Pay pal and crypto - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Pay pal and crypto

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Your advice is very helpful and I agree with you. What I read they plan to make a feature to allow buying some crypto currency from their app and I feel that many tend to stay away from PayPal because of the verification process ,well your post is good. We should post any information for other. Other member have to share our experience to other new beginner. Thanks my dear friend

Also i feel that many tend to stay away from paypal because of the verification process, and as a result they instead turn to crypto to have the anonymity. If paypal partners with crypto, such as the pixo token, this could help solve this problem and they will get more users. I don't think that it is necessary for paypal to have their own token as they are already quite well known. 

Dealing with this forum is safe, has proven its quality and reliability, and is dealt with through digital currencies that give you safety over the Internet

yes of  course it very nice idea and I think Its very good for paypal to touch crypto world, i think they will induce added interchange what time we will be clever to remove outspoken from about exchanges to paypal. But i don't believe if they will maintain their personal crypto coin at the beginning, perhaps they will labor with other crypto and later on they canister enjoy their allowed coin if the transaction will be competent for them, thank you very much for sharing.

I think that there are a lot of currencies circulating on the Internet, but the currencies that are dealt with are digital that cannot be hacked and earn money through them.

What good information, you earned my valuation my friend, the truth is that paypal these days has had a lot of digital purchases in crypto comparing large amounts of Bitcoin, what does it earn with that, PayPal is one of the main electronic money companies And now with the inclusion of crypto his fame will increase a lot which is good for this finance company. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This paypal integration into crypto am hearing back will really be a nice idea especially to a PayPal account holders in transactions. I hope their coin to be of great relevance in the crypto world

Welcome my friend, yes, it is a good thing, perhaps joining paypal to this forum, but we have to be careful in dealing with cryptocurrencies here and know how to deal with cryptocurrencies

If only we could know something better about PayPal and Crypto.  Then here we can fulfill a lot of responsibilities.  Very simply hope that one day here we will be able to do something good enough here. Our intention is that if we can come up with something good here and if we can do something good we can gain a lot. Hopefully we can do something good here and keep trying.  Will

Its generally notable for paypal to join crypto global, I receive they will get extra site visitors while we will sincerely want to tug out direct from sure trades to paypal. In any case, I don't think at the off chance that they may have their own crypto coin toward the begin, possibly they will paintings with different crypto and later they can have their authority coin if the enterprise might be beneficial for them.

If paypal partners with crypto, such as the pixo token, this could help solve this problem and they will get more users. It will be nice if PayPal partners with  crypto

On 22/07/2020 at 12:32 PM, Mwangi said:

Paypal just the other  day announced that they were to make sure that Join hands with Pixo token that is important , but I thought Paypal having being long in this market then there could be a chance that so many other things will come up , a lot of things so its important we are able to see that it develops its own crypto because it knows the advantages and disadvantages of online money transfer but I think they dont want to start something that might collapse  this is very important there is a lot of things that happen.

What do you think, should paypal have developed its own token or crypto coin??

I think this would be a great step to be taken by Pay Pal. It might seems dangerous to us but I'm pretty sure they know the dangerous part as well and would prepare a good counter measure for it.

Just recently,I read about PayPal it's very important and it's use every where in the world,but I have never use it before I just only want to try it out to see if doing that will make me see my feature and if I can trade with It without any disturbing the forum.paypal is very important it was on news summer.

Just recently,I read about PayPal it's very important and it's use every where in the world,but I have never use it before I just only want to try it out to see if doing that will make me see my feature and if I can trade with It without any disturbing the forum.paypal is very important it was on news summer.

I was surprised a thousand times that  I can not think that a platform like Paypal has not associated with the cryptographic world and accept their cryptocurrencies we should investigate this issue thoroughly 

• +2 1

I heard many news last year that Paypal will enter the field of crypto and that it will add some known cryptocurrencies to the side of the US dollar. If this happens in the near future, this is good news for Paypal users

It is true friend, it is very important that paypal works with cryptocurrencies that will be very good for the cryptographic world. I have no doubt that this will make crypto continue to grow every day. Let's hope more important platforms continue to join this wonderful world.

As we know PayPal is using in the whole world therefore this is not difficult to promote the crypto if they make their own coin but they should make the coin at PayPal by doing some research about it. But in starting to promote the new coin is very difficult due to the lack of trust of people in that coin .

Hi dear  friends I do not trust on other website I am only using yobit forum cryptocurrency and I think this is best forum  then  you can earn from cryptotalk and then you can invest on yobit  do trading  you should preferred top coin for investment otherwise do not take any decision in hurry.

• +1 1

Well my friend according to my opinion pay pal should join the crypto. Because through this both are doing great job and there was many members will come and working here it can spread all over the world fastly. So that's why I'm thinking this.

pay pal and crypto is very good for earning and learning at the same time  

Ia m working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. I dont have a created a digital coin that allow traders to be on the bitcoin pixo coin and i will look it up perhaps it is. A good one and only you knew that I can get it for the 👤 name of that I was like I was just wondering what you. 

Tajnk you. 

• +5 1

I trust they permit numerous cryptocurrencies as they have millions of clients that will all need to have some,i examined pypal will ne tolerating bitcoin,paypal can boost of biggest clients base of all installments process.thank you crypto.

I love paypal and I will be happy to see they launch their own cryptocurrency or they become partners with any current cryptocurrencies. This will solve many things and a lot of people will enjoy this.

I think that if PayPal would have to have released its own cryptographic currency so nothing could benefit since it would have had its own currency and several people would have bought or used that currency that could be worth and would have a lot of demand for buying and selling.

• Useful or interesting 1

We observe that PayPal has a very great global achieve. It might be advantageous in the event that PayPal begins its crypto to ensure that all of the customers may make use of the advantages provided by PayPal. Presently there lots of fascinating additional functions which may also be supplied towards the customers. Getting excited about this kind of fascinating choice.