Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

Thanks for bringing this to our notice a forum where members also care for their others is in cryptocurrency 1. Member guide their fellow members 2. Members have to rate your work before payment 3. And lastly member read his member post or have to write under a member topics.

Yes, I am just a beginner in this forum. I am learning the topic of experienced members of this forum. I'm just trying to complete my first 100 posts. This post is very informative for me for all new members.

It is a very cool topic for all beginners
You should read this topic and apply it well
Being new here you can only work in the junior department

• +2 1

Thank you my friend for this useful information. Your post indicates the amount of hard work you do. I encourage you to do more work and I hope to be like you in the future

Hello there greetings in lesson for weakness I think first of all you after we will be patient and be confident don't lose your hope in this platform because this platform with produce such a great opportunity to earn money and  you should try to be yourself and don't be greedy and work hard

Hi I'm agree with your post this is a very useful information not for newbies but also other members. Thank you to share this useful information. If members obey rules and regulations they are able to work freely at this forum 

If you are a beginner, you have to know the terminology of cryptocurrencies, otherwise you will find it very difficult, and you must learn the rules of this platform and follow it well to achieve success

Adherence to the rules and laws is one of the basics for the success of our work. We must read the instructions and the rules and understand them well,
  So as not to get into trouble.
Thank you for your useful advice to us, and I hope beginners stick to them.

This article is considered the semantic step essential for any beginner who asks about how to learn and start this forum, it is a really educational course, unfortunate that I did not know about the existence of training courses since I spent a long time and I am looking for currencies to understand it, it is a wonderful article and the most important thing is to be wary of  Skip the rules, and only participate after experience

• +3 1

You gave us a full explanation of several points related to cryptocurrencies. I thank you for it because it is useful for me and for all new members. We have to research more and learn to get the most knowledge about coding.

• +2 1

Lesson for absolute beginners

Hello everyone. Am news in this Forum which I might not know much about the platform, but the experts are already here for long and have gain more experience which they need to share it with we the beginner to gain from the lessons they learnt.

This is a very important information i think that i am trying to do the steps you said about until i find myself able to called my self an expert

I believe that working here a lot of knowledge and experience 

• +1 1

Well done my friend, and I thank you for all the explanation that you provided to us, and this is evidence of your distinguished work and your love for others by helping them in the detailed explanation that you provided.

I agree with this thread that you made, and as a newbie here, that is exactly what I did when I first joined this site, and doing so is extremely beneficial to us. By doing the stuff you say, we will be able to accomplish our goals in this thread. I'm hoping this article can be used by the other newbies here.

Newcomers need to acquire knowledge by reading various subjects.  They will work here.  They have to learn to make money.  The content has to be good.  Need to comment.  Will work hard.  They will get paid for it.  Therefore, they need to know these key issues.  Thanks.

I agree with you, this post is full of information for beginner.  So how we can learn so many things and which rules must be important . So section alla bout in different knowledge but we can gain if we have focus. So it good to learn about all section . Follow the rules of this forum then we can servive on this forum. It good if we spend our time to for learning with this we can make more money. Unfortunately we can make mistake but it good that if we don't repeat again. 

Just learning  from course  and article  are not  enough  to learn  about crypto world . You have  to join  a discussion  grip where  you ask  and tell about  your learning .And crypto talk is providing  such abut type of discussion  group.

Friends, this happens because of their stupid activities .. because most of the time they are greedy and can't bear to make money so keep spamming in this forum which annoys the senior members and moderators. And since their accounts have been banned, you need to join a discussion group where you can ask and talk about your learning. And CryptoTalk provides this kind of discussion group.

Hello my friend , that's a really good lesson for people who know nothing about crypto talk and crypto currencies 

This forum is best way to learn about crypto currencies in my opinion , cause I feel I already had the good knowledge about crypto world that's allow me to go to trading platforms and work there with confidence , all of that because the huge amount of the free informations and experiences in here  , I believe this forum is good for the beginners and for the senior too 

• +3 1

You are indeed a true friend of such a forum; your posting is helpful to all members, particularly beginners, in keeping their CryptoTalk accounts safe; and I believe that in order to be effective in the field of crypto, you should begin learning; teaching, in my experience, is the secret to improving.

Hi dear mate ! 

Firstly  i would like to appreciate your hard work. Your post is the proof of your hard work you are doing at crypto. As i am a newbie this is such a useful information for me too. Thank you and good luck.

• +1 1

Nice to mention your experience when you are a beginner

We also learned from the courses and topics on the Internet

Encryption is a sea of information. We must always seek knowledge

We should not think that we have become experts

Rules and adherence to it are essential to the forum to keep

18 minutes ago, Its anaaya said:

Hi dear mate ! 

Firstly  i would like to appreciate your hard work. Your post is the proof of your hard work you are doing at crypto. As i am a newbie this is such a useful information for me too. Thank you and good luck.

@Its anaaya That's right, in this publication there is some important information, you should always read many articles to fill yourself with knowledge and be able to be within the ecosystem of cryptocurrencies in a broad sense of having very good profits, doing trade without knowledge is wasting money and time ,
Many must value what can be achieved in this forum, learning and winning is something that should be used to the maximum and for that, in addition to following the rules, we must be patient to have the benefits.

1 hour ago, Lewis01 said:

@Its anaaya That's right, in this publication there is some important information, you should always read many articles to fill yourself with knowledge and be able to be within the ecosystem of cryptocurrencies in a broad sense of having very good profits, doing trade without knowledge is wasting money and time ,
Many must value what can be achieved in this forum, learning and winning is something that should be used to the maximum and for that, in addition to following the rules, we must be patient to have the benefits.

Yes you are right.  We should have some patience and try our best to learn . But as i am a student of university .so i my studies expenses are much and i have not any source to earn except crypto. But i sm newbie here so i am just worried about my study expenses.

Thank you and keep supporting.

Thank you for providing us with valuable information.  This wonderful forum is the best ever because it provides us with invaluable knowledge in addition to earning enough money to buy basic needs.  When we gain knowledge, we can easily make a lot of money.  We must all dedicate a good time to learning by reading all that is useful in the field of digital currencies.