What ever your problem outside - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What ever your problem outside

hello dear members and you be I hope you all are doing very well first of all I want to tell you that you said your information is very beneficial for every nubian beginners I am waiting photo you for sharing with us are very beneficial content

• +4 1

Mostly it will also be one of the fraudsters, who insult the members and attack them. We must report them to deal with this type of human virus, and as a protection step we must enter to work with accounts or pseudonyms as a simple and proper solution

• +1 1

If you receive a negative reputation for your useful post, you must inform the officials. There are a lot of cheaters. We must work honestly in this forum so that the benefit between us can spread

• +1 1

Actually,We must deal with all members in a professional and courteous manner and avoid personal problems within the forum.There is no need to pay so much attention to what someone said outside.Wherever you go, you will find the enemies on your way, so it is better for you to work and be aware of yourself. I think moderators should take necessary steps Against this stupid users.

• +1 1

Hello my friend. I have not encountered this matter yet and I do not want to confront it, but we can solve this matter easily by communicating with the responsible mediators in the forum where we can submit a report on this topic and they will verify it. Check this and prevent the person from doing these harmful actions

It is very shameful, this is how you acted .. We are all educated and we must act as a professional member in this field .. If there is a personal problem, please solve it outside this forum .. Let your posts and your levels determine your personality in this forum .. I wish you good luck my friend

I agree with your point of view, my friend. We must act professionally in this forum, so we must respect one another and refrain from trolling. Most importantly, if a member has done nothing wrong to you, you must refrain from doing so. I genuinely hope that this conduct will not be accepted.

There are many people who have put a bad rap on good topics out of hate or envy for what they are. I hope you develop a spirit of love and cooperation in support of each other. And not to offend other people's topics.

• +2 1

It's a place where you can learn and win. Since it is a professional life, I believe we do not need to be enmity with others because it is not our personal life.

This bad behavior really happens with some members.All member must adhere to the forum rules and give a good reputation for helpful posts and a negative reputation for unimportant or bad posts.

In fact, I think that there are no members in the forum trying to do acts of sabotage and give negative evaluations without any reason, and therefore this person may know him outside the forum and therefore give him negative evaluations and I hope the affected member sends a complaint to the supervisors in the site so that the sabotaged member is banned

I agree with you, this behavior is very bad. We must evaluate each post based on the quality of the content in it. Many members of this forum do not accept criticism and act in a wrong way if they are criticized.

• +1 1

I think that this is classified as fraud. I do not recommend negative reputation because it does not stimulate work. We have to make sure to give the positive reputation because it is useful and we can get it through useful publications and important topics

Unfortunately, we lost the paid feedback feature due to the presence of some cheaters, so we must avoid giving random reactions that may expose us to being banned from the forum.

Peoples who truly endeavor to make great distributions don't do that to them since here in this discussion we just come to do the best not to have issues with others ah in the event that we can be at risk for being removed from this cryptotalk stage.

Welcome, my friend, this is completely unacceptable, but it is also up to the officials in the forum when reviewing the posts they will read that the post is useful and they must punish the member who gave the negative reputation

• +3 1

We are here one family, so we must respect each other. We must stay away from personal differences in this forum. We all aim to succeed and gain knowledge, so we must work together to make this forum the best in the world.

• +1 1

Those who assign derogatory ratings at random are the same people who assign spam credibility for no reason! Since we don't know who is bringing us the prices these days, all you have to do is contact a moderator and clarify the situation to him. it will be solved quickly! We must be extremely cautious when using this new rate structure. @shakeelsherpao

It is a big problem that members receive negative points on useful content posts, and they expose members to banning. I hope all members do not give a negative reputation to useful posts.

yes dear you are absolutely right i am completely agree with you we should work here a s professional and mature members and do not bring your personal issues on this forum you should solve it outside the forum because this is that kind of forum where we can intimate with other member and share our views and opinions with each other and work here with your proper honesty and give positive likes which deserve it

That's a complete nonsense. Because these kind of waste members are a black dot for this forum. Moderators should eliminate these kind of people from this forum to make this place even better. 

I agree with you, dear friend, about this, as repeating a negative reputation (exclusively-5) for a topic that is good for everyone and worthy of support and good reputation will frustrate the person who always receives a negative evaluation, and may withdraw, so instead do not put negative support or put an example (-1) that I think is enough .

• +1 1

Yes you right said. When any members give negative reputation contineusly to a target members it mean he is his enemy and if who give positive reputation to single members than it is plan to increase reputation so moderator stop this.

• +3 1

At work, we must have high professional ethics, there is no place for enmity or revenge. Rather, we must support each other to achieve the trickery of this forum in sharing useful information and obtaining money at the same time.

• +3 1

Good day to you too
 With regard to some people stalking the reputation of other members and trying to offend it by giving -5 ... I completely agree with you, personal matters, enmities and hatred should stop at some point, so when you give -5 you are simply striking his effort against the wall and causing frustration.  .
 I hope one day this type of person become fair and rational and not let their emotions and greed overpower them.