Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

thank a lot for your post and really your description is very inspiring and informative and i always learn you post because in your post you are mostly give suggestions to the newbie that how we will survive on this forum and i really appreciate your concern toward newbies and towards this forum hope so you will post more like these kinds of information and share your experience with us thank you

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, the most important step for beginners is to review the rules and directives of this forum and adhere to them to avoid committing mistakes and pitfalls and read many topics to know the nature of the topics that arise here and to be able to exchange information with others and gain knowledge, experience and skill Necessary

You've made a very good and a more clear explanation on the best way to Begin the crypto trading and investment. And still made a good explanation way to stay successful in this forum which has to do with abiding by the rules of the forum.

This is an awesome article that I think covered almost every thing a beginner need to know about crypto world and the rules you mentioned are great and very effective specially for beginners.

Initially on beginners

Adhere to and abide by the rules and conditions of work here

It takes a lot of difficulties to understand cryptocurrencies

Therefore, we must be patient in order to be able to understand and know the currencies

Yes, this will undoubtedly be used by us beginners because we need to handle what we already know because there is so much more to learn. We may express our thoughts and ideas in English.

• +3 1

I agree with you, all beginners must understand the rules and adhere to them in order to be able to continue in this forum, and they must learn and increase their experience

• +1 1

Thank you so much for this wonderful advice because this is definitely going to help us especially we the new beginners this are the kind of lessons and things we should know especially from our senoiors

On 7/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Abiaan said:

So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

For me, to learn cryptocurrency, the best way is to join a crypto forum where experts discuss topics based on cryptocurrency. Explore A to Z of cryptocurrency field and acquire maximum knowledge. When you will learn things carefully then you will know how all about crypto. Your mentioned site is best but I prefer this forum as I learnt a lot from seniors, experienced people. 

Welcome my dear friend. Every newbie entering the forum must read the rules and laws and abide by them. Also, they must visit the beginners section to learn and understand all things related to the forum and the world of coding.

• +4 1

Looking at your post, we will know how much effort you put into writing your posts. I have come across more than one post for you and they are all long and useful, you are really seeking to share your experience with us Thank you,Also, most of the members will think of the easiest way to earn without effort or gaining knowledge, and this is a fatal mistake

• +3 1

Being a beginner is not required of you not to follow up on publications and comment in a way that is favorable to people and abides by the rules. Through this thing, you gain a few experiences, of course, not enough, but when you are able to move to another forum here, you can know more and more and then you will be on your own looking at Google And other sites to know more about the coded currencies as a result of your curiosity when you start to evolve, but now there is no need to speed up

I will save this post. Thank you, my friend, I have provided very useful information that many people are looking for in the forum. In which section do you advise us to start after we finish the beginners section?

This is really cool. It looks like you spent a lot of time learning and studying to get to this so beginners should also learn before getting in to make money.

Dear thank you for sharing such an information post for them new members of this forum I am very thankful to you and I will try to follow all these rules to create post and all wish followed rules and regulations to be successful on this forum we will try your best to follow these rules your topic is very helpful for that new members and also it helped me a lot

• +4 1

Just learning from courses and articles are not enough to learn about crypto world. You have to join a discussion group where you can ask and tell about your learning. And crypto talk is providing such type of discussion group.

Your post is helpful to all members especially beginners to keep their CryptoTalk account secure, and I believe that in order to be a successful person in the crypto field,
A simple start for beginners is to familiarize themselves with the basic rules of the system. You can find in the post installed for different sections. Then just start commenting or reading the post. You will slowly begin to understand things
And if you break the rules, otherwise you may be banned or get warning points that can demoralize you.

It is important for a beginner to start first by opening and reading articles about cryptocurrencies and to understand this forum well. The second step is to ask one of the members about the rules and not violate any rule in order not to be banned. At first it might be boring, but with experience everything becomes interesting

All new members can benefit here. The major of the beginners get banned for the reason they don't know how to abide rules and conditions and they want to get popularity within a short period of time without any efforts. So they forget to make informative comments.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Welcome, your post is very useful, and I hope that all beginners and new members will read it, as it contains valuable information and adequate answers to all the questions that you see frequently raised by new members, thank you very much for your efforts.

Thanks very much for your nice words.

Your topic helped me a lot.

I hope to see more topics from you in the next days, and I will be grateful for you.

Good luck for you friend.

Dear friend, thanks for your post, you have provided us with an explanation about the encrypted currency .. as many of the new members are interested in getting money with ignorance of the basics of the encrypted currency and the information on encryption .. For more information, you can see a detailed explanation on the YouTube channel

For beginners, you must follow the platform boards that the forum follows, and you must abide by the rules here, your income will improve, and you will know how to exchange currencies, and you must stay informed about the forum’s sections and rules to increase your knowledge and to be aware as there are new rules.

Just learning from courses and articles are not enough to learn about crypto world. You have to join a discussion group where you can ask and tell about your learning. And crypto talk is providing such type of discussion group.

As a beginner on this kind of platform you have to work with courage and hard work to start your earning here. just be consistent on your work you will be able to make good profit here.

• +1 1