The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

On 7/16/2020 at 11:13 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Thanks so much my brother for all you've put down.

Yess well said am agreed with you ..

If we want to earn to maximum level then we should first have to learn alot for this we must try our level best we must get guidance from seniors and from other sources also ..the best place to learn is this platform we should first learn here our good learning will make us successful one and our good knowledge will make us able to write good posts that will earn good reputation and best earning so keep learning first..

• +1 1

Yes you are right that the easiest way and the right channel to earn in cryptotalk learn and after learning you should also be focused every day to bring your dream to reality..

Learning is very necessary because it gives us more knowledge. the more knowledge you have, you will be able to participate on any kind of campaigns and more opportunities will come to you. If you do enough research and study the market will be easy for you. So it can maximize your income.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Any individual who needs to turn into an effective broker in the field of crypto should initially learn cryptography via looking in google and youtube or by working in a gathering cryptotalk, on the grounds that you can't make a benefit in crypto except if you have the experience, information and persistence

Yes I agree with this and I greatly support it, learning is very important and vital in every aspect of life or everything you do, learning before starting anything you do make you step or move forward with what you're doing than someone who don't ask or Learn.

Interest in crypto coins not need any additional abilities simply know the coins data its enough, yet crypto exchanging difficult its my own experience as of late methods two months back I begin exchanging and I put 100$ in exchanging, yet I do a few errors and misfortune my capital then I understood exchanging difficult, before whole in exchanging I read so many article in our gathering watch recordings, however I can't adapt appropriately so by and by I start pick up exchanging

The best way of earn money on this platform is to trade and invest your money and take risk and thus gives you a huge profit. By working here with great efficiency you can earn money.

The  best way to earn in crypto is working hard and it is not easy to make a lot of money in other sites but in crypto we can easily make money in a simple way for that you want follow the rules and regulations of the forum and go on.

Similarly as it's instructively and truly expressed, "information is the brilliant key to progress" to have the option to roll out a significant improvements, secure your fantasy future, it's depends information and experience you have learnt. Since without learning it you can accomplish them

• +1 1

Yes my friend if you want to earn Cryptocurrency from this platform you have to create unique and useful posts. For this you have to gain knowledge as much as you can. By gaining knowledge you will be able to create informational post and you can earn Cryptocurrency easily.

Exactly my friend this forum provides both income and knowledge. Some hardwork are mainly reasons for the success in this platform. Newbies need not worry as they can get help from Google or by referring with friends.

Yes absolutely right about crypto that cryptotalk is best way for earning and learning way.this way we could get knowledge and experience and also skill English language and we can best our gramer.

Exactly. The basis of everything is knowledge and this is acquired through research. One resource that I always use is the news channels about cryptocurrencies and the other the platforms that present statistics about them, such as Coinmarketkap, you can review each of the cryptocurrencies of the top 100 of this platform and learn about the projects that most call your attention, you will see that over time you become an expert on the subject.

"Anyone who wants to become a successful trader within the field of crypto must first learn cryptography by searching in Google and YouTube or by working during a forum CryptoTalk, because you can't make a profit in crypto unless you've got the experience, knowledge and patience"

Knowledge is deeper layer of learning because people learn things all the time. New technologies and a lot of new information that every day we analyze and draw conclusions. We always learn, but in order to achieve more and earn we need more knowledge.

I totally agree with you and liked your topic and good remarks and your tips are eligible and useful so all advice for newbie that you most work and knowledge, earning and learning in this field 

• +2 1

I think making money and investing are two things. We would be wrong to combine one with the other. You can make money in any way. But if you want to invest somewhere, you must have a clear idea about that.  If you want to make a profit by investing in cryptotalk, you need to have a good idea and experience on this forum first.

• +4 1

the knowledge is the first thing I Know it but some of the times, or you can say all the times the knowledge is not the only thing that you need to know, you need to take actions in order to make money.

Brother, You have a great question.Why on which platform we Improve their language And increase your writing skills And correct their mistakes.Like this together You on this form Also do earning And also learn.And at the same time correct our mistakes .So what can we do On which platform we Along with earning.Knowledge is also gained.

I feel that you learn more through practice and thus you accumulate experience, losing means learning because you will not make the same mistake again and winning is also learning because you discover what really works for you, of course this type of Learning has to go hand in hand with theoretical knowledge, so even if it scares us to lose capital, we have to risk ... There is a saying here: he who does not risk does not win ...

So let's learn as much as possible.

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

dude obviously get a some experience and learning about different things will definitely succeed you,like before investing or trading we should learn the rules and also working this platform you should learn every single thing so that you will be able to earn

The more you learn, the more you earn.Learning is a necessary skill to be developed in order to become successful in any field.Without having the proper knowledge, we tend to make more mistakes.So make learning a daily habit.

When you have a  goal to achieve you learn more to achieve the goal.learn to understand and gain more knowledge everyday.before you know it you would have gotten more experience and be expert.if you want to earn crypto you have to learn more and more.

• +5 1

Yes my dear friend I agree with you. The most important thing we gain from crypto talk is knowledge. We can learn about many things from this forum. Crypto talk deals with many aspects which we have very less knowledge.