What do you think about Oikos.cash? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
estee369

What do you think about Oikos.cash?

This is a TRC-20 token and currently listed in serveral exchange like Hydax, Biki and many more. Their official listing is in Hoo exchange. What do you think about this project? There is currently a hype running about this project.

• Useful or interesting 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Looking like, It is trying to bring some sort of DeFi applications on the Tron Network. I do not say too early like this is a scam project. You might see their Oikos Network Tokens (OKS)  and its uniqueness  and performances on exchange on which it is listed. 

11 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Looking like, It is trying to bring some sort of DeFi applications on the Tron Network. I do not say too early like this is a scam project. You might see their Oikos Network Tokens (OKS)  and its uniqueness  and performances on exchange on which it is listed. 

Its official listed is only in one exchange that i haven't heard before. But there are so many unofficial listed in some well know exchange out there. That clearly shows it has demand in the market.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

This project failed to deliver an airdrop they had. I don't trust any project doing that. You have to honour your commitments instead of suddenly deciding to make it harder to pay what you promised. 

Other than that I expected from the OP to bring some fundamentals about the project as the exchanges it is traded alone do not mean a thing. It is an obscure project that noone knows anything about. You should bring us some more information instead as what is this project about, what problem does it solve, what are their targets, etc.

Perhaps it is not needed as this is probably another scam coin trying to extract investors fund and suddenly dissappear.

Edited by BTC Future

5 hours ago, Aseya Sexy said:

Other than its I expected from the OP to bring some fundamentals about the project as the exchanges it is traded alone do not mean a thing. It is an obscure project that noone knows anything about.It is an obscure project that noone knows anything about. You should be  bring us some more information instead as what is this project about, what problem does it solve, 

Oikos is a Tron based decentralized finance synthetic asset platform built on the Tron network that provides on-chain exposure to fiat currencies. users can issue and trade various categories of synthetic with Oikos protocol.Minter and Oikos DEX are the two major decentralized Tron-based applications that Oikos is providing.

6 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Perhaps it is not needed as this is probably another scam coin trying to extract investors fund and suddenly dissappear.

Its a Tron based dex exchange. You can check out this article to know more about this project. https://medium.com/@estee2277/an-overview-of-oikos-decentralized-finance-defi-71431c99a719

On 10/2/2020 at 9:48 AM, guillew said:

maybe we need more info for this

I agree that there is not enough information on your project for analysis, and the exchanges that have been listed are not popular as iobit or binance.

• +1 1

Oikos is a Tron based synthetic asset platform that provides on-chain exposure to fiat currencies, commodities, stocks, and indices. Synthetic assets (Synths) are backed by Oikos Network Tokens (OKS) locked into a smart contract as collateral. Synths track the prices of various assets, allowing crypto-native and unbanked users to trade P2C (peer-to-contract) on Oikos Exchange without liquidity limitations.

I don't think there is any revolutionary cryptocurrency at the moment. Any cryptocurrency has the same meaning. why should I buy a currency unknown to anyone if I can make transactions using btc or eth?

This is the first time I heard about Oikos Network Tokens (OKS), so it is possible a new token project. With the new project the best option we should take in consideration, is waiting to check the token evolution. Because generally not all tokens or coins project success or survive.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Its official is only listed on one exchange that I haven't heard of before.
I suspect he's trying to bring some kind of DeFi app onto the Tron network.