Wallet needed for FuturoCoin - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Wallet needed for FuturoCoin

Hello friends

I have been searching for any android wallet that supports FuturoCoin, FTO, I have seen many wallets on google and tried them but no one supports FuturoCoin, also the FN Wallet also stopped working officially. So if you are holding any FTO, please share the wallet name and link for android. Not any exchange please.

I have checked https://fnwallet.com/ but it just allowed me to login but I can not create the new account. If you are existing user, have you tried to login this wallet once gain ? If no luck, you might check their core wallet, go to futurocoin.com/#section-wallet and check if it works in your case. Also do not forget to scan downloaded program file by using a good quality antivirus. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

20 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

I previously has the fnwallet and was using it since they said everyone should withdraw their fund as they are closing the wallet, again I will try keeping my balance there as I am an existing user of Futurenet.

So did they mention the reason why fnwallet was asking you to withdraw your fund? Also did you give a try to their core wallet ? Here is the official link once again https://futurocoin.com/#section-wallet. Give a try and let me know if it works. 

• +1 2

On 7/18/2020 at 3:36 AM, JohanDonne said:

Hello friends

I have been searching for any android wallet that supports FuturoCoin, FTO, I have seen many wallets on google and tried them but no one supports FuturoCoin, also the FN Wallet also stopped working officially. So if you are holding any FTO, please share the wallet name and link for android. Not any exchange please.

Apart from fnwallet.com, I think coinomi also accepts FuturoCoin. It is more safer and easier option to store FuturoCoin for mobile (android). The other ones I know of are desktop and some offline (paper) wallets.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Many people start their journey through the crypto world with a trading mindset.  Many of us don't think about wallets.  This is the wrong. futuro coin.  Buy Futuro Coin in Binance ... No Futuro Coin Wallet Found!  To choose the best Futurocoin Wallet app for the iPhone, the user's personal preferences need to be considered ...

Edited by Hridoy8050
Word meaning

Hi, can anyone help me if fnwallet works fine? I have seen several opposites but I don't know if it works well, also in Wave Wallet.