Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

Mate there are many ways to make money like trading or investment, buying or selling but free of coast way is that do posts according to rules or get paid.

Well my friend ,, first you have to read the rules and laws in the section about the platform ,, working on it is required and it is important to our success ..

Secondly, you have to end your first 100 posts that are unpaid, and after that, you will complete 20 useful and important daily posts that are paid and receive payment for them from the yobit platform ..

All you have to do is collect important information about cryptocurrencies and share it with us here ,, and if you commit to following the platform, you will get a lot of it ...

good luck my friend..

I am a new user in the platform. You should complete 100 Post only in order for you to receive payment in this forum in the forum of talk  token. This forum gives its own currency to every post you write.

Firstly you make your yobit account.... Then follow the forum rules and regulations....  In the beginning you have to write the first 100 post without being paid.... Then you have to write the 20 comments daily on crypto.... your earning get started .... 

Dear friend you can easily make money here you should make 100 free posts first and after that 20 per day then after a week you should able to get money  .But always remember follow the rules and regulations first .

first complete your 100 to approve your cryptotalk account than you should post20 daily comments for earning of every comment.

In order to make money here first of all you have to be make an account of cryptocurrency .and in order to earn here you have to be make 100 post first and then 20 post till 7 days and 7 days later you will get payment.

Mate, it is not possible to teach you about all rules with a simple comment. I suggest you to read all pinned topics of moderator. For read them just go to "beginners section" and "About the forum section". Because you can know a to z rules and relegations and all important things of this forum.

i think you should search about cryptotalk on google YouTube and other social sites .which provide you complete information about this forum not only this these sites also help in earning.

Well is very simple. Start by posting 100 useful post and after completing the first 100 you proceed by posting 20 important and useful post for seven days also create topics .

First most welcome my friend. Then you will have patience because this forum needs patience then you will be starting 100 post after completing 100 posts you will doing 20 posts daily for your best earning. After seven days you will be paid on your posts.

Write a very good post and this post will also be the ones you respond to, your posts are also very relevant because we need to run this forum in a very good source, write verifiable posts, and others that are easy and easy to comprehend, so you'll be able to see the difference that's very important.

Dear friend welcome to the forum dear friend first of all you have to read the rule and regulation of this forum and we should not copy paste or spam the others post because it is the violence of rules of this forum and if you do this then you will be banned from this forum.

To start on this forum you need tk understand the rules and regulations. You should not make such mistakes which can get you warnings or ban. After you learn how to work, you have to post 100 comments. After completing first 100 comments. You will start earning money for the posts you do daily,  your daily posts should be at least 20. 

Good day my friend first of all you should have to read the rules and regulations of this forum clearly. Then you have to complete your first 100 posts which will not be paid. Then after 100 posts you have to do 20 posts daily you can withdraw after 2 weeks. Only useful posts will be paid.

Earning on this forum is easy. You need to make 20 posts on daily basis and will get your payment after a week. But at first you need to make 100 free posts on this forum it will help you to get some knowledge about this forum and how it works.

Hello dear friend
Greetings to you
You must provide topics with good content
And so you get a good reputation
And you will be paid

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hello friwnd you should start gtom.the begginers section learn about the basics of  the forum and then you go to other sections because once you know the basics you can go farther to any section and if you gain enough knowledge and technique then it will be easy for you to earn money here 

Welcome to the Crypto platform .. You must first complete the task of 100 posts and then start publishing topics and comments on a daily basis .. From here you start earning money and the money is transferred within a week on the Bobbit site .. I wish you good luck

My friend I will reveal the work to you from the beginning here.  In the beginning, you should compose a hundred comments for something.Understand that managing cryptocurrencies is a matter of having a solid knowledge where we can be sure that we will make a profit.

• +2 1

First, you must make 100 free comments and then comment 20 comments per day to earn talc currency, if you receive positive reviews from other members of the Crypto Talk platform, you will earn Satoshi currency, you must abide by the rules so that you are not banned

@Nasteno4ka25 you are very lucky that accidently you discovered this forum. The method of working on this forum is very easy.  First of all you read the rules and regulations of this forum then read the posts of senior members.  Then you can easily start creating posts on this forum. 

You are welcome to this platform where you can earn money by posting content with quality information. What you need to do is to know about the rules and guidelines of the platform. After that, you are required to make 100 post to start earning from your 20 daily post.

Welcome to this platform. First you have to carefully read the rules and regulations of this forum to work efficiently without any hinderance. Then you have to complete your first 100 trial based unpaid posts that will be a practice for you to how to work on this forum. Then you have to do 20 creative and relevant posts daily that will lead to a positive repute and you will get earning for your positive rated posts . Keep in mind that your posts must be informative as it will lead to achieve good repute in short time.Best of luck!!

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼