transferring some money because this is clear that it is fake and they will steal your money.

Unfortunately, this topic has become very frequent nowadays due to the abundance of scammers and the many methods they use to steal our money, so we must be more careful and not enter any unknown websites or send our private data to untrusted people.

• +3 1

My friend can tell from a distance that it is a scam because if they ask you to invest a certain amount and then they will give you four times more it is logical that they want to scam you, remember that scammers are very intelligent and always feed on those who but we need more because because we are in a hurry we always fall into their networks, that is why I always investigate everything well before accepting, they tell me the distrustful.

I think that there are many people who are exposed to fraud in addition to hacking their accounts and the most greedy who have a lot of money, so we should not trust strangers and not give them personal information as well.

Yes you are right I agree with you they keep showing the same scam for many hours before being found I think this is good information you share with us as a beginner I learned a lot from you topic thanks for sharing this and I want to say best of luck for everyone

Fraudsters use social media and YouTube to practise their fraud in a variety of ways, such as enticing people with tempting deals and offering big profits in a short period of time. To avoid falling prey to their fraud, we just need to avoid engaging with any anonymous individual or platform.

• +4 1

The scams are many on the Internet promising a big profit, but all fraudsters ask for fees in exchange for giving you your winnings so you can avoid them and be wary of dealing with them.

Dear scammers have such tricks that get People attracted towards them. All we need is to be patient to overcome that scammers. So never let them access your account to steal your Income. Thanks dear for sharing that trick of scammers as it will help others to stay vigilant of such offers.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Thank you for warning us about this stuff
But can you explain to us more how the problem happened to you and how did you know that it was a fraudulent attempt?.

• +3 1

Nowadays scammers use different methods to steal from people I recently saw a similar scam where they hacked several important twitter accounts including Bill Gate's where they left a Bitcoin address asking for a supposed collaboration for the fight against Covid-19, and managed to steal thousands of dollars. 

I'd heard of it, and I recall seeing one of these fake giveaways when I bought XRP in June and was checking YouTube. They seem to be genuine, but they appeared odd at first. I'd heard of airdrops and assumed it was one of them, but the quantities they claimed were much too large, and I had no intention of sending XRP to anyone. I looked them up and discovered they were con artists. I'm glad I didn't give them an email.

To my knowledge there is no legit website or any platform that will double your money, if you believe it, you will lose your money.  That's why it's our duty to be aware all the time. 

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of risks and fraudsters, so you should be careful and consult older members to avoid running into risks and losing money.  No personal information should be given to any party whatsoever, whatever the circumstances.  I advise everyone to avoid responding to strangers and spammers.  Fraudsters are very smart people and they have a lot of plans to steal people's money, so we must cooperate to fight them.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your experience with us. I think that we must be more careful, know the source of these sites and scrutinize them more closely, and that we do not trust any offer even if it is from reliable sites because they may be vulnerable to penetration, and we must also inform each other. About the fraud experiences that we are exposed to, so that everyone can benefit

It is good that you have not fallen victim to these scammers, I do not think that there is a site that gives five times the amount. It is a large percentage
Thanks for sharing your experience of learning and avoiding these sites

This is the trick that fraudsters always use to steal people's money, that any site that asks you for money to double it is a fake site.... . This rule you must always adhere to in the field of cryptocurrency. Thank you....... 

Often any airdrop site promises you to multiply profits significantly in a very big way, it is a liar and a scam only, I want to say to everyone who asks or prefers to participate in these sites, stagger away, because they are intended to waste time, and rarely luck, invest your time in things  The surest and most beneficial

This story is really scary. Fraudsters have no limits when executing scams. They dare badly to everyone. Drastic measures must be taken against any party that supports them.

Dear friend, fraud is developed through cryptocurrencies in general in fraud. There are very good and smart methods for people to defraud you and others. This issue is a case that needs raising the right of YouTube in general by Ribal in his work Ripple is distinguished, but sending it and distorting its reputation in general by the president  Executive This is a very important matter for a fraud scam, and I hope that everyone will pay attention to the whole thing from anything that may reach you from unreliable sources. Spam, and you should think about anything before you enter it. Thank you very much.