Searching for knowledge - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

On 7/14/2020 at 2:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

If there is no good information in our posts, we have a negative reputation.We must read all the guidelines of this site If your post is not over 100 characters and does not reply according to the topic then you will get negative reputation.

Well there are some people who will give you negative reputation for no reason.But sometimes people give you negative reputations because maybe they don’t find your post helpful.Thats it thats simple and you need to face this because there in no other reason.

Hello my friend I am new here in this platform and I have no information about this I want to learn ctyptotalk because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge.

There are major trends to advance the functionality of search engines to a more expressive semantic level. This is enabled by the advent of knowledge-sharing communities such as Wikipedia and the progress in automatically extracting entities and relationships from semistructured as well as natural-language Web sources. In addition, Semantic-Web-style ontologies, structured Deep-Web sources, and Social-Web networks and tagging communities can contribute towards a grand vision of turning the Web into a comprehensive knowledge base that can be efficiently searched with high precision. This vision and position paper discusses opportunities and challenges along this research avenue. The technical issues to be looked into include knowledge harvesting to construct large knowledge bases, searching for knowledge in terms of entities and relationships, and ranking the results of such queries.

You should focus on composing the reactions in the right language without spelling blunders. 

Furthermore, you need to compose accommodating reactions

Be happy All of you!

I want to share a piece of information that on this platform first of all collect a lot of knowledge from others posts and learn how much we can make our posts useful. Always share   unique, amazing and relevant posts according to the forum and also according to the question.

• +4 1

There are many reasons that may cause some readers to give you a negative reputation, but let me tell you the most important reasons according to my experience, writing a comment in a language other than English is the most important reason that makes everyone who sees your comment give him a negative reputation, and I am one of them, writing a comment far from the topic found in The post is also a reason, and also write a comment to reply someone else in a disrespectful way.

• +3 1

If you are the searcher of knowledge than it is a good platform for you. From here you can read the comment of many people from entire world and get knowledge if you have difference from that topic than you can also share you opinion in this way it is better way to getting knowledge....

Well i think when we got negative reputation then it means that we did a useless posts which the members or this forum give us negative marks on our posts. Thank you

Hello my dear friend i think crypto talk is the best root of map for learning and getting knowledge this plateforum giving us many oppurtunity my dear we get knowledge from this site here many senior  sharing the useful post here knowledge will never be end.

Wellcome to the crypto family companion . The most reason behind this can be that our communication abilities are not great. We can,t utilize simple wording when we are composing any point. The reader can,t beneath stand your subject and give negative notoriety. We ought to progress our communication aptitudes conjointly english dialect to urge positive notoriety from the members. Thank you.

Hello friend, searching for a knowledge? well yeah, we need also to search what cannot understand, searching is very useful to our journey like just type what you cant understand then is it many answer in social media. like this crypto if you need a question just post and anyone can answer your question.

@ by Ashsh , when we searched a knowledge then that we get many other things . Like that cryptotalk   we can post or other words we get money from this forum and get knowledge experience with information.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Yes, friends, we should always be in search for knowledge  because knowledge is never complete and knowledge is always incomplete and every person should have the passion to achieve knowledge in their life. 

Yes cryptotalk.org is providing a forum to gain knowledge and informaton about any topic or question that comes in mind . Anyone can gain benefit from here if interested 

Welcome my dear friend negative reputation is given on the base of some mistake in a topic if we create useful unique information topic then we would given positive reputation we always try to create useful topic on the other hand if we create non useful topic then we gain negative reputation 

10 hours ago, Ayesha ali said:

The only thing further needed is just encouragement and motivation from senior members. Most newbies face a really hard time on this platform as beginners 

No aspect is left unpolish by the seniors members of cryptotalk @Ayesha aliali they try their utmost best to be there for the Beginners in all related aspects that may assist them to have a peaceful and profitable participation. In Beginners Section has the highest number of inspirational topics, posts 

Among the terms of the forum does not contain offensive words and does not touch religion or politics, nor is it taken from the words of others or affixed

Firstly, welcome to the discussion board CryptoTalk, do not depression my pal, you may get some negative recognition due to some mistakes to your posts. Attempt to keep away from those errors for your upcoming posts and read the forum rules nicely and correct luck.

But now a days some spammer available in this discussion board and that they giving -five reputation to contributors remarks even though the post is enough useful.. We ought to take a action to them

We usually get negative reputation if we have useless post or topic be aise member always love to give negative react to a meaningless topic but now a days some spammers do this bad things which is not good for us we should take a action on it 

As for what I saw, I think that the negative reputation is caused by spelling errors. You should write carefully to avoid this, in addition to avoiding copying and pasting about others, writing in the required language and publishing important and useful topics that benefit everyone and increase their knowledge and experience in order to gain a good reputation.

• +2 1

My friend, there are several reasons because of which you get a bad reputation, including that your comment is not useful or duplicate, or proposes an idea that was addressed by previous topics, or you may have many misspellings that convey a meaning other than the one intended ... so my friend we have to pay attention and be careful

On 7/14/2020 at 11:17 AM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

As o read the forum guidelines its only need constructive post, so thats means without constructive post you cannot get good community reputations. 

There are many reason for getting negative reactions. But, if your post's quality is good and you are getting negative reputation. Then don't be worry because the moderators are maintaining this and soon they will notice this and warn that person who gave you negative reaction. Thanks for this post.